The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Missing characters on the PTS.

klowdy1
klowdy1
✭✭✭✭✭
I have been on the PTS a few times since the release of update 17, and have been playing my main character. I logged on today to be sent immediately to the creation screen. Where are my characters, with all of my collectables and motifs? I had a few things I wanted to check out, but I can't without my characters. I'm not sure how to rectify this problem. Any help would be appreciated.
  • VilniusNastavnik
    VilniusNastavnik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First 2 weeks is NA players with their characters.
    Second 2 weeks is EU players with their characters.

Euros had to test with template toons for two weeks, now us on NA server have our turn.

Ideally it would be better for everyone to have their turn at the same time for all 4 weeks but ah well.
    Active Toons:
    NA - VilniusNastavnik - Magsorc DPS - Altmer
    NA - Ko'h Nehko'h - Stamblade Archer - Khajit
    NA - Arwyn Winterlight - MagPlar Healer - Breton
    NA - Urog Blackfang - DK Tank - Orc
    NA - Elen Windsong - Stamsorc DPS - Bosmer
    NA - Eats-Strange-Fungus - Magden HealzTank- Argonian
    NA - Harwyn Northwind - MagWarden DPS - High Elf
    NA - Raises-Many-Families - Necro HealzTank - Argonian

Picture of my Active Toons.

Obligatory ESO Fashion website plug: Vil's Portfolio
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Euros had to test with template toons for two weeks, now us on NA server have our turn.

Ideally it would be better for everyone to have their turn at the same time for all 4 weeks but ah well.

How do I get a template character? All I have now is a level 1, and I'd rather not level from nothing just to check a few things out
  • Sixty5
    Sixty5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    klowdy1 wrote: »

How do I get a template character? All I have now is a level 1, and I'd rather not level from nothing just to check a few things out

When you go to create a character, before you go through any settings, select "Drragon Bones Template" from the dropdown menu on the top left of the screen.
    Lord and Savior of the Association of Serious S***posters.

I play a character called "Gives Me Wood Elf" because I am a mature and sensible person.
    Stam Sorc main in Battlegrounds
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If i remember correctly you can select the template in the upper left, when creating a new character.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • klowdy1
    klowdy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks for the help everyone.