Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stronger: Stam or Mag

• Storymaster
    Storymaster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dredlord wrote: »
    Both the same imo, both have strengths and weaknesses.

This is just pure ignorance and shows you have a childs level understanding of game mechanics.

9RP9FAs.giff
    Character Profiles:
    Puck Tanglevine - Bosmer Nightblade
    Cyron Kane - Imperial Dragonknight (Retired)
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Azurya wrote: »
    Magicka is ZOSgiven
    no love for Stamina builds
    no love for NB

I still not sure why they invinted stamina at all in the game?!

Yeah stamina nightblade is in such a bad place right now.....

Gotta be a troll post
  • Walks_With_Kagouti
    Stamina Build
    so lets see...

Stamina nb is usually a oneshotter or 3shot max if thr person is cuaght not shielding/blocking

mag nb is usually a bomb same same as above or (becuase magic) will usually dps you down slowly.

stam dk: is from what ive seen as defensive until burst moment. so depending on if you kill them before before the burst you win, on the burst you lose. Or yuh know... if your strong enough to survive the burst and dps youll win. or your just a tank and you tank lol

mag dk: if they get in close and you dont have the stam to get out of range from them and there cc's you lose.
    if your a streaker or a dodge/breakfree boss, or a stam nb that has dodge/breakfree/stealth your usually pretty good. you just slowly dps them down KEEP THE PRESSURE

stam sorc: same as stam dk from what im seen. most of the pressure and survivability comes from hurricane.

mag sorc: 7/10 the sorcs going to win. Strong uncritable shield, streak to get away from bothbad situations and if the cc doesnt knock you down you can still streak away. highest dps in long fights. Keeps pressure on.
    however... no shields, which is usually rare but happens, you win

stam temp: same as dk and sorc except the burst is with power of light+ ulti

mag temp: this ine i find wierd. there are times its like the stam dk/sorc/temp becuase theyll tank and burst you down at one moment if your not suspecting.

or they keep the pressure on you like a mag sorc/nb... from what ive seen. but depending on the play style kill them as necessary

stam ward: same as stam dk/sorc/temp cept its deep fissure and dawnbreaker as the burst and the have a bunch of heals so... you have to dps them fast n hard at one moment.

mag ward: ... erm.... i... i cant say ive ever seen one... is the tank that spams trees a mag ward? if it is..... erm... ive never killed one solo... nor have i tried to fight one so i domt know how it plays... ***... is that a bad thing?

o well... thats my personally thought. For solo.

"Bend your knee to me, I'll give you a minion for each enemy you've slain. You will have an army.
    -Lord Molag Bal

The armies of Molag Bal are upon you! Submit to my masters rule!
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is just pure ignorance and shows you have a childs level understanding of game mechanics.

Sorry, Dad.
    PC EU
  • Betsararie
    Betsararie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Magicka is ZOSgiven
    no love for NB

No love for stamblade. really. Are we playing the same game? lol

They're performing incredibly well right now. Stamina is soo dominant this patch.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    ak_pvp wrote: »
    It all boils down to these 2 things...
    If any player runs out of stamina while in combat they die. If a stamina based character runs out of magicka it's merely just a inconvenience.

And this...
    simply because there are far more counters to magicka than there is to stamina.

The rest of the issues can resolved by adjusting values but these are fundamental issues.

If a stamplar/NB runs low on mag then they too are in trouble. No purge/armour buff or cloak.

Mag has shields. Probably the most overpowered thing with the least counters. For instance dodge/block takes dot and ground based damage fully. (Dodge takes all AoEs.) Shields only solid counter aside from shield breaker, which is a set that is totally useless against non shield users and stamina only. Is oblivion/bleed. Which affects everyone the same. (Inb4 pressure = counter. Everyone is countered with pressure.)

Shields don't have much that can go through it. Are sustainable 100% scale higher with mag. (Unlike something like block which sacrifices lots of damage)

Mag also has higher utility. By a lot. MDK/sorc has CCs better than stam. Msorc+MNB make good bombers the likes stam can't.

Kek.
    So if Shield Breaker is such a minor thing, surely you'd be OK with your stamina build's defenses having a similar hard-counter gear set available to magicka users? Maybe you'd also be fine with giving us the equivalent of Shimmering Shield, reflects, and Negate, but aimed at countering stamina builds instead? And if my attacks are going to fill up the magicka pool of an opponent who's spamming Harness Magicka, perhaps yours should too.

