The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

What are you going to test first?

craigr02
craigr02
✭✭✭
When the Pts drops, what are you going to test first?
Edited by craigr02 on April 16, 2018 2:28PM

What are you going to test first? 175 votes

I'm going to test jewelry crafting
29%
PinesyWillardashenehb14_ESOcrimeanerevar928b14_ESOPendrillionninibiniDarlonObsidian3anitajoneb17_ESOSpAEkusleandro.800ub17_ESOZachary_Shadowkojouvaleralolneb18_ESOashigrayimokie2609CouslyCMzEdaphonStreega 51 votes
I'm going to focus on main questline
4%
DeathStalkerGlassHalfFullFaulgorEclecticbillEvilCrocBigBadVolkArchonLucien 7 votes
Im going to try out psijic skill line
17%
SolarikenMadyDracaneTryxuszsetnerzb16_ESO2Savos_SarenJoker99VexariusToRelaxElFonz0MinnoCeeJonesyAliyavanaLilyOraDasovaruilosRupzSkoomaAmbrokidRon_Burgundy_79vMaickTyrobag 30 votes
Pvp baby!
9%
DredlordseitekisakiLeifEricksongootdudeAedarylAlurueSerjustin19SubversusGrimlok_SConstanKarHyzockAnne_FirehawkRyanoxxHixtoryRagnarock41AznoxCatastrophicSuccess 17 votes
Just going to wing it
40%
laurajfMoloch1514DroanBowserjluchauKhajiitHasSkoomaRDMyers65b14_ESOValrethwenchmore420b14_ESOPhilhypejakim.krellb16_ESOTurelusJD2013AimoraTibSaturnIselinvoiddagonub17_ESOLoralai_907technohic 70 votes
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I work on pirate cove house and finalize what it will be once I buy it in game. That’s what I do in pts
  • craigr02
    craigr02
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I work on pirate cove house and finalize what it will be once I buy it in game. That’s what I do in pts

That ship is pretty awesome, I might even buy it.
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    I will actually explore and not quest... and try jewelry crafting perhaps
  • Thannazzar
    Thannazzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Look at new tooltips, sets and powers and determine what i need to farm before summerset.

Check out any new furniture crafting items.

That and wait for Terabit to post the new crown items.
  • CatastrophicSuccess
    Pvp baby!
    Get the magdk sorted out first then take a look at the new battleground updates and Cyro performance
    PC NA - CP 1000+

• Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pvp baby!
    I'm just gonna do what I always do. but depending on the state of Dk, I might be leaving third degree burns on my foes, instead of smashing their skulls.
    Edited by Ragnarock41 on April 16, 2018 2:41PM
  • Bladerunner1
    Bladerunner1
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    New sets most likely, next jewelry traits then light attacks with the psijic buff skill.
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Cyrodiil will be worse cuz now more players going to go in for mats for jewelry
    Edited by Krainor1974 on April 16, 2018 2:41PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Not sure, I will just try out a few bits and see what things feel like.

Maybe DPS parse my characters and see how they hold up.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I guess just going to wing it because there isn't an option for the balance changes.

I want to see what it looks like with light attacks scaling off resources. Will check into itemization with 2h weapons counting as 2 set pieces. Changes to the classes listed in my sig. I have all but know a little more about them.

All of the poll options will be a part of that with the quest-line being probably the least likely. (I have yet to do Orsinium. Have completed Caldwells silver and gold out of necessity in VR days but also have never finished my home alliance quest line. I'll get to it eventually. Maybe.
  • aeowulf
    aeowulf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other - The patcher
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Want to check out the multi-core support!
    PC-NA
  • Melos-TheMadChimera
    Just going to wing it
    explore the entire bloody map in search of lil holes that players could fall in (and not get out of), been running across a few of those lately and they been driving me crazy
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Templar ass needs that speed lol
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    MagDK ofc. combined with jewelrycrafintg ect. for the best setup atm.
    but will test this again before it hits live, so alot may change :/
    PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• erlewine
    erlewine
    ✭✭✭
    can't wait to see if it will be possible to raid at higher than 25 fps
    eisley the worst
  • VaxtinTheWolf
    VaxtinTheWolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Log-in Rewards. Nightblade Healing, Nightblade Tanking and Sorc Tanking.

Whenever I happen to get in there anyway.
    Edited by VaxtinTheWolf on April 16, 2018 2:59PM
    || AD - Rah'Jiin Lv50 Khajiit Nightblade (Damage) || EP - Generic Argonian Lv50 Argonian Nightblade (Tank) || DC - Zinkotsu Lv50 Breton Nightblade (Healer) ||
    || DC - Ja'Kiro Feral-Heart Lv50 Khajiit Dragonknight (Damage) || EP - VaxtinTheWolf Lv50 Redguard Templar (Tank) || AD - Velik Iranis Lv50 Dark Elf Sorcerer (Tank ) ||
    || EP - Einvarg The Frozen Lv50 Nord Warden (Tank/Healer) || EP - Keem-Ja Lv4 Argonian Necromancer (Healer/Tank) ||
    PC - North American Server (Champion 1300+)
  • seitekisaki
    seitekisaki
    ✭✭✭
    Pvp baby!
    Light attacks baby!
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I'd like to have an in-deph look at the cove-house, then test the strife nerf (mt tank is dreading that), and finally test jewelery and psjiic
  • Liofa
    Liofa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    New sets !
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Going to the area at PAX I found labeled "nothing to see here" and seeing if there's more to it now than there was last time.

Also trying to mount jump along the cliffs, which I feel like I could have gotten with a bit more time and practice.

I have my priorities straight.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    Wings?

More specifically I am going to (if I get an invite which probably not) showcase how useless wings snare removal is, have a DK dot on you? Snared again. In an AoE? Snared again. Purge can kind of (but not exactly) get away with it because it removes the dots that instasnare you.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my plan is to test 2 handed weapons as 2 piece ans see how se combos work on magdk but they need to have bsw so I can test if they don't idk
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• oaflet
    oaflet
    ✭✭✭
    Just going to wing it
    I will wander like a lost soul, explore all the corners and take in the scenery.

Pretty much what I do half the time anyway
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be checking out houses, furnishings and motifs to see how they all work and look.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jewelry Crafting #1 :)
    Afterwards I will test the Psijic skill line, combat balance changes(if there will be any) and how it affects PVP/PVE and then maybe do some quests.
    Edited by Universe on April 21, 2018 10:21PM
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to see how absolutely broken or untouched WW light attacks have become. Then Min-Max utilizing all the new Jewelry Traits. Probably run some tests against the new sets to make sure they work as intended or not, and then expand that onto the Jewelry Traits themselves.

Finally, going to romp around Summerset if I have access, and make sure plantlife and other assets are not too noticeably floaty while putzing around with the Psijic Skills.
  • Dracane
    Dracane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First, I will try to recreate my stats from the live server as good as possible, as I'm in the unfortunate EU crowd.
    Then I will check the functionality and nature of psijic skills, followed by some personal concerns.
    Auri-El is my lord,
    Trinimac is my shield,
    Magnus is my mind.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Get the magdk sorted out first then take a look at the new battleground updates and Cyro performance

Unless ZOS decides to do a Cyro stress test, you aren't going to get diddly out of "Cyro performance" testing. PvP balance is the hardest thing to test on PTS as everything is tested and "balanced" around duel testing and some BG's. There probably aren't enough PvPers on the PTS to pop-lock one faction, let alone run a 3-way population decent enough to legitimately test all of the updates.
    Marek
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to see if I can determine exactly how soon one can finish Jewelry trait research with all the possible time boosters (passives and research scrolls etc)