The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

What are you going to test first?

• Froil
    Froil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to test jewelry crafting
    Item sets, honestly. Dropped, crafted etc. etc. see if anything's really good for healers!

Then some side quests, skill/class changes...
    "Best" healer PC/NA
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    lucky_Sage wrote: »
    my plan is to test 2 handed weapons as 2 piece ans see how se combos work on magdk but they need to have bsw so I can test if they don't idk

Bsw should already be in the gearboxes you get when creating a pts character.

But dont forget to set the char to "PTS testing Summerset max CP" in the left upper corner in the char creation window ;)

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Merlian
    Merlian
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Probably hang out and look at new houses for a bit before testing class changes and the new quest line.
    PC NA
    |Merlian Nightstalker| - DC Imperial Magicka Dragonknight
    |Nix Nightstalker| - EP Imperial Stamina Sorccer
    |Kragdin Longrock| - DC Imperial Stamina Templar
    |Zane Killian| - EP Dunmer Magicka Nightblade
    |Alyia Bekker| - DC Breton Magicka Warden
    "If the job were easy, it wouldn't be any fun!"
  • Eldartar
    Eldartar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Just going to play it by ear and enjoy myself.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Class abilities, sets, then battlegrounds.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is the option for the new trial? hmmmm???
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Horowonnoe wrote: »
    Where is the option for the new trial? hmmmm???

Honestly, i didnt think of that, or some other specifics like light attacks and whatnot. I probably wont get into a group to test it, allthough i do have teamspeak now.
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the magdk sorted out first then take a look at the new battleground updates and Cyro performance

Unless ZOS decides to do a Cyro stress test, you aren't going to get diddly out of "Cyro performance" testing. PvP balance is the hardest thing to test on PTS as everything is tested and "balanced" around duel testing and some BG's. There probably aren't enough PvPers on the PTS to pop-lock one faction, let alone run a 3-way population decent enough to legitimately test all of the updates.

they need to do a cryo stress test
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Pijng
    Pijng
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I'm just going to test Ra'maire, Beta, Irbis and Danik stream cause my pc is broken rn D:
    Edited by Pijng on April 16, 2018 5:22PM
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp baby!
    O yea, or least how it goes? Least I've testing the most.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • angelncelestine
    angelncelestine
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    The first thing I will do is check out all of the houses. After that check out new gear, recipes, and jewelry crafting.
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    First, Im gonna test my patience by reading patch notes
  • DiNanna63
    DiNanna63
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I want to check out the houses, take in the scenery and enjoy myself.
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Changed my mind, probably funnel health weaving and trying cost reduction glyphs instead of Witchmother's brew.
  • Penitent_Sorc
    Penitent_Sorc
    ✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    ... Housing
    Emperor of Tamriel
  • beetleklee
    beetleklee
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Test MagDK parses, I wanna dust mine off already, followed by other parses
    Also Cloudrest
    Then everything else after
    PC NA
    CP 690

EP Dunmer MagDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer MagSorc Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Argonian DK Tank Level 50, Boethiah's Scythe
    EP Breton Templar Healer Level 50
    EP Khajiit StamDK Level 50, Stormproof
    EP Dunmer Magblade Level 50, Assistant Alienist
    EP Argonian Stamden Level 50, Lady of Misrule (pvp)
    EP Dunmer Stamblade Level 50
    DC Redguard Stamplar
    AD Altmer Magwarden Healer

vMA, vDSA, vSO HM, vHRC HM, vAA, vAS+1, vMoL
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I want to see if client performance is really any better. Though for me, the PTS client has always ran better than live, it ran like crap in Dragon Bones and I definitely feel that on the Live server! Specifically, I want to see if disk performance, memory management, VRAM management, input lag, and the renderer are better than on live.

They claimed it will be multi-core, so I'm hoping at the very LEAST that the input lag is addressed considering there should be no need to wait on the graphics routines to process input, right? R-Right...!?

However, I feel very skeptical that will be the case. Well, if I can at least run a 6th game at the same time with my hardware while running ESO, I guess it will be a decent improvement from before...
  • txtorpedo
    txtorpedo
    ✭✭
    I'm going to test jewelry crafting
    jewelry crafting for sure!
  • Aebaradath
    Aebaradath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is of the utmost urgency I test the effectiveness of Intricate+Trainee and Ornate jewelry with a monster set.
  • vendeatha
    vendeatha
    ✭✭✭
    How long is this maintenance going to last..? waiting to install the new goodies
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Going to approach it like TES SP Games, and just going to explore first and take it ALL in.
    Then after, Jewelry Crafting, (Timers for research, new traits, how it works, how much for Jewelry Tables, Etc).
    New Houses! Esp the new "Boat House"!.
    Psijic Skill Line and Quest..
    Beginning of Main Story Line,,(I don't do the whole quest lines in PTS or Betas as I like to be surprised, but do like to at least learn the start of them...).
    Learn more about the "Welkynar Gryphon Knights" as they are new and also, "NO WHERE IN CANON LORE", so I want to learn more about them..
    But the main thing I'm gonna do is "Have Fun!".
    Can't wait to explore a zone that we have never seen before!! (Arena Excluded). :)
    Till Anon and see you in Summerset!!!!!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Subversus
    Subversus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pvp baby!
    Pet sorc baby! Rise, you absolutely broken class, come next patch you’ll once again rule pvp!
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to focus on main questline
    Quests. Who cares about all this gameplay nonsense. Story is the most important thing ever.
  • Schattenfluegel
    Schattenfluegel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stamsorc Parses and sets :>
    Love my Stamsorc