The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Nightblade, tears everywhere.

• rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Maulkin wrote: »
    Dredlord wrote: »
    A buff I would like to see to NB's is this. A heavy attack, especially duel wield heavy attacks, but I think all heavy attacks, should count as two "ticks" towards merciless resolve and relentless focus. Also siphoning strikes should get double resources from heavy attacks. That would give a nice specific class buff for the NB's. Be really nice buff for NB tanky builds in particular, buff all NB's would receive a nice class specific buff. Cheers.

Yeah, because obviously a Grim Focus proc on every 3rd rotation is exactly the kind of DPS buff the strongest DPS class needs right now...

Again, yes you can argue third rotation but would still be very similar dps.

Wow you just have no clue what so ever...

Wow, in what way I have no clue what so ever? I'm right. It takes twice as long to load up a heavy attack. So procs and resources are cut in half for heavy armor builds. Or heavy attack builds. Is that an issue for you?

You dont even comment on what I quoted, must be a troll, no one is that thick...

Idk what you are saying. Don't matter, thick, skinny, transparent, don't matter. My suggestion is for NB tanks, NB tanks are lacking, makes sense. Everyone hate gank NB's, this would not be a buff to them. A good buff to NB tanks. They need a buff and this is a good suggestion.

Troll? Where?

You said you wanted DW heavy attacks to count as 2 attacks towards Grim Focus. And you're telling us this is to buff the NB tanks.

Tanks..... with DW and Grim Focus. And you're confused as to why people say you troll.

I do hope you are trolling. Cause at least then you're doing it well. Otherwise it paints a very negative picture of your understanding of the game.

Duel wield is good just too slot deadly cloak, especially say in a larger fight. In fact I would recommend thinking about it. Also I did say should be all heavy attacks. But yes I use duel wield on a tank build. Not trolling. I even saw a magblade tank build use it. Frost staff other bar. He really liked it cause of deadly cloak but also the option too heavy attack for either magika or stamina returns. I understand enough of the game. You might or might not, idk.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    A buff I would like to see to NB's is this. A heavy attack, especially duel wield heavy attacks, but I think all heavy attacks, should count as two "ticks" towards merciless resolve and relentless focus. Also siphoning strikes should get double resources from heavy attacks. That would give a nice specific class buff for the NB's. Be really nice buff for NB tanky builds in particular, buff all NB's would receive a nice class specific buff. Cheers.

Yeah, because obviously a Grim Focus proc on every 3rd rotation is exactly the kind of DPS buff the strongest DPS class needs right now...

Wow, in what way I have no clue what so ever? I'm right. It takes twice as long to load up a heavy attack. So procs and resources are cut in half for heavy armor builds. Or heavy attack builds. Is that an issue for you?

You dont even comment on what I quoted, must be a troll, no one is that thick...

Idk what you are saying. Don't matter, thick, skinny, transparent, don't matter. My suggestion is for NB tanks, NB tanks are lacking, makes sense. Everyone hate gank NB's, this would not be a buff to them. A good buff to NB tanks. They need a buff and this is a good suggestion.

Troll? Where?

You said you wanted DW heavy attacks to count as 2 attacks towards Grim Focus. And you're telling us this is to buff the NB tanks.

Tanks..... with DW and Grim Focus. And you're confused as to why people say you troll.

I do hope you are trolling. Cause at least then you're doing it well. Otherwise it paints a very negative picture of your understanding of the game.

Duel wield is good just too slot deadly cloak, especially say in a larger fight. In fact I would recommend thinking about it. Also I did say should be all heavy attacks. But yes I use duel wield on a tank build. Not trolling. I even saw a magblade tank build use it. Frost staff other bar. He really liked it cause of deadly cloak but also the option too heavy attack for either magika or stamina returns. I understand enough of the game. You might or might not, idk.

One time my outfitter messed up and I tanked an entire dungeon without a Monster set or Chest piece equipped.

I really liked tanking as 4/0/0, it worked perfectly, 100% clear rate every time it's happened. No troll.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edziu wrote: »
    Sixty5 wrote: »

Now, I am no expert on the class, but if you want to bring them in line, a good way might be to increase the cost of Incap/Soul Harvest to 100.
    This lowers their uptime on Major Slayer as a DPS, bringing them back into line with other classes, and it also means that they are forced to make more/longer engagements outside of their burst windows in PVP.

or maybe bring back old soul harvest/incap with maybe old reapers mark?
    where old incap was 50 ult cost but hist damage was much lower and it was higher damae when you had more ult, +- with this old incap you had to get maybe arounr 125-150 ult to get damage like now but at all you was able to "spam) it only for debufs because base damage was really low and stun was only when you had lower health % than your opponent

this old incap was really nice and fun in compare to this today which is now yes...some overpowered while this old one was fine, enough

and then maybe go to reaper mark...now its *** useful only against other nb but before this waspure gank skill reducing your opponet's and your resists by 75%....so you was able to make tank into almost glass cannon hile also hurting your own resists at same time and as for me this old reaper mark also was much better and more usevul than present

First of all it's worth to mention that old death stroke had no dmg increse debuff on enemie.That debuff was added in 1.5.2 patch same as taking away scaling from amount of charged ultimate . With taking away that dmg beduff I could agree to bring it cost down to 50 and scale dmg based on charged ultimate up to 175% without it this would just break PvE ballance because increased major slayer and dmg debuff uptimes would just push nbs far above other classes in terms of DPS. The only question is will nb still be able to keep decent DPS without that 20% dmg debuff.

Bringing back old reapers mark is a bad idea. Current game state would make nb's even stronger with that change since they would be able to take down fast everyone even tanks. Lack of resistances wouldnt hurt them that much since they spend most of the fight on avoiding any potential dmg with dodge and cloak supported by major evasion where cloak and dodge can be lined up into one reapatable rotation which wasnt the case when 1st version of reapers mark was introduced.
  • rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

Troll? Where?

One time my outfitter messed up and I tanked an entire dungeon without a Monster set or Chest piece equipped.

I really liked tanking as 4/0/0, it worked perfectly, 100% clear rate every time it's happened. No troll.

Um this is a PvP thread right? No troll. But yes a good group in dungeons can do anything really.
    Edited by rimmidimdim on March 31, 2018 9:13PM