Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

your highest voucher Master writs

• Joshua261
    Joshua261
    ✭✭✭
    The most I had was 46 for a nirnhoned frost staff of hist bark improved to purple, Malacath style
    Joshua Doom- Imperial Templar
    Mr Altmer- High elf sorcerer
    Silent Destroyer- Khajiit nightblade
    Heals-with-scales- Argonian Templar
    Cat Sorc-- Khajiit sorcerer
    The poison expert- Imperial Dragonknight
    Templar Destroyer- High Elf Templar
    Nooby Warden- High Elf Warden
    Poisonous Noob- Redguard Dragonknight
    Death-by-Magicka- Dark Elf Nightblade
    Sinisterblade- Redguard Warden
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Vudokan wrote: »
    My biggest one was yesterday - a 21 voucher clothing writ to craft, get this, an epic Nirnhoned Akaviri robe of Varen's Legacy. I felt so ripped off. I should have gotten a lot more than 21 vouchers for that one.

I've had 2 blacksmithing for 19 vouchers for legendary items, no way worth it so I sold them
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got my biggest last night, 39 vouchers for a nirnhoned epic leveled weapon in Redguard style. At least it wasn't legendary.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    9... fml lol
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had two writs requiring nirnhoned - one potent - for two and four tokens.

I currently have a writ for outlaw arm cops (luckily I have the motif), armour master (luckily I have ESO+ so I have access to Imperial City, otherwise I'd be stuffed). so I took the writ.

Only to find out that Cyrodiil is currently pop-locked :(
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've had two writs requiring nirnhoned - one potent - for two and four tokens.

I currently have a writ for outlaw arm cops (luckily I have the motif), armour master (luckily I have ESO+ so I have access to Imperial City, otherwise I'd be stuffed). so I took the writ.

Only to find out that Cyrodiil is currently pop-locked :(

Yep, I've had a couple of enchanting MW's requiring Kuta for returns of 3 and 4 vouchers. I would not go and buy kuta for these but have nearly a stack of them.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    saxgooner wrote: »
    your highest voucher Master writs
    That's with 4 master crafters that each have all 6 crafts maxed doing writs daily ...
    sad2.gif

I wonder if there's a bug that prevents your master crafters from getting top writs when you have everything maxed?
    confused24.gif

Still my highest to date ...
    sad.gif
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I finally got one yesterday, for 88 writs. A mace, legendary, with Training, Julianos set and Thieves Guild style.
    I haven't made it yet, but am I going to just make one mace? Or do I have to make a pile of maces? I have not accepted the quest yet (clicked Goodbye), and no text on there tells me how many maces.
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got a blacksmithing writ for 274 vouchers. :o

Rubedite greatsword
    Nirnhoned
    Legendary
    Morkuldin (sp?) set
    Breton style

To complete this i will have to complete a quest in Orsinium to gain access to the necessary crafting station,.

Research greatsword nirnhoned* trait.(all research slots full at the moment so will take about 40 days)

Spend 80k+ on mats to improve weapon to legendary.

Figure its worth it though. ;)
    Edited by goldenarcher1 on March 2, 2017 7:13PM
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    I finally got one yesterday, for 88 writs. A mace, legendary, with Training, Julianos set and Thieves Guild style.
    I haven't made it yet, but am I going to just make one mace? Or do I have to make a pile of maces? I have not accepted the quest yet (clicked Goodbye), and no text on there tells me how many maces.

One. Of course, with the legendaries, it pays to be very careful when making the item, I have had to remake two...

• Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    My highest was a 51 voucher that wanted me to craft a legendary training item :<
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    My friend's screenshot (it's russian, but we all can see number :p )
    sure, it's bug, but we don't know how much it was for real.
    blob.png
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    88 voucher for legendary eternal hunt prosperous helmet. I don't want to waste the mats on it.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »
    blob.png

That's mysterious as @$!#
    Edited by Waffennacht on March 2, 2017 10:38PM
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Cynnalia
    Cynnalia
    ✭✭✭
    I just got one this morning for legendary nirnhoned bracers in Trinimac style, Eternal Hunt set, worth 127 vouchers. So now I have my target skeleton, but I don't have the animus stone, so....still not there yet. lol
    NA PS4 Daggerfall Covenant Characters -- CP 755

Sulin Shadowdancer -- Redguard Nightblade -- Dragonstar Arena Champion, General Executioner, Tamriel Hero
    Ysorya Traven - Breton Sorcerer -- Monster Hunter, Master Angler, Explorer, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Tamriel Hero
    Eriah A'kiranya-- Redguard Dragon Knight, tank
    Sybilline Travadon -- Altmer Templar -- Maelstrom Arena Champion
    At-Sixes-and-Sevens -- Argonian Templar, healer
    Mercurial Malice -- Dunmer Nightblade
    Fern Gullie -- Bosmer Warden, level 45
    Ghareshi-ri - Khajiit, Necromancer, level 9
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    88 voucher for legendary eternal hunt prosperous helmet. I don't want to waste the mats on it.

So what is every ones cut- off voucher amount for using gold improvement mats?
    I'd be happy to 'waste' the mats for 88 vouchers but only because I get more gold improvement mats than I use. I'd probably have to draw the line at about 50 vouchers while I had sufficient mats.

If i didn't have the mats I would hang on to the writ until I had them without buying them. Let's face it, if I am doing daily writs to get master writs, I will get gold improvement items either from the rewards or from harvesting the survey maps and refining.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    soll wrote: »
    blob.png

#Russia
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    kylewwefan wrote: »

So what is every ones cut- off voucher amount for using gold improvement mats?
    I'd be happy to 'waste' the mats for 88 vouchers but only because I get more gold improvement mats than I use. I'd probably have to draw the line at about 50 vouchers while I had sufficient mats.

If i didn't have the mats I would hang on to the writ until I had them without buying them. Let's face it, if I am doing daily writs to get master writs, I will get gold improvement items either from the rewards or from harvesting the survey maps and refining.

I did a legendary one for 67. Like you, I have a lot more tempers than I need, but the cost does make you think.

I also have had two nirn-honed writs. One was for 4 vouchers, the other need a potent and was only 6. I almost balked at 6 vouchers for a trait stone worth over 8k, but gave in and did it.

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    On the very first day homestead went live on PC I got a 36 voucher enchanting writ (legendary prismatic glyph) and a 17 voucher woodcrafting writ (epic staff, trinimac, not sure about the number of traits required for the set anymore or the trait for the staff).
    Since then, I only get 2, 6 and 7 voucher writs.
    Edited by feyii on March 6, 2017 11:47AM
  • Mike0987
    Mike0987
    ✭✭✭
    Depends, I have 8 full level crafters. The ones with less researched seem to get higher count vouchers, yesterday was 72 just today was 76 vs my 9 trait maxed out crafting achievement prior to the update who can't seem to get over 26... Seems opposite of what they claim but results don't lie...
  • Damianos
    Damianos
    ✭✭✭✭
    287 twice 90, 87, 71 a bunch of 2, 5 and 7's.
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    7 or 9, don't really remember for sure.
  • visionality
    visionality
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    52, I think, 41 for sure.

Someone posted a 240 voucher yesterday in guild store, for a nirnhorned legendary 2h battle axe, yokudan style.
  • BruceLeeroy91
    BruceLeeroy91
    ✭✭✭
    5 that found 100+ that I purchased....despite having 9 trait with all styles I still haven't had a legendary master writ drop. Again RNG is terrible here.
  • Daishichi
    Daishichi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the RNG will work out over time, but this thread annoys me...I haven't seen a writ for more than 10 vouchers, done about 25 writs for a total of 75 vouchers. Irksome to know a single writ would earn more.

I was thinking I was a crafting badass, but there's very little more i can do to improve my drop rate...five more motifs to complete now, about two months from finishing my last few 9-traits, and maybe a few (redundant) purple recipes to learn. My primary alt has earned nearly as many writs having earned way less crafting cred (though I taught him all the alchemy reagents and enchanting runes upon learning they mattered).
    Gamertag: SpideyGuy73
    Xbox One NA
    Grand Master Crafter
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My highest are 84 and 86, both Blacksmithing.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Apokalypt
    Apokalypt
    ✭✭✭
    I also know someone who had a writ with 429k xD
    With "monumental wood" which doesn`t even exist...
  • feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apokalypt wrote: »
    I also know someone who had a writ with 429k xD
    With "monumental wood" which doesn`t even exist...

Like the one below? This is a screenshot of a writ a guild member linked in chat. Blacksmithing writ for a legendary monumental Wood which would reward enough vouchers for the next few years xD

17CdiLW.jpg

Seems like a really annoying bug. If I got a writ that rewarded more than 7 vouchers and it would not even be craftable, that would be really depressing.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta tester November 2013