The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Update on Grouping Issues, Mysterious Reward Boxes & Maintenance Announcement

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bout Dem boxes...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We're probably never going to hear a peep from them again about it
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

Sheesh, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sheesh, it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

No Eta !
  • firedrgn
    firedrgn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azurya wrote: »
    Can this one make a little suggestion for a possible way of easing the upset for those who could not get in or who could not get the group finder to work?

One box for each character in the mail for every player. Therefore no one can say they have lost out on anything they could otherwise have gained had everything been working as planned (apart from xp, dungeon loot etc but let's set those aside for now shall we ...)

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

would be a nice gesture, to calm down emotions going high!

Its going to be worse when they get 15 boxes with nothing but lockpicks. Hehe
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huyen wrote: »
    And still nothing on the myserious reward missing from the first day. I dont care if you guys are deciding we dont get it, but at least let us know something! @ZOS_GinaBruno

We don't have any news or updates on the status of the reward boxes, but we'll let everyone know as soon as we do.

New plan:

Unsticky the thread and let it slide casually off the page
    mother-crawling-leaving-nursery-1.gif
    Edited by Caligamy_ESO on December 9, 2017 11:51PM
    love is love
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're hoping we've all forgotten about this by now.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They're hoping... and will probably get away with it.
  • CiliPadi
    CiliPadi
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sweeping it under the rug ...
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A bump to help the EU folks
  • SignalJumper
    ZOS? Status of this please?
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you. No ETA
    PC-EU @lientier
  • NordDK
    NordDK
    Bumping this thread, and I will continue to do so until a definite response is provided or the thread is closed. Giving no ETA and unsticking the post so it will slowly drop out of sight and mind is not an acceptable response.
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Forgot about what?

• coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

Forgot about what?

The boxes. I see people are doing a good job of keeping it bumped, though they'll likely lock it then.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im confused?? Boxes???
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was the dungeon event before the new life festival, we got a free box for doing a daily random. But like usual, the dungeon finder was broken and some people couldn't get boxes, those people were promised a free box from the devs to make up for it, but they never got it and the devs went silent/unstickied this thread, trying to just brush it under the rug.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was the dungeon event before the new life festival, we got a free box for doing a daily random. But like usual, the dungeon finder was broken and some people couldn't get boxes, those people were promised a free box from the devs to make up for it, but they never got it and the devs went silent/unstickied this thread, trying to just brush it under the rug.

Ahhh i forgot about that......working as intended i see
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »

Ahhh i forgot about that......working as intended i see

This fella now gets it ;)
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And still nothing on the myserious reward missing from the first day. I dont care if you guys are deciding we dont get it, but at least let us know something! @ZOS_GinaBruno

We don't have any news or updates on the status of the reward boxes, but we'll let everyone know as soon as we do.

mother-crawling-leaving-nursery-1.gif

This gif is strangely titillating :o
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found this thread on page 2, we cant have that!

I hope you guys get what you were promised!
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I try to be understanding and tolerant of bugs and things. I really do. I have no desire to do a random dungeon for this event

:/
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any moment now :o
  • Bbsample197
    Bbsample197
    ✭✭✭✭
    just wait guys, youll get those boxes in no time, probably next year on the next event but still... you will get it
  • ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    QyjOZBH.png
  • NordDK
    NordDK
    As promised, I'm bumping this thread again. Maybe we'll get our boxes for Christmas, but I'm not holding my breath. Honestly, ZOS needs to provide another chance to get the collectibles from the boxes, even if they just put them in the crown store.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We got another maintenance in our peak time? Does that count as a "gift"

Zos santa says "here you go Australia, on top of your terrible connection to our server and the never ending loadscreens since morrowind. We'll give you not one but two maintenance during your peak time. Also to top it off we'll leaving you out of the crown sales this year"
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »

Zos santa says "here you go Australia, on top of your terrible connection to our server and the never ending loadscreens since morrowind. We'll give you not one but two maintenance during your peak time. Also to top it off we'll leaving you out of the crown sales this year"

7:30 on a friday morning is peak time? I’m just getting to work lol.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are other countries in the world, in Australia it was 9pm
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are other countries in the world, in Australia it was 9pm
    Wait you are telling me the world is not flat?

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
This discussion has been closed.