The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To normal trial leaders and hardcore trial runners

coop500
coop500
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Just a curious question, or a What If situation.

Your team is doing decent, about halfway through the trial, then suddenly one of your guildie DPS turns into a werewolf, what is your reaction? Note that the What If is in a normal trial, not vet

I'm well aware vet trial = no fun, but I been through normal trials and they seem easy enough.
Edited by coop500 on November 21, 2017 9:25PM
Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?

To normal trial leaders and hardcore trial runners 61 votes

OMG insta kick!
8%
MilwaukeeScottMarabornwingrionRoach1990MehrunesFlagonSilverPaws 5 votes
Inform the player not to do it again since it's not good for trials
18%
Oakmontowls_ESOFischblutWolfkeksblkjagStaniaNelson_RebeltaiyoukeiUnversedNumber3agingerinohioWilliscoolSupremeRissole 11 votes
Ignore it, team is doing fine, why worry?
45%
BeastnasLightspeedflashb14_ESOWuffyCeruleiidkkojoubaratronNolaArchpaulsimonpsListerJMCSploshcode65536DuxesVaohKelGlaiceanaSaint314Louis1985AsmaelForsakenSinRunefangTyavari 28 votes
Don't say anything but make a mental note not to let that player in another trial.
8%
MilvanWoelerschroed360Gyra_Lothbrokcommdt 5 votes
Be glad, werewolves are not half bad in trials and a rare sight.
1%
NiclasFridholm 1 vote
Other
18%
SigtricTureluspotirondb16_ESOFrostFallFoxDankstaLadyNalcaryajkolb2030AinikkiTasearcoop500BlakeMeUp 11 votes
  • FrostFallFox
    FrostFallFox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Laugh.
    \(^-,,-^)/
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Laugh.
    First this.

Then depends on the setting. If you're a hardcore progression raid, just say it's not optimal and ask what happened.
    If you're casual guild doing veteran content, let them know it might not work but don't be too hardcore about it.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Turelus wrote: »
    Laugh.
    First this.

Then depends on the setting. If you're a hardcore progression raid, just say it's not optimal and ask what happened.
    If you're casual guild doing veteran content, let them know it might not work but don't be too hardcore about it.

It's a normal trial, not a vet.
  • Stania
    Stania
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inform the player not to do it again since it's not good for trials
    If it's normal, I'll let it pass, but will explain why it's not a good idea and ask them to avoid using that skill when we do vet trial runs.
    PC NA server
    ¡Hablo español!
    |vet trial #1|vet trial #2|vet trial #3 HM|Another vet trial|a hard-to-get achievement|
    My characters:
    <List of characters that no one cares to know with their classes and roles>

"Inspirational quote"
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    My team uses a specific setup, so its very unlikely. :D
    And I dont care what people are doing in pugs. Well, as long as they can kill bosses more or less reliably.
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Normal trial, then id just let it go as its probably just a pvp’er trying to get gear.

Vet trials on the other hand, educate them about the negatives. If they dont listen and keep using it then its a bootable offense.
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    web1_170705-_SWR-_Chat-_MED.jpg

Trail leaders rock!
    Edited by brandonv516 on November 21, 2017 9:12PM
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it's normal, it's whatever. In vet tho, you'll either get a firm scolding or be kicked if you don't stop.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Other

Trail leaders rock!

It was a typo okay~
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've seen much much worse than a WW in a trial.

Muuuuuch worse. The stuff of nightmares, but that's the kind of thing that you just grin at. And if someone happens to ask you what is happening, you'll just stare at him with the same grin getting a "teehee... TEEHEEEEEE" out, while you suddenly look like a psycho by a late Sundas who emptied 3 bottles of sk00ma before Sotha can even comtemplate the thought of that one Khajiit who got stuck on top of this one tower with no stairs.

The stuff of nightmares I tell you.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't say anything but make a mental note not to let that player in another trial.
    I would definitely not invite him for a vet trial.

The same applies if the player pulls out a 2h weapon.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
  • brandonv516
    brandonv516
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »

Trail leaders rock!

It was a typo TWICE okay~

It was a joke okay~
  • jkolb2030
    jkolb2030
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    I'd laugh and call him a scrub - as i dragon leap into the next pack of enemies....

Honestly though, normal trials are all for fun lol
    Edited by jkolb2030 on November 21, 2017 9:56PM
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I led a run where someone got their first vHoF HM clear while using werewolf (yes, vet--not normal--and with hard mode activated). For the laughs, mostly. But if played properly, it's not that bad, particularly for single-target.

He even ported out to rebuild ultimate so that he could transform again for the post-clear group photo...
    Screenshot_20170914_162927.png
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it is a normal trial it really is not an issue. Well. should not be.

I tend to tell players in a social guild I help organize some raids that I really am not concerned with their builds or anything else because we are going into a normal trial.

Heck, even in a vet trial that is not going for score/leaderboard, I still would not be concerned, well, at least for Craglorn trials. Fun runs are fun runs but it would still be expected he could still do decent DPS as a WW.
    Edited by idk on November 21, 2017 11:19PM
  • paulsimonps
    paulsimonps
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its a Normal Trial, who cares, you can do almost anything for those.
  • Ainikki
    Ainikki
    Other
    Laugh.

Jup :D
    Xbox One EU / Gt. Veiija

Youtube Channel:
    https://youtube.com/channel/UC_0ybKq0vhYT4MiN7rH6nMQ

vAA HM/ vHel Ra HM / vSO HM / vMol HM / vHof HM / vAS HM -clear
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    It's been so long since I saw one outside of Cyrodill lol, tbh if your team is ok with it, I would suggest a werewolf trial fun run, only requierement being a werewolf lol
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other
    Tell it BAD DOG and spray it in the face with the garden hose.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • s7732425ub17_ESO
    s7732425ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why people still think WW is weak. It's been a beast for quite a long time now.