The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

If weather is not universal could there be sliders for it?

Nightfall12
Nightfall12
✭✭✭✭✭
I have noticed that in some zones if it starts raining it just makes things less fun. Sure it is great for atmosphere, but it certainly gets old when it is constant. It would be nice if the were settings under graphics to toggle weather or at least control it to some extent. I know when playing around in the house editor it makes outside areas less than ideal for lighting and stuff.
Ummm stuff… about stuff…or something.
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I rather have them made it universal. It kinda takes me out of the immersion when questing with my wife and she has nice sunny weather while I have rain and darkness.
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Dunnn
    Dunnn
    ✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »
    I rather have them made it universal. It kinda takes me out of the immersion when questing with my wife and she has nice sunny weather while I have rain and darkness.

Couldn't agree more!

I also quite enjoy it when it's raining, it gives my Argonian, Swims-In-Coffee, a taste of home.
    Swims-In-Coffee [Argonian Stamblade EP]
    D'ar Nomad [Khajit Stamblade EP]
    Pepe Sillvia [Wood Elf Stamblade EP]
    Trips-Over-Tail [Argonian Crafter! EP]
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I would also prefer weather sliders if it only affects weather which I see - it could be harmless for other players cause they see their own weather, and would add more personal fun for everyone :) Permanent sandstorm in desert, snowstorm or gloomy weather in snowy zones (to get rid of blinding shiny snow on the ground), rainy nights everywhere <3
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish we had weather options for our homes.