Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do your characters know each other, or are they related?

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    elsmogro wrote: »
    My issue is that you don’t share achievements between characters and I don’t like redoing the same quests over again.

Those who do it levelling loads of characters, don’t you get sick of doing the same bits over and over?

I like that achievements aren't shared; my characters are individuals. Selfishly I'm glad that dyes unlocked by achievements ARE shared ('cause I love to personalize the looks of my characters).

As for doing quests over - some I really like - Kenarthi's Roost I was really happy when 1Tamriel dropped, I do that on every character.

Some of the later "main" (i.e Prophet) questie stuff is so depressing that I haven't actually finished that "main" quest on more than 2 characters (or my 22 across 2 PC NA accounts, not counting the few I run on EU).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • elsmogro
    elsmogro

Some of the later "main" (i.e Prophet) questie stuff is so depressing that I haven't actually finished that "main" quest on more than 2 characters (or my 22 across 2 PC NA accounts, not counting the few I run on EU).

Yeah I probably won’t be doing the main quests again with new characters for a while. I made a new one to complete the Morrowind expansion and will do that again

• HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    Question for all the roleplayers here. How do you explain for you're characters not being seen together, ever? I'm trying to roleplay that they all know eachother and live in the same place, but i'm not quite sure how
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not RP. Only hardcore only PvP salt.

My characters are emotionally dead and they are just tools in my hands.
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derlfak wrote: »
    Question for all the roleplayers here. How do you explain for you're characters not being seen together, ever? I'm trying to roleplay that they all know eachother and live in the same place, but i'm not quite sure how
    I hadn't given it that much thought. I can imagine (or maybe I want to imagine) that Tamiel is such a big place with so many characters that it is quite possible for you to avoid people and not know everyone. Perhaps one or two might inadvertently bump into each other in a tavern, or pass each other in the street.
    'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • HidesFromSun
    HidesFromSun
    ✭✭✭
    menedhyn wrote: »
    I hadn't given it that much thought. I can imagine (or maybe I want to imagine) that Tamiel is such a big place with so many characters that it is quite possible for you to avoid people and not know everyone. Perhaps one or two might inadvertently bump into each other in a tavern, or pass each other in the street.

Yeah, although I was planning to RP that they all lived together. I guess that wouldn't work unless I can come up with some sort of twist, hmm.. Thanks for the reply :smile:
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't explain it, 'cause in my brain they do hang together. It's just a limitation of the game that it's hard to "see" while playing. I don't worry about that too much.
    My characters are emotionally dead and they are just tools in my hands.

I've met some people like that IRL
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm the apprentices yes.

Rosie is my adopted litter sister. Skybright and Puddle are the cousins of this one.

Spiny Tim was an orphaned egg this one she took in and raised as her own scaly kitten.

The rest of them just work for Khajiit. Work in the loose sense of the word sometimes - ach Hodorf is treading sand through the house again! Rosie - deploy the broom!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some know one another, some do not. It really depends on the characters. Some are cousins, so would absolutely know one another, and some are friends. However, as an example, Krist, my "knightly" character, does not know Luke, my "rogue" character. They have been in the same places, but not at the same time. Luke is from Cyrodiil, but spends very little time there, especially now. Krist is from Skyrim, but joined the Imperial Army and story'wise is just trying to get back to his home in Skyrim. The two just never ran across one another, though it is possible.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Question for all the role players here. How do you explain for you're characters not being seen together, ever? I'm trying to role play that they all know each other and live in the same place, but i'm not quite sure how

You just come up with different reasons each time. For the most part, explaining why the characters are never seen together is no different than people you know in rl not ever being together. Most of the people I worked with did not know most of the people I went to church with, but I know all of them very well. I have good friends from childhood that do not know newer friends. If you are role playing with someone else, it is on them to accept that your characters cannot be together.
    "Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have two Bretons that I imagine are sisters. The one I made last is the younger sister, of course. One is a red-head (sorceror), and one is a brunette (templar healer).
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I do also "Picture" my characters (well most of them) as living together (or at least all having access to the enormous Caemaire "Estate" (and so far nothing in terms of in-game housing even comes close, so I don't worry about it's "physical" existence).

I picture the "together" time more often happening in formal events/court dances/appearances and things like that. The adventure/crafting stuff is kind of best done alone (well, no sorc is truly alone if they have pets - same for Warden/bear) or in a small coordinated group. My crafters also make arms/armor for the rest of the group (and complain, advise, insist on this or that color combination - or in the case of one Orsimer gal getting on her sort-of Aunt's nerves - the Orsimer in question was stuck in pink armor for a month, with threats of Paisley if there was a repeat of the disrespect).

• emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I just pretend that they're there
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mine are all roomates. They all have at least a bed and trunk in my large house.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    My warden is namned Mannimarco I managed to steal it before anyone took it, my sorc is named Son of Mannimarco. All my characters are sons of different gods or deities, my templar is namned Son of Magnus and my stam sorc is namned Son of Kyne, and the best for last my stam dk is namned The Mad Prince. My orc and khajiit just have unique names not like the others .
  • Lynx7386
    Lynx7386
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 5 characters, two pairs are siblings and the 3 sets are cousins, all part of the same 'clan' as far as their backstory is concerned. All are khajiit.

Edit:
    Posted my character bios here
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/398341/the-lynx-clan/p1?new=1
    Edited by Lynx7386 on February 28, 2018 5:12PM
    PS4 / NA
    M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
    Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
    Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
    Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
    Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • SujammaAndFlin
    My dunmer and breton do not know each other, but that's probably a good thing. Breton is a kind of ditzy beauty queen, and my dunmer is really harsh towards people like that.
    Keep your CHIM up!
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Currently I have three characters, and my first two weren't connected, but as I made my third character I connected the first and third as both were high elves and they come from the same father but with 2 different mother's, and that's why they are part of different pacts, but they are related.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The length of time it would take to type out how all my characters are connected is not time that I have on my lunchbreak lol. I shall bookmark this thread for later response.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • Kalgert
    Kalgert
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once had plans of having a Nord adventurer document his life and talk about the different people he met in his travels (The people being my characters), but I abandoned on the idea. Might consider restarting the project actually...

However, I have recently started on a bit of a story, where my Altmer Ulvir Highfeather goes out to seek out a fellow Dwemer researcher named Selima Ebermoor, hoping she could assist him in his research of a breathing aparatus, which is unfortunately stuck to his face. And of course, it shall lead to behind-the-scenes interactions, which will then be brought over to the public as re-tellings. Mostly gossiping by Selima, and intellectual debates on my Altmer.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, my main character is Kha'jiri, the Khajiit. He pretty much the facilitator of connections between all my different characters. You can read some of his backstory on my guild thread Here, but basically, Kha'jiri is a wise Khajiit who has travelled all across Tamriel since his immigration years ago, who hosts the guild Magicka (built to bring together and help all sorts of adventurers from all walks of life, and uncover some of Tamriel's deepest mysteries), and otherwise is off adventuring in other worlds or studying magic. He is unnaturally trustworthy, and tends toward being neutral in the face of controversy, so he makes an easy ally. His story is a long one, but that's the relevant bits.

My character You was one of Kha'jiri's earliest allies, one of the few people he would call a friend. You was once known as Hirauth, and travelled the land where Kha'jiri grew up, before Kha'jiri even went by the name Kha'jiri. They made a quick alliance, and travelled together up until Kha'jiri became the king of his home country, where Hirauth then supported him from behind the scenes. Once Kha'jiri was banished from his home country, Hirauth travelled with him across the seas to Tamriel. He helped set up the guild Magicka, but as Kha'jiri went off to learn more about Tamrielic magic, Hirauth, having been on the run from daedric forces since his birth (as all of his clan are), was captured by Molag Bal, tortured, and twisted from his Dark Elf form. He escaped, but in the body of an Imperial and as a shell of his former self. He stays in rough contact with Kha'jiri, but he has mostly went his own way, just wandering about Tamriel more or less aimlessly, as a drifter and mercenary for hire, helping those in need and offering his wisdom where needed.

The Nightmother - someone you may have heard of - had some time ago abandoned the Morag Tong and started the Dark Brotherhood. Little do more Dark Brotherhood members know, she unnaturally prolonged her life with the help of her daedric allies, and still travels Tamriel doing the work of Sithis while building up the Dark Brotherhood she created. Some time ago, when Kha'jiri was first exploring Tamriel, Kha'jiri (inquisitive a cat as ever) sought her out and found her, and... assisted her in a... particularly troublesome contract. Kha'jiri then made a strong ally who knows that she owes him. Significantly. She tends to stay in the shadows, to herself, naturally, but will come to Kha'jiri when he calls in that favor. And... she begrudgingly likes the cat a little bit too. Most recently she worked out a way to lend Kha'jiri an old Dark Brotherhood sanctuary for use of his guild.

Ma'iq, not to be confused with his twin brother, M'aiq, is a liar, but not as much a liar as M'aiq. Ma'iq and M'aiq both do not know why their mother named them as she did, but Ma'iq is fairly certain that his mother was just as much as insane as M'aiq. Ma'iq on the other hand, is only a little bit crazy. Ma'iq happened upon the Nightmother, as he tends to get around Tamriel quite a lot, some time after her mission with Kha'jiri. The Nightmother found him insufferable, and so ditched him with Kha'jiri. Kha'jiri being clever, made him a useful contact, as, as previously said, Ma'iq gets around. Ma'iq is also much fun at Kha'jiri's guild gatherings.

During one of Kha'jiri's dimension hopping experiments, unbeknownst to him, Jane Shepard was forcibly shifted through several dimensions until she finally landed in Tamriel. She has no idea what's going on, is confused by magic, and is somewhat delusional.

Damia is a Bosmer that was born among mermaids. She is happy, fun loving, and has a strange magical connection to the sea. Kha'jiri helped her acclimate to the mainland, right when he first landed on Tamriel's shores.

Kintyra is an Argonian princess, from a tribe of nordic Argonians, a long line of ancestry that worships the Dragonborn, having blood connections to the Dragonborn, hence Kintyra's Imperial name, despite being an Argonian. She is the last of the royal bloodline in her tribe, but, coming of age, went off on her own adventures to discover herself and develop necessary life skills. On these travels she ran into some trouble with bandits, and Kha'jiri, having made a home in Skyrim for a while while he studied with the Psijic order, helped her out. In getting to know each other, Kha'jiri learned about her lineage, and made a direct effort to sustain her tribe, dying as it was. As was said, she is the last of the royal bloodline of her tribe. Kha'jiri took it upon himself to set the clan's bloodline to continue, and even set out to learn time magic - some of the most difficult magic - to assist in the matter. In trying to travel Kintyra to the future, to educate future Dragonborn on their heritage, unfortunately she was lost in a rift, to some other time or dimension. Kha'jiri is still trying to retrieve her, but is still unable to. (My Kintyra character is obviously set in the time before Kha'jiri enacted his plans and lost her in time)

Zoor Do Kest is a Redguard, from a small family that has historically protected Kintyra's line. However, his family having died in battle, he was in search of understanding his own heritage. Kha'jiri, through learning about Kintyra and her line, found and connected Zoor and Kintyra with each other. Zoor and Kha'jiri actually sailed a number of missions together, and became close allies. Having lost Kintyra, though, Zoor and Kha'jiri now work together to keep her bloodline alive through backroom deals, alliances, and time magic.

Norok Nahkriin is the Dragonborn from one possible timeline, a thousand years from now. A nordic Argonian, not a direct descendent of Kintyra, but of the bloodline of her tribe, has received the power of the Dragonborn - the soul of a dragon. His birth and life was planned out centuries before he was born, and via Kha'jiri's time magic, he can communicate to the time of Kha'jiri. What he can do here is limited - he is more a projection than his actual self - but he is the result so far of Kha'jiri and Zoor Do Kest's efforts to preserve an elemental part of Tamriel's history.

Mora Gra-Tong was abandoned at a young age, but was taken in by the Morag Tong. She learned their ways, but they later betrayed her. The Nightmother came to seduce her to the side of the Dark Brotherhood, a valuable asset she was.

Oghren Thickhammer is an orc. He and Kha'jiri met in a bar once. They burned it down. They're good friends now.

Archaeologist is a High Elf, born in Summerset, and he's kind of a jerk. Except not just kind of. He studies all sorts of Dwemer ruins and technology, thinks he's pretty much the best around (he speaks only of himself as THE archaeologist, and often in the third person), and looks down on literally everyone else. Not one for getting his hands dirty (despite exploring dirty ruins all the time...) he's hired several mercenaries for expeditions. Among them are Oghren and You.

I have a few other characters but they aren't fully fleshed out yet. Among them are a friend of Norok's, a female Khajiit oddly similar to Kha'jiri, and Kha'jiri's surrogate daughter from his homeland. Once I finalize their names and create their characters in game I'll probably edit this post to add them.
    Edited by Marginis on March 21, 2018 6:19PM
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Two of my characters are siblings. Guess which two.

My Daggerfall Covenant charactes live together at Daggerfall Overlook. Owned by my Breton, with the Imperial and Redguard living as tenants.

