✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Issue was fixed
Edited by Aliyavana on May 14, 2018 5:39PM
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh yuck, I can already see the scammers listing vanilla recipes for thousands of gold more than they're worth. :s
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yuck, I can already see the scammers listing vanilla recipes for thousands of gold more than they're worth. :s

Which could happen genuinely with no intention to scam... ZOS needs to do something about that before it goes live.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Especially if the old high elven furnishings drop from summerset too.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is not a good idea. @ZOS_GinaBruno is this a bug or intended? New furnishings need to be distinguishable from old ones, just like in Morrowind.
    PC-NA
    Options
  • idahogeekette
    idahogeekette
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    Aside from appearance ofc. The new Summerset high elven furnishings share the same name of high elf with non alinor furnishings and will make searching for furnishings frustrating. I recommend changing the name of all new high elven furniture to either Alinor or Summerset by name in order to differentiate furniture.

I was thinking this too! Good idea.

Heck, "Alinor" sounds like a good style name :)
    Options
  • Tempestwrath
    Tempestwrath
    ✭✭✭
    Or even just "Altmeri." I mean, we have Redguard, Yokudan, and Ra Gada motifs. This isn't that different.
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Especially if the old high elven furnishings drop from summerset too.

I'd have to double check, but I'm fairly certain I've gotten a normal High Elf furnishing in Summerset. :\ So this is a very valid point.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zos please consider, 17 days left
    Options
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bleh. I just spent the last week buying furnishing plans, and I agree that it's very important to separate, by name, where the furnishing plans come from.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bump!

Also, put @ZOS_GinaBruno on blast!
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Get the word in and change the names to Altmeri style.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Get the word in and change the names to Altmeri style.

I agree with that for the name change.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
    Options
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another question comes to mind.

If you do not own Summerset can you use the furniture plans from it? hate to see people look at something think they could use it then find it has a hidden block message cause they could not use it after all.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
    Options
  • Orticia
    Orticia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grimm13 wrote: »
    Another question comes to mind.

If you do not own Summerset can you use the furniture plans from it? hate to see people look at something think they could use it then find it has a hidden block message cause they could not use it after all.

I would be suprised if you could not use them. As far as i know everyone was able to use furniture plans from vvardenfell and other dlc's even if you didn't own that content. don't see why summerset would be different. Possibly they might use some summerset (including jewelry craft) only drops to make, but if those can be sold on the traders then they are still accessible to the ones that don't own the chapter. Obviously if they are jewelry craft recepies you have to have summerset to make them as you need the craft to make them, and summerset to learn the craft. Just hope the droprate isn't as horrendous on live as the vvardenfell ones still are.

And a vote for renaming the Summerset drops to Altmeri.
    Edited by Orticia on May 5, 2018 11:19AM
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please rename these pieces!

Options
  • KittyHazWares
    KittyHazWares
    ✭✭✭
    I don’t like confused markets :(

First of all, some players will think the new designs are the old common high elf blueprints, and laugh at your prices when you try to sell..

Second, other players will overcharge/scam the old high elf blueprints making people think they are new and worth a lot..

Then there will be the people who just don’t know any better and sell a blueprint worth like 100k for 100g.

It will be annoying to keep up with what’s-what in general.

These really need a name change :/
    Xbox One NA
    Options
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely agree with this!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Options
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm yes a slight name change would be helpful. Right now I check which materials the "high elven" furniture plan needs to identify if it is new (culanda lacquer)
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mix wrote: »
    Hmm yes a slight name change would be helpful. Right now I check which materials the "high elven" furniture plan needs to identify if it is new (culanda lacquer)

Except, if this goes live as is, not everyone will know to do that. New players won't know any better, or be confused.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes please, this is not unimportant.
    Options
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Compare it to the change of the icons of tempers and citrin. That was changed for an obvious reason too.
    Options
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, definitely need this.
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    Compare it to the change of the icons of tempers and citrin. That was changed for an obvious reason too.

Pepperidge Farm remembers

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • commdt
    commdt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes it would be better to clearly distinguis them. I fear for my sales.
    Rawr
    Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needs to be addressed before the patch goes live. Both to prevent scams and to make me not want to uninstall the game as I browse for Summerset furnishings (it's already hard enough to find what you need in guild stores).
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This needs to be addressed before the patch goes live. Both to prevent scams and to make me not want to uninstall the game as I browse for Summerset furnishings (it's already hard enough to find what you need in guild stores).

Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please respond to this.

Im serious Gina. Sit down on console. pick a specific Style of furniture you want.

then spend the next 3 hours hunting the guild traders for it. Scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.

With these new recipes sharing the same name as the old we will have to stop and dpuble check every single high elf recipe to see if its old or new.

Its going to make me go blind.

Also if you were to go and do this. Maybe you guys would see why we desperately need a search bar in the guild traders.

It is the worst on console. we have no addons to fix the bad design.
    Options
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please respond to this.

Im serious Gina. Sit down on console. pick a specific Style of furniture you want.

then spend the next 3 hours hunting the guild traders for it. Scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling and scrolling.

With these new recipes sharing the same name as the old we will have to stop and dpuble check every single high elf recipe to see if its old or new.

Its going to make me go blind.

Also if you were to go and do this. Maybe you guys would see why we desperately need a search bar in the guild traders.

It is the worst on console. we have no addons to fix the bad design.

Bump!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

--- JP_Dovahkriid

Options
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is one of the biggest bugs on the PTS. Customer Support is going to get flooded with emails if they don't fix this before launch.
    Options