Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Elsweyr - Tasear's Healer Collection (All Classes including Necromancer)

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    I read Tamerial Foundry page already.

I don't play trials at all (0 played so far :)), and I mostly stay away from veteran Group Dungeons. I play for fun - ESO is not my job ;). I have enough other Steam games where I play hard core competitive.

So yea, this is healer for normal non-DLC group dungeons (I hate DLC one so much...), overland content and Cyrodiil PvP.

Cute Bosmer girl magicka Sorcerer, ha ha, and I tought to create Altmer one. Good I found this thread in time.

Just to grind to lvl 50 and then starts real talk about gear and skills B).
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

Aldmeri Dominion (PC Europe via Steam)

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    exiars10 wrote: »
    I read Tamerial Foundry page already.

I don't play trials at all (0 played so far :)), and I mostly stay away from veteran Group Dungeons. I play for fun - ESO is not my job ;). I have enough other Steam games where I play hard core competitive.

So yea, this is healer for normal non-DLC group dungeons (I hate DLC one so much...), overland content and Cyrodiil PvP.

Cute Bosmer girl magicka Sorcerer, ha ha, and I tought to create Altmer one. Good I found this thread in time.

Just to grind to lvl 50 and then starts real talk about gear and skills B).

From my experience, Sorcs generally excel healing in dungeons. As it's easier to just adapt to situation as goes. But yes of course have fun with it! This certainly something to be enjoyed at all levels of gameplay. In those regards, I recommend Synerizer Pug proof build over Dark priestess for more fun. Though swap skills out as you like and make it your own.

Cyrodiil, and battlegrounds is a bit tricky, but technically it works, but you are going for more of dps flavor so should have better experience in there. I usually look a more full support. Mind will be sure to advise where I can, and maybe I can learn something from yourself.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~updating context for skills for dark priestess tamerial foundry page. Includes information on how certain healling skills are effected by different things.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    For normal dungeons, it's ok to have one stamina character for both DPS and healing, but it wouldn't work in harder content. Stamina race for a healer is a nice choice as it basically has tri-stat food implemented (your stamina will be above average giving you lots of possibilities), but for a DPS, it has no pros and you will miss those boosts (+10% Max Magicka on DPS will be like +4k Magicka, which is a lot in terms of DPS). Though, I was doing vMA on my Bosmer Sorc healer with 10k DPS ... ehm. But it was a chore.
    Yes.
  • Carthelion
    Carthelion
    ✭✭✭
    Very early days I know, but with the proposed changes with sorc skills, the added psijic skills are we predicting much change on the bars?. I already predict, with the 2H and jewellery changes. Gear will change quite dramatically.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carthelion wrote: »
    Very early days I know, but with the proposed changes with sorc skills, the added psijic skills are we predicting much change on the bars?. I already predict, with the 2H and jewellery changes. Gear will change quite dramatically.

Harmony triat could interesting with possible buff to synergies. This could stack nicely with guidance too.

Didn't see any interesting psijic skills yet for PvE support.

Skill wise..

Buff is emprowered ward was needed.

Persistent change is very interesting with amount stamina this healer has its feels like reduction cost for it on occasion for Magicka or stamina skills. It's not no dark exchange change but could be nice Sustain change.

Going probably switch to lighting flood for increase radius of synergy.

Gearwise ...

seems like twlight remedy had a chance to shine with harmony but psjdic skills could mean this set is useless as support. Which is saddening.

Monster helms sets can be used now so this does open a lot of potential with sentential giving 4k stamina or earthgore.
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now the main question is: Will Master Resto be outperformed by monster sets? Like Rkugamz? Or are we still stuck with Master Resto and thus robed of those precious little 2-piece beauties? Were we waiting for naught?
    Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    troomar wrote: »
    Now the main question is: Will Master Resto be outperformed by monster sets? Like Rkugamz? Or are we still stuck with Master Resto and thus robed of those precious little 2-piece beauties? Were we waiting for naught?

If you are greedy could have both. We could potentially forgo worm etc and use will power or another five piece. But guidance + sentiental + spc will be best option. Two monster helms means either more heavy amour passives or medium ones. This will probably be interesting with numbers since we could potentially use 1 or more divines. Still thinking of adding harmony triat on one will have interesting potential.