Almost all of my BG games since the patch have been played on a Magicka Warden, and facing off against Magicka builds is, generally speaking, vastly easier than going up against Stamina. I've seen a couple Mag DKs that are an exception, but even then they're easier to escape from.

Counters to stamina defense. Dots, unblockable curse style thngs. (Potl, curse) AoEs. (All if dodge, gbaoes if block) Sure, we can have a stamina version of shieldbreaker. If you remove all the counters that it has compared to broken OP shields. Either that or remove SB altogether, since its a skilless counter to skilless shields.Actually give shields proper counters. (I vote this one.) You don't see SB that often because it forces you to run a 5pc that is commonly useless.

Shimmering also absorbs stamina projectiles and at that It is expensive to keep up. Fair enough on negate, but stamina defenses like block or has much more counters than mag in general. I also main magicka.

A few posts ago I said that in general stamina is stronger in raw power. Better mobility and damage than their counterpart (aside from magsorc) which is important for solo/small group. But possess nearly no utility in comparison to a mag.
    MagDK main. PC/EU @AK-ESO
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    If any player runs out of stamina while in combat they die. If a stamina based character runs out of magicka it's merely just a inconvenience.

And this...

The rest of the issues can resolved by adjusting values but these are fundamental issues.

If a stamplar/NB runs low on mag then they too are in trouble. No purge/armour buff or cloak.

Mag has shields. Probably the most overpowered thing with the least counters. For instance dodge/block takes dot and ground based damage fully. (Dodge takes all AoEs.) Shields only solid counter aside from shield breaker, which is a set that is totally useless against non shield users and stamina only. Is oblivion/bleed. Which affects everyone the same. (Inb4 pressure = counter. Everyone is countered with pressure.)

Shields don't have much that can go through it. Are sustainable 100% scale higher with mag. (Unlike something like block which sacrifices lots of damage)

Mag also has higher utility. By a lot. MDK/sorc has CCs better than stam. Msorc+MNB make good bombers the likes stam can't.

Kek.
    So if Shield Breaker is such a minor thing, surely you'd be OK with your stamina build's defenses having a similar hard-counter gear set available to magicka users? Maybe you'd also be fine with giving us the equivalent of Shimmering Shield, reflects, and Negate, but aimed at countering stamina builds instead? And if my attacks are going to fill up the magicka pool of an opponent who's spamming Harness Magicka, perhaps yours should too.

Almost all of my BG games since the patch have been played on a Magicka Warden, and facing off against Magicka builds is, generally speaking, vastly easier than going up against Stamina. I've seen a couple Mag DKs that are an exception, but even then they're easier to escape from.

You don't need an item set that ignores dodge rolling. There's a giant list of powerful abilities that already do this.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Difficult to say..

I think really stambuilds have easier survivalbility against some targets and a faster burst..

magicka have better abilites to survive much burstdamage and are better on range...

In total i need to say stambuilds are better for meleerange and magickabuilds work fine on distance. But for exemple magicka templars and magicka DKs can work fine as bruiser too... But we all know negates to kill them..
    B)

At the moment staminabuilds can deal more damage at PvE in synnergy with there sets and debuffs on targets. So i would say stamina is just a bit better at the moment!
    In PvP all great names play staminaclasses...
    Edited by DeHei on October 31, 2017 11:18AM
    DeHei - EP Magicka Templar Allrounder
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Daus wrote: »

And this...

Kek.

You don't need an item set that ignores dodge rolling. There's a giant list of powerful abilities that already do this.

^^
    Best houseknight EU.
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    DeHei wrote: »
    Difficult to say..

I think really stambuilds have easier survivalbility against some targets and a faster burst..

magicka have better abilites to survive much burstdamage and are better on range...

In total i need to say stambuilds are better for meleerange and magickabuilds work fine on distance. But for exemple magicka templars and magicka DKs can work fine as bruiser too... But we all know negates to kill them..
    B)

At the moment staminabuilds can deal more damage at PvE in synnergy with there sets and debuffs on targets. So i would say stamina is just a bit better at the moment!

And this is pretty much it. For a while while now nearly all of the more prominent streamers. Show their mettle on only stamina builds.

Me personally, after making the swap from magicka to stamina. I can clearly see why. Stamina builds have much more easy time dictating the battle field conditions. Also there don't have to worry too much on two resource bars just their stamina bars. So they are much easier to dominate with more so against magicka based builds.

What do stamina have that better the magicka you asks me.

Way more mobility

Way more burst

Much more tankier

Immune to Negates

More better resource bar to work with. So they can dodge, break free, sprint like cheetas, and roll dodge like monkeys. Way more effective than a magicka based build could ever dream of.

