The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
The connection issues for the North American megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!

Black Market Wares- BMW (Full, active Trading Guild) wants you!

• soup_ayumi
    soup_ayumi
    Soul Shriven
    If there's still any spot left, I would like an invite too please. o:)
    @soup_ayumi
    Options
  • Grimlock46
    Grimlock46
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love to join whenever possible. @Grimlock46
    Thanks!
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @soup_ayumi & @Grimlock46, for your interest in BMW. I will send your invites out today :)

PLEASE NOTE: Our Mins PER WEEK are 75k Sales/5,001g Donation/10k Raffle Tickets. :)
    No more than 16 Days inactive.
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares was established 3/30/2014. We Currently have Canda in Rawl'kha as our trader. Our mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k in Raffle Entries, OR 5,001g donation PER WEEK. ALL Members get a one week grace period. We have MANY actives and events through out the week. Our website is https://blackmarketwares.enjin.com/

Feel free to check it out and get a feel for the guild. Thank you in advance for your interest. :)
    Options
  • cognaga_ESO
    please invite bazooka2016...thanks!
    Options
  • AlexAWOL
    AlexAWOL
    Soul Shriven
    @Lexikrause sent a join
    Options
  • leanthony104_ESO
    leanthony104_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite @Letaicho
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @cognaga_ESO, @Lexikrause, & @Letaicho, for your interest in BMW. We will send invitations out to you today. :)
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Correction: @bazooka2016 not @cognaga_ESO .
    Options
  • kivaann
    kivaann
    Hi, I'd love to join your guild! @rombongbong
    Options
  • Knowthebacon
    Knowthebacon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. My name is @Knowthebacon
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @rombongbong & @Knowthebacon, for your interest. You will recieve your invitations today.
    Options
  • slydunn_ESO
    I would like an invite...@Slyck
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Slyck, for your interest in BMW. I will send an invitation out to you today. :)
    Options
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    I would like an invite if there is room available. @lbishopl
    Options
  • Raith
    Raith
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining - @RaithX
    Options
  • TheDrake
    TheDrake
    Soul Shriven
    If there are any invites available please send me one - @Thedrake
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @lbishopl, @RaithX, & @Thedrake, for your interest.

@lbishopl & @RaithX, You will need to open a spot for an invite and let me know when it is open so we can invite you in.

@Thedrake, The game is saying no acct found. Please give me your in game @name.
    Options
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite if space is available. I've sent an in game email to that effect.
    @Ekoe_laFey
    ty
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Ekoe_laFey, for your interest, and Welcome to Black Market Wares
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares was established 3/30/2014. We Currently have Canda in Rawl'kha as our trader. Our mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k in Raffle Entries, OR 5,001g donation PER WEEK. ALL Members get a one week grace period. We have MANY actives and events through out the week. Our website is https://blackmarketwares.enjin.com/

Feel free to check it out and get a feel for the guild. Thank you in advance for your interest. :)
    Edited by wyntercougar on February 27, 2018 11:19PM
    Options
  • DigitalRenegade
    Could I please get an invite? Getting into trading and can't wait to start. @Digital-Renegade
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Digital-Renegade, for your interest. I will have an invite out to you today. :) It should be waiting for you when you log on. :)
    Options
  • AUEL
    AUEL
    @tahmes would like to join.
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @tahmes for your interest. You have an invite waiting for you in-game
    Options
  • tamedbeast
    tamedbeast
    ✭✭✭
    A longtime farmer just back to the game looking to join large trading guild please send an invite if the guild has 400+ members and is active.

@tamedbeast
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @tamedbeast, for your interest. The system says you need to leave a guild before you can be invited. Please make sure you have an open slot and let me know. Once done I will reinvite you to BMW. IF you do have a guild slot open, then please contact ZOS and let them know of this error, and once rectified I will resend. :)
    Options
  • tamedbeast
    tamedbeast
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @tamedbeast, for your interest. The system says you need to leave a guild before you can be invited. Please make sure you have an open slot and let me know. Once done I will reinvite you to BMW. IF you do have a guild slot open, then please contact ZOS and let them know of this error, and once rectified I will resend. :)

Sorry, for the long time to reply, I don't go on the forums often, I have not opened a slot in my guilds to join BMW.

Please send me an invite when convenient.
    Options
  • tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join, please invite @Sakarifoxx
    Options
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Sakarifoxx, for your interest. Your Invite should be waiting for you in game.

Thank you, @tamedbeast. I have resent your invite to you.

Hope to see you both in-game. :)
    Options