Going monster helm route means we could use earthgore in fights with burn phases (trial final bosses). Lord warden where things hit hard or constant damage. There might even more option now or in future.

Another thing bound aegies not being a toggle means we can actually use it. It will be nice if add medium monster piece along with it. It bring us up a par in healing numbers.

Lastly I do hope they look at weak healing helms. Such nightflame and chokthen ( random targetting). Again twlight remedy a trial set should be visited. It was a nice teamwork support set.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One thing I forget to mention with changes to bol and reducing it's heal. Seems like in smaller groups sorc has an advantage. For 4 dungeons seems like in messier fights we will be more adaptive compared other five. This is true now but even more next patch.

A passing thought could probably be interesting to drop mutgen for slot bound aegies. With guidance set bone surge would be more useful. Still need a slot for purge, and crushing shock in dungeons. :lol: ready for forth bar now.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much help in trials but here's some thoughts.

We could add to our sustain and allies into dungeons at least if we use endless fury. Assuming we use to finish off allies we will have sustain from ability and group can have sustain from arrance well. Doing this on a destro bar could make the ability free. Now if done properly we also have aoe shock damage (aka concussion) for nearby eniemies

Here are my thoughts feel free to discuss. Things are definitely changing. Let's do our best so it's for the better.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tasear wrote: »

We could add to our sustain and allies into dungeons at least if we use endless fury. Assuming we use to finish off allies we will have sustain from ability and group can have sustain from arrance well. Doing this on a destro bar could make the ability free. Now if done properly we also have aoe shock damage (aka concussion) for nearby eniemies

Here are my thoughts feel free to discuss. Things are definitely changing. Let's do our best so it's for the better.

I didnt understand how you plan to increase the group sustain with endless fury, could you explain further?
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morgul667 wrote: »

I didnt understand how you plan to increase the group sustain with endless fury, could you explain further?

It's more thougts to share as think of things for awhile. It's all subjective till summerset.

So was thinking of orginal reason I liked plusar. If you get the kill then you can proc the 120 could passive arrance well that gives 3000 ish resources back to nearby allies or you. So on point use mage fury to kill steal in trash pulls.

Harmony might be interesting too. Will it affect resources synergies give back from undaunted passive? Either way it's set up now we can switch a regain glyph out for it for extra resources from orbs. If we use infused other glyph of regain to keep balance maybe we can pull of x2 harmony. Still might be slower combat but maybe give sorc healers a boon in resource out for allies.

Lastly switching to lighting flood might increase chances of synergy to be use while also applying concussion thus more resources. (Only small scale)

Just some thoughts for now , but definitely has foundations.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Postimage the place that held the pictures is having issues. I will see if I can upload or fixes issues tonight.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Hi.

My Bosmer Sorcerer is ready to be leveled to 45 today and tomorrow with so many xp bonuses :).
    I'm leveling both as DD and healer.

I read and tried to understand as much as possible.

Here is one thing - I am heavy into RP so Daedric Summoning "pets" (Twilight Matriarch) are a big no no.
    I looked at Alcast and he also have healer version with it...

My question: what to use instead of Twilight Matriarch?

So, as I typed, healer for normal non-DLC group dungeons (I hate DLC one so much...) and overland content (ignore Cyrodiil PvP - I am aware it's comletely different game) without Twilight Matriarch.

Thank you :).
    For normal dungeons, it's ok to have one stamina character for both DPS and healing, but it wouldn't work in harder content. Stamina race for a healer is a nice choice as it basically has tri-stat food implemented (your stamina will be above average giving you lots of possibilities), but for a DPS, it has no pros and you will miss those boosts (+10% Max Magicka on DPS will be like +4k Magicka, which is a lot in terms of DPS). Though, I was doing vMA on my Bosmer Sorc healer with 10k DPS ... ehm. But it was a chore.
    For normal non-DLC and easier veteran group* dungeons, stamina race as magicka DD is all right.
    I play as a tank, too (otherwise stamina DD), and typical pug group has bad or average DPS i.e. ~15-20k per Combat Metrics and I'm doing ~4-5k DPS as tank (case when I was leveling these days)!

