The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Update on Grouping Issues, Mysterious Reward Boxes & Maintenance Announcement

• xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No box left behind.
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • NordDK
    NordDK
    I try to be patient and understanding with things like this, but it's honestly getting to the point of absurdity. Despite reassuring us that something would be done to make up for missing boxes, we're still sitting here weeks later with nothing. The giant spider helm debacle that happened last week hasn't had any sort of update either, despite assurances made by the ZOS team that something would be done.

If they've decided not to honor their initial statements, I'd like them to at least be open and honest about it. Compensation for issues like this aren't always appropriate or feasible, but don't reassure people that something will be done, and then leave them hanging. Why should I give any more of my money to a company that can't take two minutes to make a post and get back to us, after explicitly promising to do so?
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I gave up on this TBH, they clearly don't care anymore.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • OutLaw_Nynx
    OutLaw_Nynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    I gave up on this TBH, they clearly don't care anymore.

• ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOl ZoS be like

giphy.gif
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• ThePrinceOfBargains
    ThePrinceOfBargains
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's not necessary at this time. When we have a plan for the boxes, we'll let everyone know.
    A0741_C8_D_8_B3_F_4_CD4_962_C_C6_EEC7_C37037.jpg
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am really afraid they wait for the people to forget. Well the internet doesnt.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No need to send me any reward boxes - only want the BS outfit :s
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Deloth_Vyrr
    Deloth_Vyrr
    ✭✭✭
    Never forget
    <Twin-Moons Covenant> PC NA
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Voice of Reason
    Shadow Breaker
    Flawless Conqueror
  • NordDK
    NordDK
    The thread lives on
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until the end of times
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    there is quite a simple solution. Just give everybody who logged in that day 12 mystery reward boxes or the amount of characters that person has.
    I dont know what is so hard about it.
    PC-EU @lientier
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot about this, I'm due a free box ( I think )
  • Radinyn
    Radinyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i have sum too?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Making this right for people is so far off their radar it may as well have never happened.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that they actually said they would compensate it.. and now give us the silent treatment ;)
    PC-EU @lientier
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take a buoyant armiger motif as recompense. Thanks for your generous consideration. :p
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any news?
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahahahahbababbabababbsbababbfjfndjdbdbdnfnfbf

Come on now, ain't nothing to see here no mores
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope ZOS will come with an update ...

We must keep this thread alive!
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They probaly wont. Its how stuff works: say we work on it, then let the flame go out. Sad...
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh
  • Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno what say you? Months later, has this even come up for you guys?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Update please
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    whats the problem guys? anyone can explain so i can catch up?
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess we should all just move on and forget about this.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    weekend-post_natalie-dee_apr-08.jpg
  • monktoasty
    monktoasty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooo never forget.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21256887693_b09b631e02_b.jpg

ae562aa36f48b614b9ebce5ece00c9d8_simpsons-angry-mob-misc-mob-meme_3650-1697.jpeg?w=500
    Edited by ForsakenSin on February 8, 2018 3:22AM
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• Bhaal5
    Bhaal5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorta feels like it falls under false/bait advertising. Say you'd get 'x' when all we got was a broken group find and unable to get all potential rewards.
This discussion has been closed.