I forgot to add more actual dps. Because stamina builds now out dps magicka based builds, in all of the game's content.
    Edited by FearlessOne_2014 on October 31, 2017 11:41AM
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Difficult to say..

B)

And this is pretty much it. For a while while now nearly all of the more prominent streamers. Show their mettle on only stamina builds.

Me personally, after making the swap from magicka to stamina. I can clearly see why. Stamina builds have much more easy time dictating the battle field conditions. Also there don't have to worry too much on two resource bars just their stamina bars. So they are much easier to dominate with more so against magicka based builds.

What do stamina have that better the magicka you asks me.

Way more mobility

Way more burst

Much more tankier

Immune to Negates

More better resource bar to work with. So they can dodge, break free, sprint like cheetas, and roll dodge like monkeys. Way more effective than a magicka based build could ever dream of.

I forgot to add more actual dps. Because stamina builds now out dps magicka based builds, in all of the game's content.

yeah exactly what i say :)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Ragnaroek93
    Ragnaroek93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    In my opinion magicka is stronger now. People who still see stamina builds as the tanky rocks with 5k+ weapondamage/proc sets live in the past, the heavy armor Redguard + vitality potion meta is over since over three major updates. I would highly suggest that people who vote for magicka being weaker than stamina actually go out and try to play a stamina Dk, then you can actually see a class which is good in nothing at all...

What makes magicka stronger in my opinion is Elemental Drain, Skoria (give that *** Tremoscale treatment), Soul Strike, very strong utility sets like Riposte, Transmutagen, Shadowrend and the high amount of undodgeable stuff (which comes mostly from magwardens, magplars and magdks) gives stamina a very hard time.
    The only stamclass which I think is doing good at the moment is stamblade if cloak doesn't get shut down. Heavy armor stamina got nerfed pretty hard while medium armor still can't deal well with pressure unless you play a hit and run build which only nb is good at.
    I would rework cloak into some kind of nontarget gapcloser which also heals a bit, tune down sword and shield a bit and give medium armor more survivability, for example dmg mitigation while rolling with some impen per armor piece worn (just my opinion).

Huh? What about @Derra @LegendaryMage @SteLuppi91 @Golden-Claw @Heresyall who play almost only magicka builds for example (with exception of mage who plays all classes afaik)?
    I used to think that PvP was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a comedy.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    Blanco wrote: »
    Magicka is ZOSgiven
    no love for NB

No love for stamblade. really. Are we playing the same game? lol

They're performing incredibly well right now. Stamina is soo dominant this patch.

All you see in cyrodiil are zergs of stam nbs and msorcs, classes like stam dk and stamplar are a very rare sight because they have been nerfed into the ground losing their class defining feature.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    For DK mag is ALWAYS gonna beat the stamDk.
    Magsorc also seems to do much better than stamsorc nowadays.
    Magplar and healplar somewhat playable, stamplars completely disappeared
    magnb you will never beat a good one in small scale. stamblade is also bat *** op but at least stamblade is actually squishy.

Only exception is magwarden.
    It sucks compared to stamden, which is a good thing. That class is pure cancer.
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Build
    Magicka has been better imo since HoTR patch. I'm currently playing magicka. Prior to that I played stam warden during morrowind.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Jamini
    Jamini
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    The MagSorc Fanboys are out in force brigading this thread.

vMA - Magsorc. Ye gods is it so much easier on magSorc.
    vTrials - Anything Magicka (Deadly cloak is ASS in vet trials. I would kill for a scaling stam shield)
    PvP - Most balanced, but Dodgerolling has tons of hard counters that are just part of skills (Any AoE ability (proxy det, impuse, deep breath, destro ulti..), Birds, Soul Assault, Curse, Fossilize/Rune Prison, Birds, Talons.) The ONLY hard counter to magicka's defenses is a 5pc set bonus that no sane person would wear and a single ultimate on a single class.
    Utility - Magicka
    Healing Potential - Magicka
    Edited by Jamini on November 2, 2017 11:38AM
    "Adapt. or Die."
  • grannas211
    grannas211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Jamini wrote: »
    The MagSorc Fanboys are out in force brigading this thread.

vMA - Magsorc. Ye gods is it so much easier on magSorc.
    vTrials - Anything Magicka (Deadly cloak is ASS in vet trials. I would kill for a scaling stam shield)
    PvP - Most balanced, but Dodgerolling has tons of hard counters that are just part of skills (Any AoE ability (proxy det, impuse, deep breath, destro ulti..), Birds, Soul Assault, Curse, Fossilize/Rune Prison, Birds, Talons.) The ONLY hard counter to magicka's defenses is a 5pc set bonus that no sane person would wear and a single ultimate on a single class.
    Utility - Magicka
    Healing Potential - Magicka

Pvp sub forum here killer. Take your nerf sorc agenda back to the main sub.
  • Strider__Roshin
    Strider__Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    magnb you will never beat a good one in small scale. stamblade is also bat *** op but at least stamblade is actually squishy.