I mean, if as Bosmer magicka Sorcerer DD you can do 15-16k DPS, you are fine for those* dungeons.
    I don't play ESO since 15.06. because Cyrodiil is broken since Summerset (PvE isn't much better, too)...

The cowardly Wood Elves are best noted for their unwillingness to engage in a face-to-face attack; a Bosmer will strike at you from every side except the front. You won't cross swords with a Bosmer, but you might catch an arrow in the throat. Be wary in forests and jungles, and watch your back.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi.

My Bosmer Sorcerer is ready to be leveled to 45 today and tomorrow with so many xp bonuses :).

Here is one thing - I am heavy into RP so Daedric Summoning "pets" (Twilight Matriarch) are a big no no.

So, as I typed, healer for normal non-DLC group dungeons (I hate DLC one so much...) and overland content (ignore Cyrodiil PvP - I am aware it's comletely different game) without Twilight Matriarch.

For normal non-DLC and easier veteran group* dungeons, stamina race as magicka DD is all right.
    I play as a tank, too (otherwise stamina DD), and typical pug group has bad or average DPS i.e. ~15-20k per Combat Metrics and I'm doing ~4-5k DPS as tank (case when I was leveling these days)!

I mean, if as Bosmer magicka Sorcerer DD you can do 15-16k DPS, you are fine for those* dungeons.

You are misunderstanding him. What he saying is hybrids stamina race on a Magicka character don't work as well as they do on a healer.

In regards to other mentioned build it's not as effective, but you are free to play as you want. As to answer your question you can remove and put bound aegies. Just need to target people with combat prayer.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~update summerset

It's a beautiful place that's for sure. I think everyone will be impressed. In regards, to thoughts for guidance (back bar lighting staff), spc, + monster set + arena staff. This set up will allow user to pick monster and arena staff based on need or interest. Still more to come.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New posion looks promising for 4 man dungeons. Gives minor fracture and breech which wasn't possible till now. It will be best posion to use in 4 man dungeons.
  • exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    Hi.

You are misunderstanding him. What he saying is hybrids stamina race on a Magicka character don't work as well as they do on a healer.

In regards to other mentioned build it's not as effective, but you are free to play as you want. As to answer your question you can remove and put bound aegies. Just need to target people with combat prayer.
    I understood very well :). I wanted to say as long as you have some min acceptable DPS compared to content, you are fine even with wrong race.

Anyway, I know we can play as we want but I really appreciate your work, I don't want to be dead weight in group content and I'm not into magicka theorycrafting (only stamina) so I just wanted plug & play build for healer B).

Thank you very much for alternative skill.

• exiars10
    exiars10
    ✭✭✭
    All right, almost level 50. I like it a lot. Also magicka is much easier than stamina in my experience. Easy mode...

I have one big problem - what about begginer gear setup?
    There is nothing in guide about it, only BiS.

I have to start with something and maybe one day I'll enter WGT (probably my most hated group dungeon) for SPC.
    I only found your 11 months old message:
    Before Champion

Gear

Sanctuary or healer set (From banished cells or can be purchased or farmed in nDSA)
    Seducer (infused) (crafted 3 trait set)
    random staves
    Powered Trait on resto, defending trait on destro (if possible)
    I prefer overland gear (so I can quickly buy it), then craftable one.

• troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Plug & play build for healer is the Resto Staff healer. Combat Prayer, Healing Springs, Mutagen, Energy Orbs, Resto Ulti. Wear SPC + Master Architect and you can queue for vSP HM. gg2ez, bb.
    Yes.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plug & play build for healer is the Resto Staff healer. Combat Prayer, Healing Springs, Mutagen, Energy Orbs, Resto Ulti. Wear SPC + Master Architect and you can queue for vSP HM. gg2ez, bb.

:p safer is SPC and Phoenix set there. Though on a side note looking to see if guidance and MA can pull higher numbers. Next patch it works with it.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a reminder, free esp event is starting in a few hours. This is a good chance to get twlight remedy or/and jorvuld guidance.

