The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tamriel Trials Team - Dungeon/Trials PvE guild

• nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent out last night :smile:

We're still recruiting and running regular trials sessions on both normal, veteran and leaderboard levels. So if anybody that's new to the game, or just returning to the game following the Morrowind update is looking for a friendly PvE guild, please feel free to get in touch (details in the original post) :smile:
    Edited by nick_dean14 on June 7, 2017 11:51AM
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
    Check out our thread if you're interested in joining!
  • AJSnakeGaming
    AJSnakeGaming
    ✭✭
    Been running with this guild for about two weeks now. Very experienced players but more importantly..... sharing knowledge and helping players. Was in a vet trial the other day... not having the greatest idea what was going on. Players were more than happy to break mechanics down for me and I believe 4 other trial noobs. This is how players grow, by players helping players. :smiley:
    PS4 EU server.
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers aja, glad you enjoyed it :smile:

More invites just sent out!
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Another batch of invites sent out last night :smile:
  • benji2017
    benji2017
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.. would like to join, unfortunately i am a complete novice on online gaming.. have spent hundreds of hours on skyrim though.
  • musti_46
    musti_46
    Soul Shriven
    invite pls
    PSN:must1_46
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent out now!
    please make sure to check out the details in the first post about sending applications :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Another batch of invites have just been sent out.
    Thanks again to everyone that got in touch :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent :smile:
  • Domiszrak
    Domiszrak
    Soul Shriven
    Invite please
    PSN: domiszrak
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    Been running trials with this group fr about two months now in a regular schedule. The group is very helpful in the sense that they do not expect you to know it all. Even gear wise they are willing to invest time and even mats and gold in you to help you get on par with the rest. All in all for beginners and veterans a like a really nice guild. All event times are UK based because that is where the majority of the members come from.

Apart from the helping i have felt that i had made new friends over the past 2 months. And i hope it will stay that way!
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Lorenzo, cheers for that :smile: good to know you're enjoying it!

Hopefully catch you online sometime in the week :smile:
  • DarknytBahamut
    Hey I have submitted my application on you website when could I get an invite?
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Darknyt, I try to send the invites out as soon as I log on, every time I log on. I'm busy this evening (when I usually play), but if I get 5 minutes this afternoon I'll try and jump on to send some invites out. If I don't get a chance, it may be tomorrow evening though :smile:
  • DarknytBahamut
    Ok cool thank you
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :smile:
    Sorry for the delay everyone, it's been a busy week!
  • mazacote
    mazacote
    Hi. I would like to join,
    Thanks!

PSN: el-ar9ent1n0
    Juan17919 - XBOX/EU - Dragonknight - Tank - CP400
  • Pugnado
    Pugnado
    Hi can I get an invite please? 420 cp have done few vet trials

PSN zac_mcgovern
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Can get an invite

PSN k23a4r5l thanks
    Edited by Karldor on August 25, 2017 10:14PM
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • LightYag
    LightYag
    Soul Shriven
    Are you guys still recruiting?
    I have filled the application on your website. Really interested in doing dungeons and trails (Though still lvl 49, will be 50 soon).
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey LightYag,
    Yes we are :smile: Thanks for sending an application through, hopefully I'll get a chance to get online this evening and I can send invites out then.
  • Karldor
    Karldor
    ✭✭
    Sent through application interested in starting to do dungeons and trials
    PS4 EU
    DK-Breton Tank
  • abzdeman
    abzdeman
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I would like to join your guild. PSN: abzdeman
  • flagranttomcat
    flagranttomcat
    Soul Shriven
    invite please .. psn flagranttomcat
  • Escape_Mentality
    I'd like an invite. Been looking for a trial guild for months. My main is a healer but I have tank and dps too. I have experience with most of the trials. Really want to do some archive runs!
    Escape_mentality
    Cp 504
    Edited by Escape_Mentality on November 11, 2017 5:58PM
  • Stewart1874
    Stewart1874
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent an application in. Seems a good guild :)

I need folks to do AS with :(

PSN: Stewart1874
    Edited by Stewart1874 on November 13, 2017 9:18PM
    PS4 - Europe - Aldmeri Dominion
  • Debles
    Debles
    Soul Shriven
    Would be nice to have an invite, looking for a good social trial guild. This one seems to have it.

Main: Rangeplar 34k dps

Psn: lHlDutchlHl

difficult name, the "l" is a small "L"

Ty!
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Hi, I just applied through your website.

Stamblade - 28.5k

PSN: xRichh94

• Wapitiuhr
    Wapitiuhr
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested in joining you. Plenty of group dungeon experience but haven't managed to find a coordinated group running trials.
    Please send an invite. My details are below.

Thanks

PSN: Wapitiuhr30
    Class: redguard DK
    Role: Staminda DPS
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    unfortunatly i had to break with the game but came back recently. Can i get a reinvite to the guild? :)
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS