The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Black Market Wares- BMW (Full, active Trading Guild) wants you!

• A_Cats_Tail
    A_Cats_Tail
    ✭✭
    Please invite me if there's anymore room

@GhostProdigyy
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Pizzacat, @Agent-Piano, @Nemisane, for your interests and invitations has been sent to @Agent-Piano & @Nemisane. @Pizzacat Please let me know when you have a slot open and I will send you an invitation. :)
  • Jackimusprime
    Jackimusprime
    Soul Shriven
    I know it says you're closed atm. If you happen to get room I'd love to join. @Jackimus-Prime
  • TeHdAbWiZ
    TeHdAbWiZ
    Would like to join if you guys have a spot open anytime, @DabWiz
  • 0ctave
    0ctave
    ✭✭
    Please send invite to @Diffeo
  • Lealyn
    Lealyn
    Soul Shriven
    could i please get an invite @Lealyn
  • KingMaui
    KingMaui
    Seems like the post hasn't been updated since 2015, but I'm interested in joining if you have room please invite @KingMaui
    Thank you.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    The First post is done by an old officer of the guild and I am unable to edit his post. I have posted a couple of pages back the most recent mins. I guess I will need to make sure I start posted it more regularly. With that said, I do have the link for our website in my tagline, but I digress.

On to those interested. Thank you @Jackimus-Prime, @DabWiz, @Diffeo, @Lealyn, & @KingMaui, for your interest in Black Market Wares. You should have an invitation waiting for you in game. IF you don't see one when you log in, please send an in-game mail to me (@WynterCougar) or to the guild acct (@AuctionsBMW) and I or one of our other Cabal will get the invitation sent to you again.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares was established 3/30/2014. We Currently have Canda in Rawl'kha as our trader. Our mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k in Raffle Entries, OR 5,001g donation PER WEEK. ALL Members get a one week grace period. We have MANY actives and events through out the week. Our website is https://blackmarketwares.enjin.com/

Feel free to check it out and get a feel for the guild. Thank you for your interest in advance. :)
  • Aaru
    Aaru
    ✭✭
    Could you please send an invite to @Aaru :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Aaru, for your interest and have an invitation waiting for you in game.
  • tyrion020
    tyrion020
    Hey, I would like to join! @tyrion020
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @tyrion020, for your interest. I will get an invitation out to you today. :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    @tyrion020, Please open up a guild slot and let me know when you are available for an invite
  • Xosite
    Xosite
    @jacobjj Love an invite
  • itsJylerTAG
    itsJylerTAG
    ✭✭✭
    I'd love an invite if there is still some room. I'm working on crafting traits now while i level some alt toons.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @jacobjj & itsJylerTAG (I hope this is your in game @name), for your interest and I will get invitations out to you both today.
  • BigBroJ
    BigBroJ
    I'd like to join the guild!
    @BigBroJ
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @BigBroJ, for your interest. I will send an invitation out to you today. :)
  • Poxont
    Poxont
    Soul Shriven
    Would like to join when space is available. Thanks.
    @Pox-ont
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Pox-ont, for your interest, and welcome to Black Market Wares. :)
  • artificial_blue
    Hi there,
    I'm interested in joining! @artificial_blue
    Thanks!
  • Julius_Seize_Her
    Julius_Seize_Her
    Soul Shriven
    I would very much appreciate an invite if you are still accepting members.@JuliusSeizeHer Thanks.
  • scags101
    scags101
    Soul Shriven
    @scags101

I already sent in a request
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @artificial_blue, @JuliusSeizeHer, & @scags101, for your interest and your invitations have been sent.
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    Would like to join: Supersomething
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your interest, @Supersomething. I will get an invite out to you today. :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry, @Supersomething, but I need to you open up a slot before an invite can go through. Please let me know when you have a slot open and I will resend.
  • Supersomething
    Supersomething
    ✭✭✭
    Can reinvite whenever.
    Remember, you're unique... just like everyone else.
    Characters
    Tiberius Aulus
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Invite has been resent, @Supersomething