The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

your highest voucher Master writs

saxgooner
saxgooner
✭✭✭
Hi, just curious to get an idea of highest number voucher writs.
I bought 304 voucher one today xb1 eu for 200k.
someone linked in text a 315 voucher.
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I only get alchemy master writs.
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just wanna kill y'all tbh
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »
    That's with 4 master crafters that each have all 6 crafts maxed doing writs daily ...
    sad2.gif

I wonder if there's a bug that prevents your master crafters from getting top writs when you have everything maxed?
    confused24.gif

Edited by SirAndy on February 24, 2017 5:20AM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most funny Writ I've seen was 245 vouchers required to craft 2 handed axe of...Torug's Pact :smiley:
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(multiple times, always 5)
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i got one today for 119, which combined with all the other ones i had (which awarded between 2 and 29) i was able to make my dummy today! WOOP WOOP!
    SirAndy wrote: »
    That's with 4 master crafters that each have all 6 crafts maxed doing writs daily ...
    sad2.gif

I wonder if there's a bug that prevents your master crafters from getting top writs when you have everything maxed?
    confused24.gif

i was wondering the same my main who is 9 traits and knows mort motifs hasnt received a single master writ, and yes my other characters who know next to know motives, and have a few random traits researched are receiving at least 1 each day!
  • STEVIL
    STEVIL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    mine was iirc 122v.

it was nirn, legendary and iirc in like Db style on a 9pc set. But dont quote me on that.

Proudly skooma free while talks-when-drunk is in mandatory public housing.
    YFMV Your Fun May Vary.

First Law of Nerf-o-Dynamics
    "The good way I used to get good kills *with good skill* was good but the way others kill me now is bad."

• Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    My first was 2. My second asked for legendary gauntlets and gave me 20, was such a waste of tempers. My third and for epic greatsword for 76
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    Jciampi wrote: »
    My first was 2. My second asked for legendary gauntlets and gave me 20, was such a waste of tempers. My third and for epic greatsword for 76

I'm not doing legendary for less than 75 vouchers
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    67 for legendary gauntlets, I went back and forth on doing it due to the 8 tempers, ultimately I went ahead and completed it as I was afraid I wouldn't see another one. I received two yesterday, 2 WV each. Out of 24 daily writs completed I have netted 3 MW for a total of 71 WV, not awful.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • SGT_Wolfe101st
    SGT_Wolfe101st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, just curious to get an idea of highest number voucher writs.
    I bought 304 voucher one today xb1 eu for 200k.
    someone linked in text a 315 voucher.

304 or 315 is the Ebony book with one MW, that would be awesome. At 200k that is 658 gold per voucher, that is considerably less that what I have seen, typically it is 3-5K per voucher, you got a steal my friend.
    PS4 -NA AD

Wood Elf - StamNB - DPS
    Nord - MagDK - Tank
    High Elf - MagSorc - DPS
    Dark Elf - Mag Warden- Healer
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭

I'm not doing legendary for less than 75 vouchers

I accepted it without knowing to click goodbye first. So i had no idea how much the script was worth cause I couldn't find it anywhere in the mission log. I hoped it was for a lot, for sure wasn't.
  • GoldenLight
    GoldenLight
    ✭✭✭
    Writs given in one day:

2 for Enchanting
    7 for Woodworking
    7 for Blacksmithing
    3 for Alchemy

19 Total (but had to do multiple writs)

"Wonderful! Time for a celebration... Cheese for everyone!"

• majulook
    majulook
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The highest number of voucher I got was on Feb 16 from a Master Writ was 302 vouchers

imgur.com/a/TmLKP

Its was not to bad to make, the only thing it needed that was not in base game was the Ebonheart Pact Style.

I crafted it and used the vouchers for the complete Ebon Motif
    Edited by majulook on February 25, 2017 11:01PM
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    IIRC my max so far has been 17.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • Darkheart
    Darkheart
    ✭✭✭
    Returning Home to Daggerfall.
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pc na
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I got one for 70ish... but I'm lucky to even get one for 2 voucher writs. I've got a completely maxed crafter who has every motif but Mazzatun and Ebony, and I get almost nothing on him. It's so frustrating. But I know people who've gotten multiple 100+ master vouchers repeatedly, and it drives me crazy.

One of the bigger annoyances is that, since everything is unbound, those lucky few getting all the high end vouchers (or are able to buy up all the smaller ones) are able to flood the economy with a ton of voucher items. Meanwhile, I'm just hoping/praying every master writ I get is more than 2.

I've got 8+ master crafters with 50 in everything and I'm just not getting jack. It's discouraging. XD
    Edited by Preyfar on February 26, 2017 12:34PM
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've not gotten any above 12, and not had any at all since the first few days, despite doing my writs daily on 3 characters, 2 of which are maxed out in all crafts, with 9 traits and almost all motifs learned.... I think my characters are broken :disappointed:
    Edited by Elara_Northwind on February 26, 2017 1:41PM
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    6, 5, 2 and 2 again.
    Maybe in nine-thousand years I'll have a crafting station
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    2. I've had 1 Master Enchanting Writ worth 2 vouchers on my fully levelled crafter, who sadly doesn't know every motif and recipe but more than half I'd say. Though I have been slacking lately. Too many co-op Undaunted Livestreams and not enough farming for motifs recently.

Anybody know the absolute max amount of vouchers you can get for a Master Writ completion? Is there even a max amount?
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've gotten tons but there all 2 to 12 writs hear many players don't get any for like a week then boom a 120+ or so writ so not sure the rng on these myself
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Highest was 47 for an epic nirnhoned something or other. Second highest was 12 for a glyph of prismatic assault, which I'm still not sure was really worth a Hajeiko. I'm scraping about 100 vouchers a week so far, doing 15 equipment and 18 alch/ench writs per day. Most of my vouchers have come from the alch/ench writs, and mostly in twos :(
    PC EU
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Less than a week (PS4) and I have done just under 200 daily writs and got 14 MW's, the highest voucher return was 7 from a blacksmith writ. I have been able to complete 12 MW's and am sitting on a huge stockpile of 47 vouchers.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • UntrustedExistenz
    UntrustedExistenz
    ✭✭✭
    7 such happiness, much luck
    jBSjWg.gif
    <PC EU>
    Press "F" to pay respect to our fallen megalulserver.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's a bug but it what I see. Ancient Orc gold helm
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    My biggest one was yesterday - a 21 voucher clothing writ to craft, get this, an epic Nirnhoned Akaviri robe of Varen's Legacy. I felt so ripped off. I should have gotten a lot more than 21 vouchers for that one.