The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.3 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Theres no way to tell what are new Summerset furnishings. Fixed

• Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, although I think Altmer is better than Altmeri. The blue motifs were once named Altmer, Bosmer, Dunmer, so I think Altmer would be more correct? Don't know for sure, just speculating based on the way they had originally named the motifs.

I'd actually prefer Alinor, since I think it would be more clear that these are from the SS expansion.

Regardless, I do think that giving them a distinguishing label would be best. Although I can just keep my eye on whether something is known or not, it will be difficult for newer players to use that option if they don't have a lot of plans known already.

This will be a mess with people over/undercharging and people unwilling to pay a fair price for a new plan thinking it's an old one or jumping at a cheap price thinking it's for a new plan.

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Please present this to the devs for consideration.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since this stuff is in Crown sales for housing, it would be easier to see the new styles from Summerset to purchase with Crowns if these were labeled distinctly! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @zos_marketing
    ;)
    Edited by Moloch1514 on May 9, 2018 7:45PM
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this really so difficult to rename new furnishing recipes from "high elf" to "altmer" so we can recognize which ones are new?

Not much time left, and oversight like this will cause huge mess in game market and economy.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    See, this is why Marketing need a rep on the forums. If they see "make it easier to buy with crowns", this change would be complete by end of day.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its worse that so many people have asked for at least a reply @ZOS_GinaBruno about this yet we hear nothing.

I know you guys have read this. we dont need an affirmative to our request to just hear from you. So that we know your listening.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Astrid_V wrote: »
    Is this really so difficult to rename new furnishing recipes from "high elf" to "altmer" so we can recognize which ones are new?

Not much time left, and oversight like this will cause huge mess in game market and economy.

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    @ZOS_Edward

and so much scamming too
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its worse that so many people have asked for at least a reply @ZOS_GinaBruno about this yet we hear nothing.

I know you guys have read this. we dont need an affirmative to our request to just hear from you. So that we know your listening.

Right? Odd that they hired more Community reps like @ZOS_Edward but the # of responses is much less per Dev tracker. Is there a different community these folks have to communicate with that takes time away from ESO issues?
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote to change the name of the furnishings to Aldmeri, and not because I'm biased cause I'm ad and I think aldmeri has a nice ring to it, cough cough lol
    Edited by Aliyavana on May 9, 2018 10:19PM
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't care what they change it to, as long as they change it.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    I vote to change the name of the furnishings to Aldmeri, and not because I'm biased cause I'm ad and I think aldmeri has a nice ring to it, cough cough lol

Bump @ZOS_GinaBruno
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I agree, although I think Altmer is better than Altmeri.

I'd've gone with 'Summerset' whatever instead of Aldmeri, but I'm with @MLGProPlayer I don't really care what it is as long as it's distinct compared to the existing patterns.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Guys come on. we are asking you directly for a response. Ive seen the types of things you have responded to before. some important but others completely inane.

Please talk to us a little. Would you ignore us to our face if we asked in person?

Again you dont have to have an answer or solution right away but Some communication from you would be highly appreciated.
    Options
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    As always no one cares for the stuff that really does matter. They would rather make some combat changes no one needs back and forth
    Rawr
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

Guys come on. we are asking you directly for a response. Ive seen the types of things you have responded to before. some important but others completely inane.

Please talk to us a little. Would you ignore us to our face if we asked in person?

Again you dont have to have an answer or solution right away but Some communication from you would be highly appreciated.

We've been asking for a response. For like a week now. And still, nothing.
    Edited by JPcrazysquirrel3 on May 10, 2018 9:06PM
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    hype
    Rawr
    Options
  • Aimora
    Aimora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s odd that they ‘fix’ things people don’t ask for, but when the forum goes crazy about something important like this we get stony silence, it’s just odd!
    Aimora Gilidhren - 50 Hybrid Sorcerer
    Aimae Gilihdril - 50Templar Healer
    Aimsae Astasia - 50 Templar Tank
    Aimellie Halfpenny - 50 Nightblade spinning DPS
    Sofae Ethelbur - 50 Dragonknight Tank
    Sha'Mash 50 - Nightblade - Former Empress
    Saelenor Wilihfren 50 - Templar No. 3
    Seliene Harbingerin 50 - DK in training
    Aims For Equanimity 10 - Magicka DK

Circle of the Phoenix - Guild Mistress
    Elysium - Guild 2nd in Command
    Auridon Trading Company - Joint GM

Looking for a friendly, progress focused guild check us out at thecircleofthephoenix.gamerlaunch.com/

Check me out at Anook anook.com/aimora
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Moloch1514 wrote: »
    Since this stuff is in Crown sales for housing, it would be easier to see the new styles from Summerset to purchase with Crowns if these were labeled distinctly! @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @zos_marketing
    ;)

Great point! They could sell these furnishings more easily in the CS if there was a way to search for them distinctly from other High Elf furnishings.

Also, as I and many others have already mentioned, it's extremely important for the in-game economy.

Further, don't you think it's about time you added a simple keyword search to guild traders? Pretty please.

Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    ;)

Great point! They could sell these furnishings more easily in the CS if there was a way to search for them distinctly from other High Elf furnishings.

Also, as I and many others have already mentioned, it's extremely important for the in-game economy.

Further, don't you think it's about time you added a simple keyword search to guild traders? Pretty please.

Agreed, wink wink, if there was a way to tell old altmer and new altmer furniture, I would be more willing to buy the new ones with crowns
    Options
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aimora wrote: »
    It’s odd that they ‘fix’ things people don’t ask for, but when the forum goes crazy about something important like this we get stony silence, it’s just odd!

Yes, please respond and stop ignoring important issues ZoS...
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New patch notes state these will be labeled Alinor furnishings! Thanks so much @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PC-NA
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New patch notes state these will be labeled Alinor furnishings! Thanks so much ZOS_JessicaFolsom ZOS_GinaBruno

Everyone who was stocking up on High Elf furnishing recipes to make a killing reads the Patch Notes:
    3ac393d21ff5940cafcf9c12fb35a5b7.jpg
    Edited by VaranisArano on May 14, 2018 5:47PM
    Options
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New patch notes state these will be labeled Alinor furnishings! Thanks so much @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

Yes! Thank you ZOS for making this change. It has prevented what could otherwise have been a real mess in game economy-wise. And, I do think that for those wanting to purchase the new furnishings with Crowns, it's a win for ZOS, since players can now directly search for what they want instead of having to wade through old furnishings trying to find the new ones.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    We did it! Good job everyone! Thanks for making a lot of noise about this!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    *cheers*
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Gina/ZOS!
    Options
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Issue was fixed

Furnishings
    Adjusted the names of the new furnishings found in Summerset. These are now known as Alinor furnishings, to distinguish them from the original High Elf furnishings.

yup, you won :)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

Options