Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual/social guild recruiting! 18 plus(updated for the Elswyer)

Deadwillpower
Elswyer is coming and with it a ton of new players! Veterans Enjoy playing again! New players welcome!
Safe Space (the unsafe place) is recruiting! No dues,fees or anything else of the sort! We are a more social guild in nature we are looking to add people who want to play together and grow together. Join us at Safe Space! (A completely satire name. Go ahead and have a laugh, we did naming it) It does not matter if you are brand new(because you bought it on sale good job) or a veteran player(or returning player) from the days of VR 16!

We are looking for quality people who want to participate in the guild.Mics are HIGHLY encouraged. Whether new or experienced we know you have some information you can share with one another and progress through the game together as a team. We take new comers with welcoming arms(sometimes a little more if you're into that sort of thing)! We are also looking for people who have experience and enjoy teaching others how to progress further.

We do have a few guide lines to follow:

1) Remember at the end of the day this is a video game. Most of us have a real life outside this. We want to play to have fun. Don't be a ***. Don't ruin other peoples game time.

2) We like to joke around but please refrain from insults on a personal level. We have new players that we enjoy teaching the game to and want to encourage them to play.

3) 18+ age members. This is a requirement.

4) Have fun

5) Leave the drama at the door. We want to play the game together.

I encourage you to come check us out! All events are put together by fellow guild members. We have a guild hall with some of the tables and all the mundus stones. There are NO DUES! It shouldnt cost gold to have fun!. If you are interested message gamertag Deadwillpower for an invite on xbox or in game.
Leave a comment below with you GT and invites will be sent before the end of the day.

We also use discord to help plan events and pass information! Download it on your Mac/PC or smartphone and Message Deadwillpower#1269 for a sever invite.

Feel free to shoot me a message on xbox if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you across Tamerial.

Deadwillpower
Edited by Deadwillpower on April 12, 2019 3:07PM
  • Deadwillpower
    Still looking for quality members! Whether new or experienced we welcome you!
  • Deadwillpower
    Celebrating one year since creation today! Join in on the fun

Gt Deadwillpower
  • Redgrimm666
    Redgrimm666
    ✭✭
    I’d like to join, gt is BestialWarlord6
  • Deadwillpower
    Awesome I'll send it now
  • Deadwillpower
    You're guild list is full
  • activesix554
    activesix554
    Soul Shriven
    How many active members do you have? Any pst friendly events? I'm interested in vet trials progression(have vAA and vHelRa clears, want to start working on vSO), vdsa, bg's. Main is mag sorc dps pulling about 28k self buffed. Also have mag dk and dk tank. Will be lvling few new characters next double xp event since I finally hit max cp
  • TheBronox
    TheBronox
    Id love an invite! GT @ TheBronox
  • xDeepankarx
    xDeepankarx
    Soul Shriven
    Gamertag: strickenspoon21
  • Deadwillpower
    I'd say most nights there's 40 plus people on.
  • xDeepankarx
    xDeepankarx
    Soul Shriven
    Hey could you re invite strickenspoon21 again. Didn’t know it was a guild invite
  • Deadwillpower
    Updated and once again taking in new people!
  • xaviasd0269
    Returning player looking to join guild( I'm black) some guilds had problems with this in the past.
  • Deadwillpower
    That's not a problem. What's ur gt?
  • thuad
    thuad
    Soul Shriven
    I’d love to join, I’m new/returning (level 30) looking to do mostly pve but would enjoy goofing off in pvp as well.

GT Somber Padrino
  • Deadwillpower
    New players welcome! Vets welcome! Keep elitism at the door!
  • Aldul
    Aldul
    ✭✭✭
    Are U still active? how big r u by now?
    DIDNT SEE YOU ARE XBOX; SRY
    Edited by Aldul on October 2, 2018 9:46PM
    - - PVP -only, sorc-only - AD Veteran - -
    - CULTURES Social Guild (EU) -
  • Deadwillpower
    Post updated for the New Year! Happy 2019!
  • caspian42
    caspian42
    Soul Shriven
    Gt Caspian42, sounds like a fun guild :)
  • Darknous1969
    Darknous1969
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild. Mature adult. Gamertag is Darknous
  • Samrp38
    Samrp38
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in an invite.
    GT is Diabolicsky1018

I enjoy alcohol, good natured verbal abuse and murdering pixelated bad things.
  • Cyrena
    Cyrena
    Hi There, Me and My Husband are returning Players ... played way back on pc Beta and now on Xbox , after a very long absence. We have no guild at this time and would really like to be part of one again. My Gamertag: Jera411 and my Husbands GT: Rylic805 Looking forward to an invite ..thank you
  • Imhotep71
    Imhotep71
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a fun guild that doesnt take itself too seriously. Would love an invite

GT is TwistedTexxan
    Ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight?

• Deadwillpower
    Updated and all invites sent!
  • ukankissthis
    ukankissthis
    Soul Shriven
    Please send an invite sounds like a relaxed guild and this can help alot of people new or older.
  • DocBacardi51
    DocBacardi51
    Soul Shriven
    Would love an invite, GT DocBacardi51
    Edited by DocBacardi51 on May 26, 2019 2:15AM
  • GhettoMedusa4
    Can I get an invite if still going please :)
    GhettoMedusa4
  • Deadwillpower
    Yep! I'll post on our discord to get ya
  • GhettoMedusa4
    Amazing I'm on Discord too. Same name :)
  • Deadwillpower
    Amazing I'm on Discord too. Same name :)

Add me Deadwillpower#1269 or I need the numbers after your username as well please
  • Pirateassassin3
    GT Pirateassassin3
    Edited by Pirateassassin3 on September 3, 2019 8:20PM