Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Xbox/PS4 load screen massive issue

eso_lags
eso_lags
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
everyone is having huge issues with getting tons of loading screens here on xbox.. In the stream im watching, in my guilds, and in vivec... Anyone else?
  • Crusades
    Crusades
    ✭✭
    Yea same here stuck in them constantly.

Vivec NA
  • Crusades
    Crusades
    ✭✭
    This may be unusually long load time!!
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devs nailed it with this patch .. crappiest ever xD
    Edited by RouDeR on November 7, 2017 10:57PM
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also happening to everyone in pvp on ps4 na every time you port anywhere only solution is to restart app
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes very bad in both Vivec and Shor on Xbox NA. Have had 4 instances of an infinite loading screen that I had to quit my game to get out of. Then when I try to get back in I see the ever classic "An unexpected internal error has occurred"
  • TheUndeadAmulet
    TheUndeadAmulet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusades wrote: »
    This may be unusually long load time!!

I think you meant, This may be a usually long load time.
    XBOX NA 1000+ CP
    nerf ping please
  • Twohothardware
    Twohothardware
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their having the load screen issue on Ps4 and Xbox both since the patch.
  • Krayzie
    Krayzie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL what a joke,
    Crusades wrote: »
    Yea same here stuck in them constantly.

Vivec NA

FYI, if you're trying to Cyrodiil on patch day you're just looking for trouble. Just wait till all the Australians get on, it'll be much worse.
    I'm a PVE roleplayer concerned about my vampires stage 4 skin tone and keep getting load screens so I came here to distract people from major issues with a rant thread about my characters cosmetic appearance.
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno There is deff something wrong here..
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    literally cant play.. or cant die or travel anywhere.. ridiculous
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is basically unplayable right now on PS4 Vivec NA and there is only 1 bar of each alliance on.
    Every port is a forever load screen. I reset my app to find myself dead on relog.
    Since Vivec is practically empty must be the PvE players fault. :p

Edit: Something is definitely screwed up worse than usual. I give up.
    Edited by TequilaFire on November 8, 2017 1:19AM
  • Barbaran
    Barbaran
    ✭✭✭✭
    same on ps4.
    even i pve areas, you port anywhere and you get stuck. i playd pvp for 10 mins, thayts all i got tonight. they need a fix now
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its got to be because too many people are downloading the new update at the same time. Earlier today it wasn't an issue until around prime time.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need to look at a shorter time out for loading screens so you don't have to exit the game to get out of it.
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    Its got to be because too many people are downloading the new update at the same time. Earlier today it wasn't an issue until around prime time.

I had the issue at like 1:30pm central time. That isn't exactly prime time.
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 deaths, 3 relogs in 20 mins of playing. F this..
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • PrayingSeraph
    PrayingSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, its been bad for me even in PVE zones. Xbox NA here
  • C4Bliss
    C4Bliss
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox eu > pvp: every time i travel from a keep to a home gate i get stuck in an infinite load screen.... EVERY TIME...
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Icky wrote: »

I had the issue at like 1:30pm central time. That isn't exactly prime time.

When I was on at 11:00am Eastern time it worked fine.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 NA PvP is a ghost town. So many players complaining in Zone about not being able to get out of a load screen after a death or transit. Something's seriously messed up, especially since each faction in Vivec last night only had one bar... can't blame it on population.

Every time I was killed or tried to use a Cyrodiil wayshrine I had to force-close the application to get out of the load screen. After 6 times, I gave up. If it's no better tonight I'll probably just cancel my sub and take some time away until it's sorted.
    PS4NA
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I has to be something more than traffic because of CWC. I've been through every release since the game began and it has never been this bad.
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    I did the new trial yesterday around 6 PM EST, and my frames and connection were completely fine. Also, a few of my friends were doing vMoL HM (up to 1:00 AM EST) and they said their connection and frames were completely fine. Do you guys know when this problem started? This is on Xbox NA.
    Edited by Azicah on November 8, 2017 2:04PM
  • Cdub2382
    Cdub2382
    ✭✭✭
    I've been disconnected from the server 3 times this morning, and had to restart the game twice because of load screen that will not end. What's up ZoS?
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on this? And how soon will the fix come?
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azicah wrote: »
    I did the new trial yesterday around 6 PM EST, and my frames and connection were completely fine. Also, a few of my friends were doing vMoL HM (up to 1:00 AM EST) and they said their connection and frames were completely fine. Do you guys know when this problem started? This is on Xbox NA.

When our Xbox's finished downloading the CwC patch....
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Izaki wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Any word on this? And how soon will the fix come?

We're actively investigating the issue on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    same PS4 EU for pvp AND pve...
    zenimax, FIX THE GAME
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still doing it this morning. We have zergs of yellow online but we can't even keep groups together long enough to play.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys don't worry it will be fix in the nex increment patch which is 2 months from now.
  • Rak_am
    Rak_am
    ✭✭✭
    Izaki wrote: »

We're actively investigating the issue on all platforms in both PvP and PvE areas.

i hope for XBOX and PS4...

zenimax, FIX THE GAME
This discussion has been closed.