Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Coldharbour House: will it stay after the event or be gone with it?

ValkyriesWolf
ValkyriesWolf
✭✭✭
Question in the title, just basically, do I have to buy it now or can I wait with it?
The showcase is going on about will ne available from x. But not until y. Like with the witch house. So, is that an indicator that the coldharbour house will be available after the event as well?
Metal forever \m/

Best Answer

• Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All indications point to it being similar to Earthtear Cavern, which looked like a time exclusive home but actually is not. There are several reasons for my thinking this, but there is no guarantee. The only way to confirm would be to get word from ZOS themselves. Otherwise, keep in mind there should be an "X DAYS REMAINING" timer put on it in the crown store before it leaves, if it does, like all other items that are removed, so if you pay attention in game, you should at least have a week's warning before it dissappears, if it does.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Answer ✓