The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Amazing how they've managed to make Cyrodiil even more unplayable

Krayzie
Krayzie
✭✭✭✭✭
CWC been out for a week, same with new Xbox strutting "Performance upgrades" specifically for ESO.

Yet you can't even port from a gates wayshrine without getting an infinite load screen.

I got an infinite load screen cause someone rebuilt a wall outside Nikel and 10 people had to reset.

Like my god what an absolutely incompetent company
I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread you are looking for where you can post all your info, details and frustrations where ZOS is actually looking at where you post about load screens.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens/p1

Unlike here, where most of us are going to be like "Tell me about your loading screen and I'll tell you about mine." Believe me, we all know about the loading screens here.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the thread you are looking for where you can post all your info, details and frustrations where ZOS is actually looking at where you post about load screens.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/380707/main-thread-for-long-loading-screens/p1

Unlike here, where most of us are going to be like "Tell me about your loading screen and I'll tell you about mine." Believe me, we all know about the loading screens here.

that hilarious :)

yep:
    54471-Buddy-You-Think-Youve-Got-Problems.jpg
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lel
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • KrishakPanettier
    KrishakPanettier
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.
    Krishak Kringle aka KrishakPanettier, Templar (PSN:KrishakPanettier)
    -- PS4 NA --

PVP, PVE, and Trader Guild Leader
    Guild:
    - Rent-A-Zerg Mercs AD (one-time large AD PVP Guild - now PVP, PVE, dungeons, trials, and crafting)
    - Shadow Exiles AD (merged into RAZ AD)
    - Recruiting all levels, for help all in-game content. Not just PVP anymore. Not just AD.

Online:
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/groups/RAZ.AD
    - Facebook: www.facebook.com/ShadowExiles
    - Twitter: @ShadowExiles
    - www: www.shadowexiles.com
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moderately good news, at least progress is being made, even though its not fixed: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4652409#Comment_4652409
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moderately good news, at least progress is being made, even though its not fixed: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4652409#Comment_4652409

when all is said and (hopefully) done - who will be left to fight on the consoles in cyrodiil?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »

when all is said and (hopefully) done - who will be left to fight on the consoles in cyrodiil?

A lot of my friends are getting estimates for their accounts before it's too late and they're worthless.

Considering how poor the performance update was for X1, I'm considering the same thing.

I mean launch day for an advertised performance upgrade was basically such an embarrassing failure it makes me sick, supporting this company is ignorant.
  • bubbygink
    bubbygink
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't throw this term around lightlly but Cyrodiil on XBox NA is "literally unplayable" for me right now. Like I cannot even port out of the gate. I get stuck in an infinite load screen trying to load into every single keep - whether I'm trying to spawn after dying or teleporting in. I simply cannot play in Cyrodiil right now. And now that they've made BGs an absolute tank fest with CP there is really no point to me logging in right now. Can't do Cyrodiil and BGs are just hitting your head against the wall of templar and warden tanks.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bubbygink wrote: »
    I don't throw this term around lightlly but Cyrodiil on XBox NA is "literally unplayable" for me right now. Like I cannot even port out of the gate. I get stuck in an infinite load screen trying to load into every single keep - whether I'm trying to spawn after dying or teleporting in. I simply cannot play in Cyrodiil right now. And now that they've made BGs an absolute tank fest with CP there is really no point to me logging in right now. Can't do Cyrodiil and BGs are just hitting your head against the wall of templar and warden tanks.

Ya, everyone's aware of load screens atm and Gina said they're implementing fix for it the 22nd.

Unfortunately they can't seem to balance PVP at all, everyone's a tank in heavy armor.

It's good that sorc's can't execute me before I break free from a frag anymore and heavy can't use shuffle. This was definitely a great step in the right direction.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krayzie wrote: »

Ya, everyone's aware of load screens atm and Gina said they're implementing fix for it the 22nd.

Unfortunately they can't seem to balance PVP at all, everyone's a tank in heavy armor.

It's good that sorc's can't execute me before I break free from a frag anymore and heavy can't use shuffle. This was definitely a great step in the right direction.

Do you happen to know where she said they are going to fix it on the 22nd i whent to the dev tracker and i didn't see anything said like this if you are referring the the maintenance on the 22nd i wouldn't just assume that means they are fixing the load screen issue that could just be general maintenance
    Edited by Jake1576 on November 21, 2017 9:00AM
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    Krayzie wrote: »

Do you happen to know where she said they are going to fix it on the 22nd i whent to the dev tracker and i didn't see anything said like this if you are referring the the maintenance on the 22nd i wouldn't just assume that means they are fixing the load screen issue that could just be general maintenance

Unfortunately I interpreted her saying the fix was coming and that there will be an update the 22nd for maintenance wrong.

December 4th is what I read it'll be fixed for console, PC a week earlier.