Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Market Wares- BMW (Full, active Trading Guild) wants you!

• leono182
    leono182
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to Join
    @leono182

Regards
  • Kammakazi
    Kammakazi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite.

@Kammakazi
  • DragonDreads
    DragonDreads
    ✭✭
    I'd like to be added to your waiting list for an invite. Thank you. @DragonDreads
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much @leono182 , @Kammakazi & @DragonDreads for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added each of you to our invitation list. We should be able to send you folks in-game invites very soon. I look forward to seeing you three in guild :)

@jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares has open spots for those looking for an Active Rawl'kha, fun loving guild. We have reasonable Minimals, and many weekly activities; including Raffles and Auction.

CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE: http://blackmarketwares.enjin.com
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    I would like to Join your guild if you have room. Please send me an invite.
    If not please put me put your waiting list.
    Thanks.
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Oops, forgot the @jamellian . Hope to see ya all online.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    @jamellian, THank you for your interest and you have an invitation to the guild waiting for you. :)
  • BigBroJ
    BigBroJ
    I would like to join the guild @BigBroJ
    with my friend @whj5100

Thanks
  • Jondotexe
    Jondotexe
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love to join as well, if there is still space @Jondotexe
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you very much for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added @BigBroJ , @whj5100 & @Jondotexe to our invitation list. We should be able to accommodate the three of you within the next few days. I look forward to seeing all of you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Tru_Slayer
    Tru_Slayer
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to be added to your invitation list.
    @Tru_Slayer
    Edited by Tru_Slayer on July 30, 2017 3:02PM
  • Exle
    Exle
    Soul Shriven
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you both for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added @Tru_Slayer and @Exle to our invite list. You should each receive an in-game invitation within the next few days. I look forward to seeing you in guild :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Living_Ded
    Living_Ded
    ✭✭✭
    I'm interested in joining if you still have spaces, @LivingDed in-game. Should be online sometime this evening.
    Edited by Living_Ded on August 1, 2017 5:46AM
    @LivingDed
    necro healer, warden healer, templar healer, stam/magblade
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    I would like to join when space is available. In game is @lbishopl
  • ShinConker
    ShinConker
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to join when you have some free space!
    @ShinConker
  • hawkeye1889
    I'd like to join when you have some free space!
    @hawkeye1889
  • SheWildWolf
    SheWildWolf
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite when there is an open spot, thank you! @shewildwolf
  • SwoopIM
    SwoopIM
    ✭✭✭
    I would appreciate an invite when space opens! Thx! @SwoopIM
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    Thank you folks for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added @Living_Ded , @lbishopl , @ShinConker , @hawkeye1889 , @SheWildWolf and @SwoopIM to our invitation list. We will send you each an in-game invite as soon as we can. We should be able to accommodate each of you within the next few days. Thank you all for your patience. I am excited to see you all in guild soon :)
    @jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • Tru_Slayer
    Tru_Slayer
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both for your interest in Black Market Wares! I have added @Tru_Slayer and @Exle to our invite list. You should each receive an in-game invitation within the next few days. I look forward to seeing you in guild :)

I didn't received an invite. Can someone try to send one again when space is available?
  • Tempestbloom
    Tempestbloom
    ✭✭
    @Tru_Slayer ,

Our records show that we did send you an invitation, however, it likely expired as they only remain in your in-game mailbox for a few days. We will send you another invitation right away! Thank you.

@jamasterman
    GM Black Market Wares
  • rotorhead7700
    rotorhead7700
    ✭✭
    Hello, I'm interested and would love an invite. Thanks @rotorhead7700
    Edited by rotorhead7700 on August 26, 2017 1:46PM
  • lukeee70
    lukeee70
    My in-game name is lukeee70

I just started playing again after a couple month break. Would love an invite.

Thank you!
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you @rotorhead7700 & @lukeee70 for your interest in BMW. I have added your names to our invite list as we are currently @ 500. We will send you in game invitations as soon as a spot is available and your name is up on the list. You should have an invitation by Weds, if not before. :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent. @rotorhead7700 is already in. @lukeee70 yours is waiting for you :)
  • Onu
    Onu
    ✭✭
    Sign me up for the next spot, if you'll have me.
    Edited by Onu on October 7, 2017 11:29AM
    Eshtarra | Bosmer Templar (AD) | PC NA
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you for the interest @Onuava. :) I have sent you an invitation to the the guild, in-game.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares is a Cross-Faction Trading guild. Our trader is Canda in Rawl'kha. Our Mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k Raffle Tickets, OR 5,001g Donation per week. Our website is in my tagline if you would like to check it out. It has the full details and run down of how our rankings work in the guild. You can even apply from our website as well. We have many weekly events: Guild Trial Runs, Raffles, Auction, Trivia, and other games. If you would like to be a part of this active and great community just leave us your IN-game @name and we will add you to our invite list. :)
    Edited by wyntercougar on September 5, 2017 3:37PM