The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Black Market Wares- BMW (Full, active Trading Guild) wants you!

• soup_ayumi
    soup_ayumi
    Soul Shriven
    If there's still any spot left, I would like an invite too please. o:)
    @soup_ayumi
  • Grimlock46
    Grimlock46
    Soul Shriven
    Hi! I would love to join whenever possible. @Grimlock46
    Thanks!
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @soup_ayumi & @Grimlock46, for your interest in BMW. I will send your invites out today :)

PLEASE NOTE: Our Mins PER WEEK are 75k Sales/5,001g Donation/10k Raffle Tickets. :)
    No more than 16 Days inactive.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares was established 3/30/2014. We Currently have Canda in Rawl'kha as our trader. Our mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k in Raffle Entries, OR 5,001g donation PER WEEK. ALL Members get a one week grace period. We have MANY actives and events through out the week. Our website is https://blackmarketwares.enjin.com/

Feel free to check it out and get a feel for the guild. Thank you in advance for your interest. :)
  • cognaga_ESO
    please invite bazooka2016...thanks!
  • AlexAWOL
    AlexAWOL
    Soul Shriven
    @Lexikrause sent a join
  • leanthony104_ESO
    leanthony104_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite @Letaicho
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @cognaga_ESO, @Lexikrause, & @Letaicho, for your interest in BMW. We will send invitations out to you today. :)
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Correction: @bazooka2016 not @cognaga_ESO .
  • kivaann
    kivaann
    Hi, I'd love to join your guild! @rombongbong
  • Knowthebacon
    Knowthebacon
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining. My name is @Knowthebacon
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @rombongbong & @Knowthebacon, for your interest. You will recieve your invitations today.
  • slydunn_ESO
    I would like an invite...@Slyck
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Slyck, for your interest in BMW. I will send an invitation out to you today. :)
  • lbishopl
    lbishopl
    I would like an invite if there is room available. @lbishopl
  • Raith
    Raith
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining - @RaithX
  • TheDrake
    TheDrake
    Soul Shriven
    If there are any invites available please send me one - @Thedrake
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @lbishopl, @RaithX, & @Thedrake, for your interest.

@lbishopl & @RaithX, You will need to open a spot for an invite and let me know when it is open so we can invite you in.

@Thedrake, The game is saying no acct found. Please give me your in game @name.
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I would love an invite if space is available. I've sent an in game email to that effect.
    @Ekoe_laFey
    ty
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Ekoe_laFey, for your interest, and Welcome to Black Market Wares
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Black Market Wares was established 3/30/2014. We Currently have Canda in Rawl'kha as our trader. Our mins are 75k in Sales, OR 10k in Raffle Entries, OR 5,001g donation PER WEEK. ALL Members get a one week grace period. We have MANY actives and events through out the week. Our website is https://blackmarketwares.enjin.com/

Feel free to check it out and get a feel for the guild. Thank you in advance for your interest. :)
    Edited by wyntercougar on February 27, 2018 11:19PM
  • DigitalRenegade
    Could I please get an invite? Getting into trading and can't wait to start. @Digital-Renegade
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Digital-Renegade, for your interest. I will have an invite out to you today. :) It should be waiting for you when you log on. :)
  • AUEL
    AUEL
    @tahmes would like to join.
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @tahmes for your interest. You have an invite waiting for you in-game
  • tamedbeast
    tamedbeast
    ✭✭✭
    A longtime farmer just back to the game looking to join large trading guild please send an invite if the guild has 400+ members and is active.

@tamedbeast
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @tamedbeast, for your interest. The system says you need to leave a guild before you can be invited. Please make sure you have an open slot and let me know. Once done I will reinvite you to BMW. IF you do have a guild slot open, then please contact ZOS and let them know of this error, and once rectified I will resend. :)
  • tamedbeast
    tamedbeast
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you, @tamedbeast, for your interest. The system says you need to leave a guild before you can be invited. Please make sure you have an open slot and let me know. Once done I will reinvite you to BMW. IF you do have a guild slot open, then please contact ZOS and let them know of this error, and once rectified I will resend. :)

Sorry, for the long time to reply, I don't go on the forums often, I have not opened a slot in my guilds to join BMW.

Please send me an invite when convenient.
  • tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    tubbytomcatcub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    id like to join, please invite @Sakarifoxx
  • wyntercougar
    wyntercougar
    ✭✭
    Thank you, @Sakarifoxx, for your interest. Your Invite should be waiting for you in game.

Thank you, @tamedbeast. I have resent your invite to you.

Hope to see you both in-game. :)