Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Summerset is Coming to the PTS!"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO: Summerset is Coming to the PTS! We are excited to announce that ESO: Summerset will go live on the PTS this Monday, April 16. Check out the article for full details about invites and the NDA for the latest chapter.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natch Potes? :#
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Soon™
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Just finished the draft last night! 47 glorious pages.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do they come in bound hardback as well?
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "As a PTS participant, you'll have a watermark visible while playing to help us identify any possible NDA breaches. To reiterate: You can share almost all of your adventures in ESO: Summerset publicly, including Jewelry Crafting, the Cloudrest Trial, open world adventures, Abyssal Geysers, Delves, World Bosses, Public Dungeons, and anything in the base game, but any details related to the main quest and its storyline beyond “The Queen's Decree" is under NDA."

I wasn't going to test on PTS, but now that I know there is a secret I have to!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • CatastrophicSuccess
    I can't wait for more people to get their hands on this. The new trial sounds unreal, jewelry crafting is going to open up so many builds, and we have more PvP changes being announced soon!
    PC NA - CP 1000+

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same testers will get invites from last time . Sounds good .
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait to try out jewelry crafting <3
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Actually, it sounds like you won't actually get/need an invite - you'll just be able to log right in if you beta tested MW. Invites will be sent to a new group of testers.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 13, 2018 3:36PM
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! So glad to hear that Morrowind testers won't need an invite. (I'd already been eyeing my inbox even though it felt just a little too early for invites to go out)

im-so-happy-9unp1n.jpg
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi the Builder - Stamblade
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno , to be able to read these while at work tonight or tomorrow night, would be so good, I would wish you wealth and happiness forever if you would...put those notes up on forum :)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    So how can I get an invite for Summerset? How does it work? Do you apply or just hope you're selected?
  • krismissee82
    krismissee82
    ✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    So how can I get an invite for Summerset? How does it work? Do you apply or just hope you're selected?

Hope you are selected
    Kaelindi - Stamblade
    Maelindi - Magblade
    Lindi - Magblade healer
    Lindi the Builder - Stamblade
    Lindi Stardust - Magplar
    PC NA
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little confused why the NDA drops early. May 1st give almost a full month of play where people can post spoilers everywhere for those who don't have access or are waiting for launch.

I mean obviously someone has to be a real jerk to do that but... it's likely to happen.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So excited! This is the first time I want to skip the weekend and I want Monday already!
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Little confused why the NDA drops early. May 1st give almost a full month of play where people can post spoilers everywhere for those who don't have access or are waiting for launch.

I mean obviously someone has to be a real jerk to do that but... it's likely to happen.

Spoilers and hype... part of marketing.
    If you don't want to be spoilt, choose your friends carefully, I guess...
  • MTijhuis
    MTijhuis
    ✭✭✭
    Am I bit disappointed that non Morrowind testers need a invite for the beta. Afterall am really hyped and I haven't tested last year. But I am still hoping for a inventation.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay! And ouch, that's a lot.
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

If you could remove the " Morrowind closed beta " section from the french side of the forum, this would be awesome :P
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_GinaBruno - teaser? Pretty please?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Only 47?

*disappointed* :disappointed:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

If you could remove the " Morrowind closed beta " section from the french side of the forum, this would be awesome :P

Nooooooo
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

One way to get me to play ESO more. Looks like I'll be leveling a new toon with drops only and no CP again. But as others mentioned, no invite needed

• helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent NDA this time.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Spoilers and hype... part of marketing.
    If you don't want to be spoilt, choose your friends carefully, I guess...

i want it spoilt so bad for myself. i loves me some spoilers.
  • opaj
    opaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Perhaps I'm misremembering, but wasn't the Morrowind NDA dropped fairly early and without warning last year? Perhaps ZOS has incorporated lessons from the last chapter into their schedule.
  • Rygonix
    Rygonix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like my time in the Morrowind Beta I am excited to see how the this Chapter evolves prior to release. I am a bit more experienced in the game than I was last year so I should be more capable of giving better feedback.
    Ceres Des Mortem-Dark Elf Templar, EP
    PC-NA
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How does one sign up to be a tester? Or are invites already sent?
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not being a tester, will I be able to read the patch notes, or will they be posted on a separate section for testers only?