Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Clockwork City Achievements

Spete
Spete
Soul Shriven
Does anyone know what the last two quests are to get Clockwork City Grand Adventurer? And also I know that you are supposed to find the Fortune Teller to get the Fortune and Fate achievement but does anyone know exactly where it is?
Spete
Speters1017
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spete wrote: »
    Does anyone know what the last two quests are to get Clockwork City Grand Adventurer? And also I know that you are supposed to find the Fortune Teller to get the Fortune and Fate achievement but does anyone know exactly where it is?

Did you do precursor, plaque, sword, mage, brassilisk quests? Those are the quests that are usually missed
    Edited by Aliyavana on October 26, 2017 3:54PM
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look for Quest arrows out in the hinterlands.

As for the Fortune Teller, you don't look for that, look for the guy complaining about how his mom was deceived by fortune tellers in Slag Town, that will get you going.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the sword, mage and brassilisk quests?
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Sword south in wilderness, mage to the left of map by cliffs, brassilisk under house bridge
    Options
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aliyavana wrote: »

Sword south in wilderness, mage to the left of map by cliffs, brassilisk under house bridge
    Ty!
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
    Options
  • sigirri
    sigirri
    ✭✭
    Where is the plaque quest?
    Options
  • Adosiris
    Adosiris
    Soul Shriven

Where is the Mage quest? I've been all over the left side of the map (and right).

EDIT: Turns out i've done these quests and the missing one is the find all the factotum pieces.
    Edited by Adosiris on October 31, 2017 12:43PM
    Options
  • deyjasagus
    deyjasagus
    ✭✭✭

When you say "under house bridge" what do you mean by that? I think this may be the 24th quest for me.
    Options
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deyjasagus wrote: »

When you say "under house bridge" what do you mean by that? I think this may be the 24th quest for me.

The bridge that leads to The Observatory Prior.
    Options
  • Lylith
    Lylith
    ✭✭✭✭✭

thank you!
    Options
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fortune Teller to get the Fortune and Fate achievement - if you don't mind getting a huge "spoiler" for clues to the next "Chapter/DLC" (will not divulge it here)
    Options
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    I've been hunting for the Mages quest and the plaque quest. Any specific info, maybe map co-ordinates? Can't seem to find either one.
    Any info/hints would help.....

ty
    Options
  • Ekoe1954
    Ekoe1954
    ✭✭✭
    OH! ................... Fischblut !! you are a gem. Thank you very much...
    Options
  • GeneralFlogger
    GeneralFlogger
    ✭✭✭
    Omg.... ty for map location to the plaque quest!
    Options