Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Collectible Achievement Guide (Spoiler Alert)

• RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started with the Chitin Accumulator few days ago, I wasn't interested in the slightest to farm the items but after I randomly got a new one for that achievement, I started to look for the next one and then for another one... and now I CAN'T stop :D

I've also met in locations some other players doing the same and we encouraged each other to go on despite the very crappy drops rate.

I gladly list which items I found and where, in case it's useful for someone (I'm only listing the ones I farmed so I'm sure where they came from, I won't list the ones I found before farming since I never paid attention and could confuse locations, these are the sure ones):

• Luminous Blood Sac - Hoarvor in Xal Ithix (Shadowfen).
    • Polished Shell Shard - Mudcrab in the beach north of Harborage (Stonefalls) - may not be a good place, too few mudcrabs around but fortunately I found it almost immediately.
    • Multifaceted Eye - Nix-Hound in Greymist Falls (Stonefalls).
    • Primal Sproutling - Spriggan in Logging Camp (Eastmarch).
    • Brass Anklets - Nereid in Nereid Temple (Greenshade).
    • Imp's Effigy - Imps around Deleyn's Mill (Glenumbra).
    • Icebound Vertebra - Ice Wraiths in Frozen Fleet (Wrothgar) LOCATION NOT LISTED IN THE POST - this was a b***h to find (or better: the drop has been fast enough, the real problem was to find a good place with decent number of ice wraiths; around Frozen Fleet there are, kill some and do a little ride on the ice, you will find some more, then back).
    • Glowing Remnant - Wisp in south-west Corner of Crow's Wood (Stonefalls) - After that I've seen a ton of Wisps in Deep Graves (Shadowfen), may be a better spot to farm.
    • Knotted Heart - Lurcher near Chill House (Glenumbra).
    • Troll Skull - Troll in Logging Camp (Eastmarch).
    • Ogre Toe Ring - Ogre in Shinji's Scarp (Stormhaven) - and there I've seen another player got the Bear component too he was farming.
    • Stony Heart - Gargoyle in Qharroa Ruins (Bangkorai) - wasted hours out of Rahn'Za school of Warriors, never dropped for me there.
    • Hand of Glory - Zombie in Vile Laboratory (Coldharbour).
    • Chattering Skull - Skeletons in Forgotten Crypts (Deeshan) - while farming for another item.
    • Wraith Shackle - Wraith in Forgotten Crypts (Deeshan) - this is hard because there are not places with good number of wraiths, dropped for me from one the wraiths in a boss room after the skyshard (there are usually 2 wraiths in there and one ghost, I was always running from the dungeon entrance to that room and no further).
    • Crypt Jar aka Tomb Urn - The various Anka-Ra guys in Lost City of Na-Totambu (Alik'r Desert) - this was even fast, wasted time around Seeker's archive in Craglorn, never dropped for me there.
    • Ectoplasmic Discharge - Ghosts in Aphren's Hold (Stormhaven) - this took a lot for me to drop, the place is very good though for both number and spawning time. UPDATE - Found another one in Selfora (Deshaan) during a quest, dropped from a human ghost (those blue-violet spirits).
    • Shimmering Alit Bezoar - Alit in Khenarthi's Roost beach on the South (from Shattered Shoals to almost Sugar-Claws), very convenient area to farm, plenty of them and respawn is fast.
    • Wolf's Tooth Necklace - Wolf in Glister Vale (Auridon).
    • Malformed Kagouti Tusk - Kagouti in the swamps (SOUTH Shadowfen) all the swamps zone there is plenty of them and other creatures too for the achievements, so that's a worthy area to farm a lot.
    • Huge Mammoth's Tooth - Mammoths around Shatul Wayshrine (Wrothgar) LOCATION NOT LISTED IN THE POST - there is a fair number around (five or six) and the spawn time is very good.
    • Bile Gilt - Bull Netch between Dhalmora and Hidden Dagger Landing Site (Bal Foyen) - this one is hard if you don't get lucky, I've not found any place with a good number of them, always a couple in the best case and no more, I would like to know if one exists. UPDATE - Found 3 Bull Netches very close to each other between Ghost Snake Vale Wayshrine and Lagomere Dolmen (Deshaan), 3 is max I've seen.
    • Cruel Collar - Jackals in Ogre's Bluff (Alik'r Desert).
    • Buzzing Spine - Wamasu in the swamps (south Shadowfen area).

That's all, these were the ones I was missing and farmed. Good hunting!

UPDATED
    Edited by RANKK7 on October 10, 2017 2:52PM
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Updated the list and want to ask if anyone ever found a good spot with more than two Bull Netches around.

I got the Bile Gilt but I would like to find that with my main and there is no somehow decent spot for farming this item, at least I couldn't find one.

lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • CGPsaint
    CGPsaint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Updated the list and want to ask if anyone ever found a good spot with more than two Bull Netches around.

I got the Bile Gilt but I would like to find that with my main and there is no somehow decent spot for farming this item, at least I couldn't find one.

I feel like I see plenty in Stonefalls and Deshaan.
    "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs—horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

if you plan to do/still don't have the fishing achievements , kill all the netch arround your fishing holes ( at deshaan ) , i get it by doing this.
    Edited by Apherius on October 9, 2017 5:11PM
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

if you plan to do/still don't have the fishing achievements , kill all the netch arround your fishing holes ( at deshaan ) , i get it by doing this.

Thx for tip, that's quite insane for me, to do the fishing achievements, I don't think I will ever do them but someone else could use the suggestion. Mine was just a quick non-stop farm run to get missing items for dyes and not wait to find them randomly in one year :D drop rate is really low.

CGPsaint wrote: »

I feel like I see plenty in Stonefalls and Deshaan.
    Yes, though the majority around are Betty Netches, not Bull. The females unfortunately don't drop the item, I've read a comment from a dev in an old post, only the males (venomous ones) and those are way more rare to find around, usually one or two, no spot with more of them.

I was going to write btw that I found 3 very close in Deshaan between Ghost Snake Vale Wayshrine and Lagomere Dolmen, 3 is max I've seen.

Edited by RANKK7 on October 9, 2017 5:52PM
    lll
    lll
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can anybody confirm a Stony Heart drop in the Lost City in the last weeks ??

It's my last tropphy missing.
    I killed a Gazillion Gargoyles in the last months and spent more time on that
    than on all other trophys together.

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oliviander wrote: »

You don't want to know how many Harpies I killed for the Flawless Tailfeather on the right character (had it on 3 others by accident). The harpies in Old Orsinium flee when I step in.

Have you tried the Gargoyles in Craglorn? There are a few outside of Hel-Ra, outside the Tomb of the Na-Totambu (as well as inside, including the boss) and outside of Molavar.
    The Moot Councillor
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huge thank you to OP and everyone in this thread, i got the last throphies i needed with help of this thread! Nereid/Wamasu/Harpy took the longest, but finaly i got those sweet 80 total achivement points :)
    cYRhGIr.jpg
    gIchGEM.jpg

RNkYjPY.jpg
    SEW00Ch.jpg
    Edited by MyNameIsElias on November 1, 2017 12:29AM
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@Oliviander Try Qharroa Ruins in Bankgorai. There are many gargoyles with decent spawn rate. If you map out a good circuit, you should be killing them non-stop. However, getting the heart to drop could still take many kills.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@RANKK7 Bal Foyen is a good place for netches. It's been a while for me, but I think a good area is south of the Foyen Dock wayshrine down to the Stonefall exit. GL.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Ulo
    Ulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Want to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread as it was a huge help in getting all the achievements

https://imgur.com/VnUru6K
    Edited by Ulo on January 17, 2018 8:12PM
  • Oliviander
    Oliviander
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »

@Oliviander Try Qharroa Ruins in Bankgorai. There are many gargoyles with decent spawn rate. If you map out a good circuit, you should be killing them non-stop. However, getting the heart to drop could still take many kills.

Finally I did it - after killing another gazillion of Gargoyles in Bangkorai I finally switched back to
    The Lost City of Na Totambur - where the stony heart finally dropped after another week of killing gargoyles

Jabbadabbadu
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing since launch and have only 3 of these colors. I was kind of surprised to find them in the "common" section :astonished:
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    I currently have two 'Monster Trophies' sitting in my inventory, under Supplies/Collectible.
    Bile Guilt and Ectoplasmic Discharge

Can anybody please tell me where these will be listed in 'Achievements' after the latest updates?

My first post in the forum so please be kind. ;)

Thanks
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    I currently have two 'Monster Trophies' sitting in my inventory, under Supplies/Collectible.
    Bile Guilt and Ectoplasmic Discharge

Can anybody please tell me where these will be listed in 'Achievements' after the latest updates?

My first post in the forum so please be kind. ;)

Thanks

Bile Guilt Achievements: Character \ Trophies \ Tamriel Beast Collector
    Ectoplasmic Discharge: Character \ Trophies \ Undead Hoarder

You can sell to the merchant if you see in your inventory. When you get it the achievements is count
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    Bile Guilt Achievements: Character \ Trophies \ Tamriel Beast Collector
    Ectoplasmic Discharge: Character \ Trophies \ Undead Hoarder

You can sell to the merchant if you see in your inventory. When you get it the achievements is count

Thank you so much, ChuckyPayne, I was searching through 'Exploration'.
    Cheers, mate. :)
    PS4/PS5/EU
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to give my thanks to the OP of this old thread and anyone who commented with farming locations. Finally got my last trophy. Feels good.
    Edited by Apache_Kid on August 27, 2018 12:41PM
  • Dovjun
    Dovjun
    Soul Shriven
    My small contribution to this very useful thread :

Giant Bat - magnificent bat pelt
    Ondil (delve in Auridon) - east galleries around skyshard
    Bats respawn very fast, quite easy, I even got the collectible on 2 rerolls characters while just taking the skyshard.
    Edited by Dovjun on September 19, 2018 1:48PM
  • TechnoDreamVision
    TechnoDreamVision
    ✭✭✭
    Wasp - Gossamer Winglet
    Near Onsi's Breath in Bangkorai

Scamp - Blighted Iron Collar
    The Everfull Flagon in Coldharbour
  • Hotdog_23
    Hotdog_23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice thread to keep updated as people move in and out of the game.
  • TechnoDreamVision
    TechnoDreamVision
    ✭✭✭
    Giant Bat - Magnificent Bat Pelt and Hoarvor - Luminous Blood Sac
    inside the Shademist Moors in Greenshade after 20 minutes at this location

(However before getting these achievements, I spent one hour at Xal Ithix in Shadowfen and one hour at Haven Wayshrine Swamp in Grahtwood attacking Hoarvors and Stranglers without any success.)

Edited by TechnoDreamVision on March 20, 2019 4:31PM
  • elven.were_wolf
    elven.were_wolf
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still need about a dozen collectables to finish up 😭😭😭 But farming them has gotten too painful 😢
    Achievement hunter and secret admirer of Naryu Virian.
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    any dlc updates to this list?
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    Giant Bat - Magnificent Bat Pelt
    Tamrith Camp wayshrine in Rivensripe. Around 15 bats.

Hand of Glory - Zombie
    Tu'whacca's Throne in Alik'r

Thanks everyone for sharing their spots, finished achieves today. :D
    Edited by Dacalana on August 17, 2019 12:55AM
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know if the DSA trick that works on Kaguti also works on the Wamasu in DSA? I have been grinding Wamasus 3 days now....
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sinolai wrote: »
    Anyone know if the DSA trick that works on Kaguti also works on the Wamasu in DSA? I have been grinding Wamasus 3 days now....

I ran DSA pretty regularly during the Witches Festival and I never got a Wamasu collectible (plenty of Kagouti and NixHound ones though).

I think originally, I got my Wamasu collectible in Craglorn, at the POI just west of Dragonstar. There are enough Wamasu in the cave and outside it that you can run a circle.
    The Moot Councillor
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, it's a huge help in getting all the achievements, I'm nearly there !

For Tamriel Beast Collector : Bile Gilt, I found a good rotation around Dhalmora in Bal Foyen which I will put below if it's any help :
    H1H1VFL.png

Unfortunately there is some extra RNG involved in this one, as Bull Netches and Betty Netches share spawn points but only the Bulls drop the collectible. So you have to kill the Betty Netches too so that hopefully a Bull can respawn in it's place.

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 12, 2020 12:20PM
    PC/EU DC
  • Seperatist
    Seperatist
    ✭✭✭
    Some tips worked really well thanks for all posts guys :)
    Immoltal ledeemel, (un)chained, Gryphon Fat, Thicc Tocc Tolmenter, Grand overbruhlord, Kekslayer. "You know you don't have to be here right"
  • HybrisCross
    HybrisCross
    ✭✭✭
    Icebound Vertebra
    For this one i tried many places as the icy float, or the public dungeon of eastmarch, but the rotation is lame. Snapelg cave in the rift was interesting but there are so few of ice wraiths and I prefer farm in place where i will only fight the monster i want for the loot.
    lion's den was cool with a good amount, but they seemed to never loot something ( 1 for 20/25)

So the choice ( and I do'nt regret since i get it in one hour ) was Zthenganaz , dungeon in Wrothgar, north of Morkuldin forge.
    You can stick in the entry room of the dungeon or expand farer in the dungeon for extra icy wtraiths. Around 12 icy wraiths.
  • Vara123
    Vara123
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there ..is there any confirmed drop of a wraith shackle in the lasts months?

Do they also drop from normal ghosts or is it a wraith drop only? (afaik both wraith and ghosts drop ectoplasmic stuff/wraith shackle .. or did they patch it in the past?)

--> last trophy needed for completing those achievements, so any advice would be helpful. Most spots I tried so far (Rulanyil /Vahtacen / Forgotten Crypts /Eidolon Hollow) are over-farmed or have a lousy number of mobs/awful respawn rate.

Tx in advance ;)