The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Does Warden need a Nerf

• montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    H. Stan sorc can do the same one two punch as stam warden.

No you dont know what you are talking about. The burst between these two classes isn’t even close.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    I like how the people playing warden are the people saying no, I guess the majority of the player base jumped on that train lol
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Alfie2072
    Alfie2072
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!
    Thanks everyone for your comments, i just want to say there are no "right" or "wrong" answers to this subject, just a civil debate, some people voting no seemed very toxic about the poll
    PvP - Stamina Warden - Stamina Templar - Stamina Dragonknight - Stamina Nightblade
    Worst Twitch Streamer Here
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes!
    montiferus wrote: »
    Jade1986 wrote: »
    H. Stan sorc can do the same one two punch as stam warden.

No you dont know what you are talking about. The burst between these two classes isn’t even close.

Eh... It’s not as far off as you might think when you factor in implosion. But yeah, stamden comes out ahead as long as it can land sub assault. It’s just that the stamden is more vulnerable to having its burst combo interrupted because each stackable item takes a GCD to cast, whereas Stam sorc gets its extra dmg / healing through crit surge, hurricane, and its passives, which allow it to spam more dizzies / flurries / whatever on its target than the warden can spam.

Warden still more OP though.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Gprime31
    Gprime31
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    In your own opinion, do you agree or disagree that wardens need a nerf? lets get zos to actually see how we feel

Just make the Pigeons dodge rollable so i don't have 5 people spamming me with them, LOS dosen't seem to work half the time i still get hit, other than that it's fine the way it is.
  • Hecker777
    Hecker777
    ✭✭✭
    No!
    Gprime31 wrote: »
    Alfie2072 wrote: »
    In your own opinion, do you agree or disagree that wardens need a nerf? lets get zos to actually see how we feel

Just make the Pigeons dodge rollable so i don't have 5 people spamming me with them, LOS dosen't seem to work half the time i still get hit, other than that it's fine the way it is.

If they do that though, they would need to up the projectile speed. As of right now they are so slow that you could see them coming, go get a beer and come back in time to check your email before you roll dodge.
    No class CC and I don't run a gap closer...so yeah if you streak away from me I'll probably bird spam you WHAT ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
    Outrider of Vokundein-Vice PvP Officer- Member of Legend Gaming
    Officer- Eastmarch Trade Company
    Officer- Order of the Bear
    Core- Fear is Failure

DK Tank - Stam Sorc DPS - Stam Warden PvP DPS- Mag DK PvP DPS
    690+ CP PC NA
  • Ashtaris
    Ashtaris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No!
    I can tell you my Magicka based Warden is already nerfed. He doesn’t need any help from whiney PVP’ers.