The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hey Zenimax, I aciddentally destroyed a bunch of my crafting materials --crafting bag delay

SkyIsTheLimit1206
SkyIsTheLimit1206
✭✭✭
Please help

Just 20 minutes ago I logged into the game and activated my ESO plus free trial. I checked on my horde of crafting materials in my bank, but they didn't transfer to my crafting bag after like a 5 minute wait. So I thought, maybe crafting bag only stores materials you collect AFTER you activate Plus, so I got mad because I stored up a whole lot of materials for the month to store in the Bag

Then bing! halfway through my enraged destroying of my items, a notification showed up that said my remaining Crafting Materials were transferred to my bag! WHY THE DELAY, ZENIMAX? IF THAT HAPPENED AS SOON AS I ACTIVATED PLUS I WOULDN'T HAVE DESTROYED THESE ITEMS!

So Zenimax, I know you don't usually recover non-Crown store destroyed items, but please... I had horded a bunch of materials for ESO Plus for a long time and had accidentally destroyed BECAUSE your crafting bag didn't transfer the items. I'm hoping you can just look at the materials destroyed between 9-9:20 P.M. Pacific time and help me recover, I'm so mad because it took me a lot of time and effort to grind out these materials.

Thank you

A dedicated player
Edited by SkyIsTheLimit1206 on January 10, 2018 6:00AM
With strength and intelligence comes hard work.

Which is why not a lot of people are strong nor intelligent.