The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Permanent Load Screens in IC PS4 NA

Zildjian2112
Zildjian2112
✭✭✭
Played last night for 2 hours. With 6 players in our group 3 out of 6 had to relog after every door they went through due to permanent load screens. I tried to wait a load screen out just to see how long it would be. After 25 mins i restarted the app. Loaded back in and got another perma load screen 5 mins later. Posted something in player vs player section but nobody responded. Is anybody else dealing with this?
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS are aware and last heard was they were looking into it. Quotes by Gina below.
    Thanks all, we're actively looking into this on all platforms.
    Izaki wrote: »
    ZOS_GinaBruno ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on this? And how soon will the fix come?

We're actively investigating the issue on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.

@Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Zildjian2112
    Zildjian2112
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks Turelus!!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Played last night for 2 hours. With 6 players in our group 3 out of 6 had to relog after every door they went through due to permanent load screens. I tried to wait a load screen out just to see how long it would be. After 25 mins i restarted the app. Loaded back in and got another perma load screen 5 mins later. Posted something in player vs player section but nobody responded. Is anybody else dealing with this?

Were you kicked from IC and have to walk back?
  • Zildjian2112
    Zildjian2112
    ✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »

No, the good thing has been that if you force close and log back on quick enough you stay in IC.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No, the good thing has been that if you force close and log back on quick enough you stay in IC.

I remember that being an issue and don't think it was addressed. I definitely not going into IC if it is kicking me out and causing extra long load times.
  • CatchMeTrolling
    CatchMeTrolling
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I remember that being an issue and don't think it was addressed. I definitely not going into IC if it is kicking me out and causing extra long load times.

It’s everywhere, seen it in pvp and the clockwork city
  • PhxOldGamer68
    PhxOldGamer68
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wouldn't be so bad if the Cyrodiil load screen art was not the same one since launch...
    PSN NA/EU: DesertDweller99
    PC NA: KaktusKing