Ebonheart Pact characters live at the Amaya Lake Lodge. The Dunmer and Imperial share the main house while the Nord mostly lives in the storage shed with the dream of turning it into his own personal Tavern.

My Aldmeri Dominion characters are living at a couple of rooms at two different inns, for now at least.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• KhaoticRiivey
    KhaoticRiivey
    Soul Shriven
    Depending on the characters, they know each other or are related..

An example is Jocilyn and Evelyn, they are sisters. Where as Jocilyn and Cyethrillion know each other through other means and timeline of situations.

Overall I keep my characters separate from one another, but ones that are are 'older' in their concepts have a deeper relationship of character development.
    "Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
      NA | PC | DC-Neutral
    • ⇴ Jocilyn Tilias Dunkara: Breton MagSorc
    • ⇴ Cyethrillion: Bosmer Stamblade
    • ⇴ Roleplayer
    • ⇴ Freelance Writer
    • ⇴ Storyteller
    • ⇴ Covent Of Our Lady - Dibellan RP Guild

• Stickbow
    Stickbow
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, they meet each other at times (not really sure how this works IRL, but it works in my head, since they are each separate individuals)

https://seekingfalinesti.blogspot.com/ (along with posts here) is where at least one talks about these meetings with a couple of my toons.
  • Guffi75
    Guffi75
    Kieran Oakheart bears the same name of my main char in Skyrim, they might be related, or maybe.. just maybe.. they are the same person having a long, long daedric dream.

Sabbathius Cosades, an imperial warden raised by Bosmer, has its name come from Sabbathius, my main char in Morrowind and Caius Cosades, the main (skooma addict) quest giver in the same game. :D

Kieran and Sabbathius haven't met so far, but who knows, Naryu might introduce them at some point! :)
    Edited by Guffi75 on May 4, 2018 1:18PM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stickbow wrote: »
    Yes, they meet each other at times (not really sure how this works IRL, but it works in my head, since they are each separate individuals).

Yup.

Same here.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would say my toons do not know each other. Reason being, is each toon I make (this goes with anyone I create in games) is somewhat of an extension of myself, If I were actually in the game. My magsorc, is an Altmer, I have created him to how I would see myself as an Altmer in game, and create names either unique to the race, or I will use a name from a previous character in Elder Scrolls games of the same race.

essentially, my character I make is me, if I were in the game.
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • MalsvirIxen
    None of characters have met and they are all in different alliances, however both my Dunmer and Altmer have heard tales of a dashing rogue Khajiit simply known as The Nightclaw.
    Edited by MalsvirIxen on June 1, 2018 11:46PM
  • Malcadicta
    Malcadicta
    ✭✭✭
    As far as living is concerned (I had some OCs about who knows who and sometimes even my characters being related or knowing characters of my friends - that came up in a random chat) I figured, since they share houses and all those things like bank space, send each other armor (or the main crafter equips low levels) they all know each other and form an odd adventurer band.

They don't precisely live together - they travel all the time and they don't spend that much time at home anyway. But they share them and all can use them. Since adventuring is far from a stable and well payed job they help each other when they need money.

The story of who got to know who and in what order is mostly determined by in which order I created my characters - first three of them started sharing the apartments so that they could sleep under some kind of roof when they were in the area, then they pooled their money to get themselves a small yet comfortable house in which they could rest. Other characters joined, they all took to sometimes keeping equipment for less powerful friend (at least how I explain my characters collecting cp gear for the ones that are close to reaching 50), pooling money, sharing houses...
    Edited by Malcadicta on June 9, 2018 7:56PM
    @Malcadicta - PC EU
    Malamhin - dd magsorc Dunmer (main)
    Maladict Temperance - healer magplar Altmer
    Malifer Viridi - tank magden Bosmer
    Malafas Mastiphal - healer magblade Dunmer
    Malady-Not-Talked-About - healer magden Argonian
    Manutri'Tion - dd stamblade Khajiit
    Malatesta the Fourth - tank magdk Redguard
    Malcadh - healer magcro Altmer

• manta_ghost
    manta_ghost
    Soul Shriven
    I only have two. Manika who is an Argonian merchant who crafts her own goods and formaly trained as a warden and her younger step sister Eli'anna a Kajitt apprentice sorceress studying at the mages guild. With the start of the war their parents were are Kajitt merchants are killed in a border dispute leaving Manika as head of the family. Manika travels all over Tamriel selling her wares while Eli'anna holds down the fort back home.
    Edited by manta_ghost on July 15, 2018 6:20AM