Twlight remedy still is good for every day fun, while guidance will help is further end game. Also spell power cure for those who don't have it this will be a good chance. Hmm might be pushing but I suggest earthgore is you are able to get it too.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/409479/what-healer-to-pick#latest

Sometimes even I forget how amazing we are as a class. Just a reminder why to pick sorc healer as a class above. (Inside my interesting toned posts)

Also a shoutout to my idol and mentor @southrain. This guy who first inspired me to be best sorc healer can be. O.O without out him none of this would of happened.

Yes ... there was a day long long ago, I was ready give up. Had a champion level templar healer and I was tried of losing the fight. Got introduction to oldest high level sorc in game.

This moment changed history. Sometimes I wonder if would been secret society of healers ( shh yes there really is one) if had went with flow. Though who knows, definitely supported in ways rise of Sorc healers along with all other classes...dragon knights being latest. Was first one to complain about potential dominance of Templars and geniocide of other healers with Morrowind. So many bugs ... maybe would been better if followed a template...then again there wasn't one before I.

So sometimes it good to settle down and remember how your story all started. Take some things are inspired by him. You get knowledge of not just 1 sorc healer but often times 2. Sometimes even more then that. He also knocks sense into when go deep end. If you ever see him in game he knows many interesting playstles. Like Stam nb tank, Templar tank and can play all 3 roles at once often times. Yeah idol material. :heart:

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~fixed images again
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Added Why pick sorc Healer to FAQ

Highest concussion and off balance because we got a whole skill line for it. Now mention with greater area of effect so yeah we are more effectoive then you destro staff users.

Only source to give major beserk is with Sorcs.

Best resources passives with all 3 sources of regain, reduction in stamina and Magicka costs, ultimate cost reduction ( cheaper war horns) , 8% Max health. 15% reduction in stamina or magicka skill after blocking. Did I almost forget dark exchange? Can trade Stamina for Magicka

We are only class who can negate enemy place effects (aoes, snares, Nova's, etc)

In regards to buffs overlord sorc healers ( 3 bars) are best at it next warden guys. We can obtain nearly every buff in game for allies.

We can snare, stun, cage eniemies.

Not mention we dps things well too.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on summerset beta, looks like some fun.

There's something about running around nude to actually get a feel for things. Jokes aside with some help found some interesting things. Mends wounds works on pets along with being able to proc from overlord. This is gives an ally 5k resistances.
    Elemental weapons will likely work on overlord too. Statue effects aren't showing in UI at moment.This could proc a random status effect on enemies.

First I must say current build on live will work just find for most experiences in dungeons, especially random ones. It's quite the safe build. Now this time, I sought to go more offensive in buffs and even in damage. So at moment this why I thinking for dungeon build.

Gear

Jorvuld's Guidance - 5 3 jelwery ( cause it's easier to make make gold or get in purple) and 2 amour
    Vestment of Olorime Back bar this on lighting staff and only lose on oncassion come recovery and max stats which we can live without between bars. )

* Going to have to test in actually game play. Seems like spc might be in theory superior of two in dungeons, so going have to

Now there's always option not be greedy, but for those who want it I have powerful set up. By having one of the main sets on the back bar, this allows for 5 jorvuld, 5 Vestment or spc, 2 monster helms, 1 Arena Staff.

I suggest earthgore to make up for lost of what negate magic and nice defensive again bad situations for allies. 2nd option sentiental for added heal + stamina gain. 3rd option troll kind to make up for lose of mutagen in mobility or if damage over time is too much. 4rd maybe...chokethen is useful for squishy tanks... I would not trust it. So yes... arena of staff and monster helm depend on situation or preference.

I suggest Asylum resto staff first because it synerizes well with new dark magick passive. I don't suggest master resto because with 2nd hander change... potentially could have a tank blocking via magicka with a frost staff and 2 magicka dps. Of course, there are cases where it would be useful. Lastly could just use 2 staves of same set to keep effects on both bars.

Bar 1
    Emprowered Ward/ Bound Aegis
    Healing Springs
    Twilight
    Combat Pray
    Energy Orb

I keep playing around with order of these skills, but want to have combat pray and energy orb nearby, so it's easier to spam it with addition of Asylum staff. I am taking in consider the lost of mobile hot from removing mutagen. Also nice to have Twlight right next to combat prayer for reduced cost. Overall should be quite fun if you get new dark magic passive to proc with 15% cost reduction. I thought about this hard and Empowered ward should be first to avoid our untimely demise or the pets Another option is swapping skill order like so 4,5,3,12. This could push combat pray uptimes.