I agree with the DK part. MagDK is way stronger than stam in PvP. And what's nice is that they have non-stop burst and they can keep up the pressure with their DoTs on top of having an insanely OP heal from embers.
  • ak_pvp
    ak_pvp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Unless its openworld solo. Then stamDK any day. Mag for groups/duels
    Magsorc yes.
    Magplar is one of the worst nerfed classes for solo, but still great support as healplars. Stamplars are very strong solo, and decent support too.
    Both NBs are squishy, but mnb can maintain defenses+healing more whilst stam has higher damage. (only wose cuz dodge sux)
    Wardens both very similar. Stam has the edge because of sets and DB for burst

Overall for stronger solo survival and damage go stam. For better group utility and aid go mag. There are exceptions.

I agree with the DK part. MagDK is way stronger than stam in PvP. And what's nice is that they have non-stop burst and they can keep up the pressure with their DoTs on top of having an insanely OP heal from embers.

MagDK as a class is much better on paper and for groups, the CC and debuffs out do anything a stamDK can provide. Infact in a cyro group a stamDK has nearly no utility use. BGs and small group Mag>>>Stam. Duels I feel like mag may have the edge with forcing the opponent to be CCd and eat dots. (And the ST heal) Though stam can be just as unkillable and use CC.

The meta stamDK comes out (far) ahead in 1vX/solo with better sustain and better damage. Using seventh legion, and something like WW hide, along with asylum 2h (an execute in general) let a stamDK pump burst damage and have much better sustain (with the extra ulti and use of heavy attacks). Momentum grants decent movability without punishing yourself to use mist.

Edited by ak_pvp on November 2, 2017 3:55PM
    Best houseknight EU.
  • Dredlord
    Dredlord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build

Sorry, Dad.

Go have your time out...
  • Micah_Bayer
    Micah_Bayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Stamina for just pure damage/strength.

Mag for utility.

I think the warden is the only class where I believe the stamina version is more powerful. The magicka and stamina versions of the Nightblade feel the most balanced to me. Magicka dumps on its stamina counterpart with the other classes though.

Magsorc is stronger in most areas than stamsorc. Better burst, comparable mobility and control (ranged+streak+mines vs melee but speed+streak+mines) and a better defense. (shields)

Stamina DK has more damage, sustain and tankiness. (Raw strength mentioned) MagDK has less of those, but better CC and pressure/utility to add on top. (10% extra fire damage, maim)

Stamplar has stronger damage and mobility, and can tank quite well. The ravager set works really well and gives insane damage. Magplar has no CCs and quite a bit lower damage, but makes a great group healer.

NB is even as you said, and warden is surprisingly even too. They play really similar as both have good healing, survivability and damage. The only reason stam is stronger is the sets and DB.

Of course mag near universally has better group utility, so above is from a purely from a solo standpoint where pure killing/surviving is the key. Stam: 3. Mag: 1. Tied: 1

Mag sorc burst is not good anymore. Most have switched from c frag to flame reach so their burst is kinda gone.
  • DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    In my opinion magicka is stronger now. People who still see stamina builds as the tanky rocks with 5k+ weapondamage/proc sets live in the past, the heavy armor Redguard + vitality potion meta is over since over three major updates. I would highly suggest that people who vote for magicka being weaker than stamina actually go out and try to play a stamina Dk, then you can actually see a class which is good in nothing at all...

What makes magicka stronger in my opinion is Elemental Drain, Skoria (give that *** Tremoscale treatment), Soul Strike, very strong utility sets like Riposte, Transmutagen, Shadowrend and the high amount of undodgeable stuff (which comes mostly from magwardens, magplars and magdks) gives stamina a very hard time.
    The only stamclass which I think is doing good at the moment is stamblade if cloak doesn't get shut down. Heavy armor stamina got nerfed pretty hard while medium armor still can't deal well with pressure unless you play a hit and run build which only nb is good at.
    I would rework cloak into some kind of nontarget gapcloser which also heals a bit, tune down sword and shield a bit and give medium armor more survivability, for example dmg mitigation while rolling with some impen per armor piece worn (just my opinion).

Huh? What about @Derra @LegendaryMage @SteLuppi91 @Golden-Claw @Heresyall who play almost only magicka builds for example (with exception of mage who plays all classes afaik)?

I meaned all streamers with much fanbase like Kodi ect... There are many good players at stam and mag, but look what these streamers prefer..
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I meaned all streamers with much fanbase like Kodi ect... There are many good players at stam and mag, but look what these streamers prefer..

For soloing and maybe duo stamina seems to way outperform anything magica can do (especially after the fragment nerf) - but mainly NB and stamden.
    For smaller groups nothing comes close to either 3 to 4 sorcs + 1 magden or DKs + templars (you´re either mobile or you all have S&B).

For anything larger than this magica seems to be the way to go apart from zergsnipers. So looking at the whole game i´d give the edge to magica - looking at direct 1v1 encounters i´d say stam.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• DeHei
    DeHei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    Derra wrote: »

For soloing and maybe duo stamina seems to way outperform anything magica can do (especially after the fragment nerf) - but mainly NB and stamden.
    For smaller groups nothing comes close to either 3 to 4 sorcs + 1 magden or DKs + templars (you´re either mobile or you all have S&B).

For anything larger than this magica seems to be the way to go apart from zergsnipers. So looking at the whole game i´d give the edge to magica - looking at direct 1v1 encounters i´d say stam.

Ok, that i need to agree with. Stam is better for solo and smallscale and magicka is better for bigger groups. That doesnt mean magicka is bad for solo or smallscale.. i really like to go 1vsX with my magicka templar B)
    De Hei(Youtube)
  • Datthaw
    Datthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina for just pure damage/strength.

Mag for utility.

I think the warden is the only class where I believe the stamina version is more powerful. The magicka and stamina versions of the Nightblade feel the most balanced to me. Magicka dumps on its stamina counterpart with the other classes though.

Magsorc is stronger in most areas than stamsorc. Better burst, comparable mobility and control (ranged+streak+mines vs melee but speed+streak+mines) and a better defense. (shields)

Stamina DK has more damage, sustain and tankiness. (Raw strength mentioned) MagDK has less of those, but better CC and pressure/utility to add on top. (10% extra fire damage, maim)

Stamplar has stronger damage and mobility, and can tank quite well. The ravager set works really well and gives insane damage. Magplar has no CCs and quite a bit lower damage, but makes a great group healer.

NB is even as you said, and warden is surprisingly even too. They play really similar as both have good healing, survivability and damage. The only reason stam is stronger is the sets and DB.

Of course mag near universally has better group utility, so above is from a purely from a solo standpoint where pure killing/surviving is the key. Stam: 3. Mag: 1. Tied: 1

In no way do mag and stamblades play similar. Almost every good magnb plays from range with destro/resto.
    Edited by Datthaw on December 11, 2017 11:56AM
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Build
    It’s pretty well balanced. If there is a difference, it’s contextual.

Mag is better 1v1 because shields are very effective against just one attacker
    Stam is better 1vX or 4v4 because dmg shields are not very effective against being focused, but LoSing and rolldodgsing are
    Zerg vs Zerg i don’t know because I’m not a filthy casual/
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• CavalryPK
    CavalryPK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    unless you are a magsorc.... stambuilds in pvp have more mobility, which is very important.
    THE CAVELRY HAS ARRIVED! Cav is a professional magblade, (in his not so professional opinion). He is immortal and is fighting for the Pact since 2E 572, amidst the turmoil of the Second Akaviri Invasion. He protects the provinces of Skyrim, Morrowind and Black Marsh.

Check out his PVP YouTube channel !

https://youtube.com/TheCavalryPK
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stamina Build
    stam sorc hits harder than anything in game but has sustain issues and cant keep up when long boss fights
    you must stand back,wait and attack again or you run out of resources

mag sorc can attack,tank the boss with pet,heal with harmless mag,got shields,ele drain,can go destro/destro or destro/restr staff and still maintain resources while other classes poping potions like candies
    with pet+ Hardened ward i can keep go on battle for ever and still do considerable damage waiting for meteor or eye of shame to load while others running around to avoid adds
    PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka Build
    Magicka is just funnier
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait,

What's this about magicka warden being weak?

It's the Top of the Food Chain ;) (go a head... click it - I won't tell)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds