The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Tamriel Trials Team - Dungeon/Trials PvE guild

• UrBaN_RaNgErZz
    PSN : UrBaN_RaNgErZz,

Cp 681,experienced player and have run most vet trials numerous times in the past.

My best PvE toons are StamDK - 5 VO, 5 NMG, 2 Veli.
    MagSorc - 5 Julianos, 2 Llambris, 3 Willpower, 1 inferno staff

• nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey UrBaN_RaNgErZz, I've just sent you an invite :smile: Sorry about the wait!
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
    Check out our thread if you're interested in joining!
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Tamriel Trials Team are now recruiting once again!

For all information please check out the original post on page 1 of this thread, or the guilds website :smile:
    Guildmaster of Tamriel Trials Team. A PvE focused dungeons and trials guild on the PS4 EU server.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SquareSausage on March 21, 2017 1:13AM
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • rov33r
    rov33r
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, this guild sounds like a real fun and I would love to join.

I'm really looking forward to find a regular PvE team in which everyone wants to improve and progress together.

My PSNid is rov33rek
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys, thanks for the interest. As per the first post, would you mind replying through our site please? just so we can keep track of everything in one place :smile:

Look forward to playing with you guys soon!
  • byrness
    byrness
    Hey just had a look at your site and must it's really well done.
    I'm cp200 now and started looking in helm Ste more but sofar Iv only been doing dungeons in pugs and finding it hard to find people to harder dungeons like cradle of shadows.
    So I will be applying on your site by the end of the day. Hope to make some news friends
    Edited by byrness on March 23, 2017 1:52AM
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks byrness :smile:
    It's still a work in progress at the moment, but it's getting there! I'll be going through all the applications and sending out a batch of invites this evening if all goes to plan.
  • Skylerty
    Skylerty
    Soul Shriven
    This guild looks really fun. I've been loving the game so far, but have found that my only problem is I would like to be more social in the community. Sent my application and hopefully accepted. Would be happy to be a part of this.
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭

Another batch of invites were sent out last night, so check when you're next online. Look forward to playing with you guys.
  • Scott_Fiend
    Applied last night :)
    'Fiend' - Guildmaster {PS4 - EU}
  • LorenzoSober
    LorenzoSober
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there! im a returning pve player to eso and a fanatic raider in World of Warcraft (which i quitted) i am looking for a fun guild to do dungeons and trials with. My main char is a cp 150-200 Templar healer (battery healer). PSN LorenzoEDGE
    DC - Dunmer - Magicka Templar - Healer.
    EP - Bosmer - Stamina Warden - DPS
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent :smile:
    Thanks guys!
  • Blodbamsen
    Would like an invite

CP 502, six characters(4 dps, 1 tank and 1 healer)

PSN: Blodbams1
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Blodbamsen, would you mind applying through our site please? Link and details is in the first post :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Another batch of invites sent out last night, thanks to everyone that got in touch :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent, thanks guys :smile:
  • Kwarla
    Kwarla
    Hi could i please have an invite to please psn name is kwarla
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Kwarla, thanks for your message. Would it be possible for you to send a request through our website. Link is in the original post :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent out last night. Thanks to everyone that applied :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Another big batch of invites sent out last night. Sorry for those of you that had to wait a few days, its been a busy weekend!
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites just sent out, thanks everyone.
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Another batch of invites just sent out :smile:
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent last night, thanks to everyone that's got in touch :smile:
  • rpfc1009
    rpfc1009
    ✭✭
    Hi,
    Any chance that I can join your guild please
    Psn rupert1976
    Thanks
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Rupert,
    Would you be able to send an application through the guild website please? Link is in the first post :smile:
  • AJSnakeGaming
    AJSnakeGaming
    ✭✭
    App sent through website. :)
    PS4 EU server.
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    More invites sent out last night, thanks to everyone that's applied :smile:
  • Swainyboy
    Swainyboy
    ✭✭✭
    Have applied via the site
  • nick_dean14
    nick_dean14
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers Swainy, invites sent out last night :smiley: