The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update on Grouping Issues, Mysterious Reward Boxes & Maintenance Announcement

• makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what happened?
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The community is like an elephant. It never forgets and never forgives!
    I bet this thread is embarrassing them but they can't close it, because they know we are right.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tenor.gif
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno It's Heart's Day. Show us a little love, show us you haven't forgotten those of us waiting so long for the Zeni team to step up and make this right.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *chirp*

*chirp*

Checks in the mail huh guys?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    whats-going-on-clipart-2.jpg
  • Taysa
    Taysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't determine who is slower to respond and fix issues....

ZoS or Congress.
    5/24/18: The day ZoS suspended my forum account for trolling a troll.
  • Deloth_Vyrr
    Deloth_Vyrr
    ✭✭✭
    Still waiting....
    <Twin-Moons Covenant> PC NA
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Voice of Reason
    Shadow Breaker
    Flawless Conqueror
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weekend-post_natalie-dee_apr-08.jpg

• monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give us all free loot crate get it over with.

• xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xSkullfox wrote: »

• Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bhaal5 wrote: »
    xSkullfox wrote: »

• Zagnut123Zagnut123
    Zagnut123Zagnut123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ppl still have got there loot boxes ffs
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lol this is still alive? I've moved on..

to a different game.

But I got a chuckle out of seeing this thread in the recent history still. :p
    love is love
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol this is still alive? I've moved on..

to a different game.

But I got a chuckle out of seeing this thread in the recent history still. :p

Apparently lockpicks are super rare and they need there free one
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone, and thank you so much for your ongoing patience. We’d like to let you know that we’re planning a make-up event so you have an opportunity to obtain additional Mysterious Reward Boxes, but we won’t begin the event until after we’ve worked out previous issues. We found it simply isn’t possible to send a single Mysterious Reward Box to specific accounts due to how the item is setup, so we hope you enjoy the chance to acquire additional boxes through these means. Details on the make-up event will be posted on the forums and our website as we get a bit closer to it starting.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone, and thank you so much for your ongoing patience. We’d like to let you know that we’re planning a make-up event so you have an opportunity to obtain additional Mysterious Reward Boxes, but we won’t begin the event until after we’ve worked out previous issues. We found it simply isn’t possible to send a single Mysterious Reward Box to specific accounts due to how the item is setup, so we hope you enjoy the chance to acquire additional boxes through these means. Details on the make-up event will be posted on the forums and our website as we get a bit closer to it starting.

I kinda figured it would have to come down to something like this. People are still going to *** about their missing box, but as the saying goes, you can't please all of the people all of the time. This way at least it will become one missing box out of twenty instead of one out of ten. (Or however many total boxes were/will be available.)
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • jaye63
    jaye63
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ppl still have got there loot boxes ffs

their
  • nightstrike
    nightstrike
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You could just create a new item called "Make-up box" and fill it with the same stuff, and set it up in a way that *IS* possible to send to people.

The thing that most people are missing, though, is that most of the stuff in these particular boxes is ................. "less than ideal". Lockpicks and dye stamps come to mind. I think there were one or two costumes, though, IIRC, that people might want.

The thing that bothered me personally the most was the lack of entries into the contest. I actually went the mail-in route, though, to make up for the broken days.
    Warning: This signature is tiny!
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It took you "only" 4 months to announce that people won't get thier boxes...? GG.
  • smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭
    How about letting us Aussies actually ENTER the next one????

People complaining they didn't get their stuff, when we can't even enter the thing, but we still pay the same monthly subscription ?

• Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    smacky wrote: »
    How about letting us Aussies actually ENTER the next one????

People complaining they didn't get their stuff, when we can't even enter the thing, but we still pay the same monthly subscription ?

That's up to the laws in your Country, not ZOS.

• smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭
    Entering a sweepstakes which doesn't cost actual money.

Not in breach of any Australian Laws.

Infact, our gambling laws are far more relaxed than the US, poker machines exist in pubs here, which is in itself quite sad, but just saying.
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Infact, our gambling laws are far more relaxed than the US, poker machines exist in pubs here, which is in itself quite sad, but just saying.

Doesn't matter, the reason why is because of your country not ZOS.
  • smacky
    smacky
    ✭✭✭

When someone from ZOS (with the little Z Logo and all) says this, I will ask them for a proper explanation.

People just saying this, does not make it true. It may be that ZOS decided to only make it available to North America, which is to the best of my knowledge the only place it was available.
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When someone from ZOS (with the little Z Logo and all) says this, I will ask them for a proper explanation.

People just saying this, does not make it true. It may be that ZOS decided to only make it available to North America, which is to the best of my knowledge the only place it was available.

This is the closest to an official answer that I've ever read, not sure if it applies to this particular instance but he specifically says feel free to contact him.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4623637/#Comment_4623637

@ZOS_KelseyGamble
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • boombazookajd
    boombazookajd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    beatings will continue until morale improves.
    Drathus Delenu- Dunmer magDk: Shehai Shatterer, Mageslayer, Stormproof, Peak Scaler, Clockwork Confounder, Orderly, Master Wizard, Cloudrest Hero, Undaunted, Dragonstar Arena Champion
    Thoronir Rolston- Breton petsorc: Stormproof
    Zaakazha-Redguard stamblade: Boethia's Scythe, Clockwork Confounder, Maelstrom Arena Champion, Dragonstar Arena Champion

Scrubs:
    Justinius Maximus Decimus- Altmer magblade
    Agronak gro'Mashul- Orc DK Tank
    Valerya Hawkcroft- Breton healer
    Zaaka- Imperial stamDK/crafter

✭✭✭✭✭
    Its over! Its finally over!! Hahahaha, back to me smithin’
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Small suggestion..this is improper way.

A CHANCE to get the box?

What about losing the chance at the big prizes like all the mounts or houses?

I'd seriously rethink the situation.

Just advice.

This discussion has been closed.