The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How have you used your housing storage?

• ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have only the level 18 reward from an alt. It gets used as a mailbox, as all my characters sleep "at home" in their respective housing when not in use. Saves the load screens etc. to go to the bank, as well as the sorting through the list of stuff stashed there for various reasons. Anything in the coffer is for immediate use, anything in the bank is "save for later".

• Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a work in progress. So far this us what I have going on:

Heavy sets
    Medium sets
    Light sets
    Weapons
    Jewelry
    Transmute me
    Gold me
    Decon for leveling

Nothing is full and I have a bunch of random set pieces I need to sell hanging out on my main.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • kivaann
    kivaann
    Quick question: can we access storage through normal banker and personal banker? does furniture in these storage appear in the housing editor like the ones in the bank? Thanks!
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Extra tanking sets (not current meta), leveling sets, extra furnishings (for Dawnlight Palace whenever it becoms available)
    Need another large container for extra DPS sets, and another one for extra furnishings.

And then my bank will be useful again!

I have a lot of armor sets...
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    kivaann wrote: »
    Quick question: can we access storage through normal banker and personal banker? does furniture in these storage appear in the housing editor like the ones in the bank? Thanks!

No, you must access the container directly.
    Not sure what your second question means, but the containers are located in the "Services" section of the housing UI.
  • Pheefs
    Pheefs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I filled one entirely with clothing... no armor value clothes, CLOTHING.
    I need to admit to myself that I have a problem.
    :D
    { Forums are Weird........................ Nerfy nerfing nerf nerfers, buff you b'netches!....................... Popcorn popcorn! }
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Being on console I am still waiting for the update but envisage that 360 slots will still not solve all of my storage woes. I don't have any excess home furnishing items because I have over 40 houses, so anything I pick up gets put into those.

I have too many monster helms or shoulders to fit into a 60 slot chest, so it might be one of each (1x60 and 1x30) is used for helms and the same for shoulders. I'll probably never use most of them, but you never know.

Another 1 or 2 may be used for the more desirable drop sets that I have bits of or excess stock, i.e. Moondancer, IA, Necro, SPC, Ebon, Spriggans, etc. Recommended sets keep changing with each patch and you never know when might need these.

Then I have all of my extra motifs, high end recipes, rune boxes (can you even put these in the chests?), stacks of glass fragments, soul gems, repair kits, purple jewelry and so on and so forth....

So I already know that I will run out of space again......................and I have ESO+.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    I use the 4 large ones for furniture. The plus side of that is that furniture stacks in inventory / storage / etc. So instead of talking up 10 or 20 housing slots for the same item you can only use one storage slot. Then I have one small coffer for special weapons like Asylum and one for keepsakes like strange things I've stolen that I want to keep because they're funny or cool. I haven't figured out what to do with the other 2 coffers yet.
    Edited by static_recharge on February 27, 2018 1:55AM
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    kivaann wrote: »

Can't access what's in the storage containers through the banker.

Yes the furniture from your storage chests shows up in the editor as long as you have that chest placed in the house.
    Edited by static_recharge on February 27, 2018 2:11AM
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Chests for:

- Stam DPS sets (60 items)
    - MAG DPS (60)
    - Tank (60)
    - Healer (30 - I'm not a healer, just a hoarder)
    - Consumables (30)
    - Furnishings (30)

We only get 6 chests, right?
  • Eatmyface
    Eatmyface
    ✭✭✭
    Chests for:

- MAG DPS (60)
    - Tank (60)
    - Consumables (30)
    - Furnishings (30)

• kyria.paganb16_ESO
    kyria.paganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    So far I have purchased 2 large storage chests.

First: "Potions 'n' poisons"
    I have long wanted to sort out my potions that I use for daily writs, but not really had the means to. What I did is I retrieved all pots from the bank and moved to a chest. When a daily writ calls for x I will check the chest for it and retrieve - and after the writ is complete I post the remaining pots in the bank. That way only "active" potions take up space in the bank and I hope to eventually weed out some pots possibly no longer in the writ rotation.

Second: "Writ 'n' [snip]"
    I keep my Master Writs here that I am unable to complete at present. I will regularly check and retrieve any writs I can craft in the future. I also keep stacks of furnishings here that range from 40-200 items. I'd rather not waste space storing 200 identical furnishings in a stash house when it takes 1 slot in the chest.

I also keep costumes, recipe pieces such as Psjiic Ambrosia IV, Glass fragments, Theodolite pet pieces and more in the above mentioned. The idea is to get more chests and dedicate 2 to Monster Sets, 1 to furniture and 1 to accessibility (easily moving items between characters/homes). I'm also likely to go over gathering all costumes in the game now and have a dress-up chest.

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on October 15, 2023 6:05PM
    [EU PC]
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a coffer dedicated to one of my guilds. I have 1 coffer next to my banker just in case I run over my banker space. I have 1 empty coffer and a chest waiting for a purpose. 1 chest for armor and weapon items. And, 2 chests and a coffer for furniture items. I do like the fact that you can place furniture from the coffers/chests.

3 of the coffers & 2 chests are stored together in the same room. And, I am storing 2 chests in the same room near the 'sleeping' area.

It's been convenient having the housing storage. :)
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Chests for:

- MAG DPS (60)
    - Tank (60)
    - Consumables (30)
    - Furnishings (30)

I thought it was 8 - 7 you can buy (4 large, 3 small) and 1 small you get by reaching level 18.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    Eatmyface wrote: »
    Chests for:

- MAG DPS (60)
    - Tank (60)
    - Consumables (30)
    - Furnishings (30)

I thought it was 8 - 7 you can buy (4 large, 3 small) and 1 small you get by reaching level 18.

It is 8
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna put a treasure chest in one of the storage chests. Will drive my visitors crazy, mwahaha!
    >=3
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Used the coffer to transfer a Netch set between characters today. Love it. <3
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are getting this for console and I am trying to figure out how to best organize my coffers. My bank is a big mess and I am a hoarder lol.