The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

your highest voucher Master writs

• Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On release I had a 287 writ voucher and I sold it for stupidly cheap amounts thinking they were common, which I gathered they were on release because I didn't even know all motifs then, and now that I do, the max I seem to get is in the 90s, occasionally 110s
    What really annoys me is I get 20's wanting something like an epic akaviri nirnhoned staff where the mats are more costly than the writ. tbh that is the case with even the 90s I get as they are always legendary writs.
    Stuff like 12 tokens for a legendary prismatic glyph is stupid too.
    Options
  • Stinkyremy
    Stinkyremy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stinkyremy wrote: »
    On release I had a 287 writ voucher and I sold it for stupidly cheap amounts thinking they were common, which I gathered they were on release because I didn't even know all motifs then, and now that I do, the max I seem to get is in the 90s, occasionally 110s
    What really annoys me is I get 20's wanting something like an epic akaviri nirnhoned staff where the mats are more costly than the writ. tbh that is the case with even the 90s I get as they are always legendary writs.
    Stuff like 12 tokens for a legendary prismatic glyph is stupid too.

Didn't realize it was a necro thread, maybe mods should close this one
    Options
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    My largest had is 344. Can't remember what it was but I made 500k from selling crafting tables
    Options
  • f047ys3v3n
    f047ys3v3n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    257 for a greataxe, legendary, nirn, alessias bulwark, dark brotherhood.

This was just before the big morrowind nerf to the drop rates (about a 3x nerf.) I basically bought the ebon motif with it. I think that is the only 200+ that I have ever had though I have had many many 100+ ones including a nice legendary nirn clothing one yesterday. Prices have been going up recently especially on writs that require little research to get done (alchemy and enchanting). I am now getting $2k per voucher and hoping for $3k on alchemy ones. Folks who did not learn much crafting are trying to get those storage coffers the only non-crown way they can.
    Edited by f047ys3v3n on February 19, 2018 5:07AM
    I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
    Options
  • DocDova
    DocDova
    ✭✭✭
    274 blacksmith today B)
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocDova wrote: »
    274 blacksmith today B)

Ya i bet u have to sell a kindney to get them 274 vouchers.
    Options
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone trade vouchers.?
    Options