The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Leaving ESO Plus disavantages?

Insandros
Insandros
✭✭✭✭
Greetings all,

Ever since i played this game i always mostly been an ESO Plus member, but i was wondering, if anyone knows for sure what happens when you drop it for some advantages, i am not talking about the DLC and stuff, but mainly, what happens to stuff in your home, passed the amount allowed by non ESO Plus, same with bank spaces, my bank is close to be full, i know mats in crafting bags stays there, you can take but unable to ut it back in, is it the same with housing and banking?
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correct, it would be the same
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Correct, it would be the same

Thanks, was scared because i was dumb and though overflowed items would return to me in mailbox like unsold item in trade guild after the selling time. :)
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The big thing to note with Crafting Bag materials is that your characters will take mats from the Bag until it's empty, so any stacks of the same materials in your inventory are going to sit there until the bag is exhausted or you get rid of them.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve gone off eso plus. If you do, I HIGHLY recommend a thorough account cleanup shortly before it expires. I personally clean my bank out so it’s not jammed. Then I free up my 3-4 alts somthey can hold specific mats - one for alchemy and enchanting, one for Smith, cloth and wood, etc.

If your account is prepped you can transition to no plus pretty easily. For me stuff still builds up, but I can go several weeks without issues. Then when I resubscribe everything zaps into the craft bag.
  • ervanol
    ervanol
    I just subbed for the coming event to get some free crowncrates. I also can explore some extra content. I love to have all the inventory extra's, bag space, bank space and of course the crafting bag. It is just for a month. I hope we can get the crafting bag in the Crown store as a sole item. This is the number one thing I would buy. Without it, crafting is a constant micromanagement of your inventory space.
  • snailbrick
    snailbrick
    ✭✭
    If you use up the extra bank slots during the free trial, will they items stay in the bank or will they be forced out and mailed to you after the free trial is over?
    Edited by snailbrick on January 10, 2018 3:14AM
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have multiple toons of mag and stam and have to keep around gear for endgame builds and craft a lot of your own gear, it’s a pain in the ass to lose.