The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Official Discussion thread for "Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Now Live On PC & Mac!"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
20a8260e74889f26413e23a6dcf96d52.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Clockwork City DLC Game Pack Now Live On PC & Mac! blog article.

Enter the mechanical world of the Clockwork City and explore Sotha Sil's greatest creation. Check out our launch article for all the information on this new DLC game pack and Update 16.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why were skillpoints for changes skills/passives not refunded?
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • NiclasFridholm
    NiclasFridholm
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sooo maybe fix Templar calculations next major update!?
    Tobias Funke - Magplar since forever

• Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
  • Trainwiz
    Trainwiz
    ✭✭
    Now I can lick Sotha Sil on live, instead of just the PTS.
  • liviogc
    liviogc
    ✭✭
    How much is Transmutation Station ?
  • SaKGEE
    SaKGEE
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by SaKGEE on October 23, 2017 7:26PM
    Tamriel Hero and Explorer on 14 characters
    Max CP Hunter - Gatherer and Loremaster at my lost hours from PC EU
    #SayNoToPVP
    #SayNoToBullying
  • HowellQagan
    HowellQagan
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit baffled with the changes to Armor skills (Annulment, Evasion, Immovable) AND the introduction of Fortified Brass set. It totally made the Armor Master set useless (while it was pretty nice and somewhat useful before). The new set knows almost the same thing except the health bonus - which is kind of negligible anyway - and to top it all, the new set requires less traits to craft and you don't have to go to a PvP area to craft it (or get Attunable crafting stations for your home, which plenty of people did... screwing those people over double, as they cannot then go and attune that station to something else now).

WTF?
    That annoying dude on PC-EU.
  • Superflyguy17
    Superflyguy17
    Soul Shriven
    liviogc wrote: »
    How much is Transmutation Station ?

1250 writ vouchers
  • DirkRavenclaw
    DirkRavenclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still have no sound after intro screen, now im atm re instaling the whole game
    Council Member of AtWritsEnd, Member of LoneWolfeHelp, Donor of GhostSeaTradingCO., Factor of EastEmpireTradingCO.,HonourGuard of ´DominionImperialGuard(DIG/PVP)

Master Crafter including Jewelry, i craft for Mats and Donation, always happy to help, if Im not in the Middle of PVP, i play since around 14 Months