The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Do your characters know each other, or are they related?

• RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Twelve of my characters are avatars of the same god, twelve empty skins worn by the Zeroth of Dawn's Beauty.

My remaining six characters are narrated as individuals, but none of them really know each other. Two of them are on the staff at the The Ivory Tower (the premier academic institution of the Shivering Isles), but one is a Senior Fellow and the other a junior assistant to the under-gardener, so it seems likely they are hardly conscious of the one another's existence.
    PC EU
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    0WSnKHV.png

Altmer brother and sister :)

My main Imperial Magsorc's Templar brother also used to be around, but he has retired from adventuring.

The rest are not related, and many are versions of the same characters I've played in other games. Many of them do know each other though!
    Edited by Ghanima_Atreides on July 29, 2021 12:41PM
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A few of my characters know each other but most of them are standalone.

My characters are more likely to have connections to my girlfriend's characters, since we usually play duo.