The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Hey Zenimax, I aciddentally destroyed a bunch of my crafting materials --crafting bag delay

SkyIsTheLimit1206
SkyIsTheLimit1206
✭✭✭
Please help

Just 20 minutes ago I logged into the game and activated my ESO plus free trial. I checked on my horde of crafting materials in my bank, but they didn't transfer to my crafting bag after like a 5 minute wait. So I thought, maybe crafting bag only stores materials you collect AFTER you activate Plus, so I got mad because I stored up a whole lot of materials for the month to store in the Bag

Then bing! halfway through my enraged destroying of my items, a notification showed up that said my remaining Crafting Materials were transferred to my bag! WHY THE DELAY, ZENIMAX? IF THAT HAPPENED AS SOON AS I ACTIVATED PLUS I WOULDN'T HAVE DESTROYED THESE ITEMS!

So Zenimax, I know you don't usually recover non-Crown store destroyed items, but please... I had horded a bunch of materials for ESO Plus for a long time and had accidentally destroyed BECAUSE your crafting bag didn't transfer the items. I'm hoping you can just look at the materials destroyed between 9-9:20 P.M. Pacific time and help me recover, I'm so mad because it took me a lot of time and effort to grind out these materials.

Thank you

A dedicated player
Edited by SkyIsTheLimit1206 on January 10, 2018 6:00AM
With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That makes absolutely no sense...why just start destroying them?

ZOS’s system can’t go back and see every action your characters take...it doesn't store data like that. On occasion if you have game play footage and the error is due to a glitch (and no...what you describe wasn’t a glitch) then they might be able to return a highly valuable missing item.

But they can’t return items you destroyed on purpose because you were angry. Sorry...that stuff is gone. In the future, if you think something like eso plus is broken on your account, submit an in game ticket before taking action.

On the plus side, half made it to the bag, right?
    Options
  • SkyIsTheLimit1206
    SkyIsTheLimit1206
    ✭✭✭
    ... lemme go sit in a corner and slap myself...
    With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Options
  • WildWilbur
    WildWilbur
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol, sorry, couldn't resist...
    Edited by WildWilbur on January 10, 2018 9:59AM
    "Call me a killjoy, but I think that because this is not to my taste, no one else should be able to enjoy it." Marge Simpson
    Options
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit was this angry once too when the toy skeevaton did not do as commanded.

This one threw the clockwork key into Red Mountain.

The key it does not come back yes. Though Khajiit she waited for some time just in case.

Neither will your crafting materials return. Mourn the loss yes and move on and if you are ever that angry again just mail everything to a friend instead. That way you might get some of them back eventually.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
    Options
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why does this remind me of the parable of the boy whose father told him to pound a nail into the fence every time he got mad?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    Options
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »
    Why does this remind me of the parable of the boy whose father told him to pound a nail into the fence every time he got mad?

RNGesus Crosses man! That's some deep stuff. :o
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

BlazingDynamo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You destroyed them on purpose?..you don't deserve them back.

Before you destroy a bunch of other stuff send it to me.
    Options
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol. no
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Items move to crafting bag from your inventory after zoning into a new zone
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY THE DELAY, ZENIMAX?

The delay is not arbitrary. Automatic stowage only happens when you relog or rezone.

You know how tech support will usually suggest as the first solution, "Did you try turning it off and on?" If you had simply logged off and on, you would've saved yourself a lot of trouble.

Also, ROTFL.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options