Bar 2
    Elemental Drain
    Plusar/crushing shock (plusar is better for trash fights and crushing for a few boss fights)
    Twilight
    Blockade of Storms
    endless Fury/purge (purge only needed for boss fights and Endless fury for trash fights)

Playing with uptimes on concussion for Sorcs, I put together quite the interesting combination for sustain, support and damage. O.O lets hope they fix plusar, but along Mage Fury it brings uptimes of nearby enemies to potentially nearly 80 more then other class of healers. Continuing onward, it provides sustain to allies and caster via destro passive, skill effect and arcane well. There's also blockage of storms for double resources from heavy attacks to allies.

Bar 3
    Elemental Weapon /circle of protection
    Mend Wounds /- Guard / Blood Altar / Dark Coversion / Bound Aegis
    Twilight
    Lighting Flood
    Boundless Storm

Spent a lot of time on this one, but keep with design philosophy of offensive support. There's lighting flood for added synergy and concussion uptime. I leaning towards adding Elemental Weapon for extra damage and aoe status effects from light attack with overlord. Mend wounds is hear for now ...as gives ultimate on overlord bar. But might try guard for extra damage for self and potentially an ally. Scary skill to use though... so we shall see. Could add mediate or dark conversion (extra spell critical for allies) back.

Did not add bound aegis in dungeon build as I felt there were better skills to fill slots. Going to try make it's way for trial version. Might ditch Elemtal weapon it's only 2 secs and kinda chunky to use with overlord.

*Note still moving skills orders around.

P.S
    Would highly Recommend Nercropotance and Elegant if you can't get hold of one of two sets with major courage. This will allow you to make up with damage with overlord along with champion points in right spot.
    Edited by Tasear on May 4, 2018 5:40AM
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some draft work on a trial build.

Brought bone surge for trials not just cause I missed but Major vitality has potential. Plus, I have a special place i my heart for this skill. Now for Bound Aegis is better in trials I think. With block migration, extra magic and resistances. Combat Pray is good position for low cost springs Over all bar one is quite balanced.

Now onward to bar two where things get complicated. There's a focus on concussion uptime with endless fury, and boundless storm, along with traditional Blockade of storms. Though each of these skills does something more. Endless fury on trash pulls potentially give magicka in two different forms for yourself and one way for allies. Blockade of storms the godly skills gives debuff of off balance and double resources for heavy attacks. Lastly added Boundless Storm for better mobility and defensive. The lonely bone surge is there because didn't fit on first bar :disappointed:

Turning on our last bar, we quite the line up. Light flood for more concussion along with synergy for tank. This also a target skill for vestment set to proc major courage. Take note in regards to take there is four synergies still to use. Hmm might swap boundless storm for circle of protection if 6 secs of mobilty turns out not to be worth. Either way circle of protection is nice addition for team with minor protection and reduced dodge cost. I am leaning toward putting dark conversion back on bar for more sustain! But elemental weapon debuff feature has me intrested so to soon to tell. Now mend wounds way, I see interesting things. seems like burst feature is a smart heal so can make up for obviously missing twilight. Lastly blood altar this beautiful skill will give significant heals a synergy, but also uptime on vestment set.

Trial Overlord Build

Bar 1
    Energy Orb
    Combat Pray
    Healing Springs
    Empowered Ward
    Bound Aegies

Bar 2
    Endless Fury / Purge
    Blockade of Storms / Crushing Shock
    boundless storm
    bone surge
    Elemental Drain or Sanguine altar

Bar 3
    Lighting Flood
    Circle of Protection
    dark conversion/ maybe Elemental Weapon
    Mend Wounds
    Sanguine altar

Earthgore/Ayslum
    Guidance back bar
    Vestment main set

Trial Build
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All sorc trial

Screenshot_20180505_190635.png

sorchrc.png

• Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/26383

Certain sorc healer made it to front page! Cheers for our group photo. >.> And my questionable actions as healer.