The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[French Trad is Dead] Clockwork City Patch

• Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not ADD-ON all my friends have their FRENCH game bugged and unplayable.
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    The text file has been forgotten to be injected @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    LASSALLE !!!!!!!!!!!

Bravo zos. Well done
  • photonoxx
    photonoxx
    ✭✭
    Poisson d'avril !!

(un peu en *** pour Halloween...)
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to be honest here, I would hate to wait until this gets fixed. Why don't you switch to English meanwhile?
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    This maintenace was to short.... it was obvious something would happened
  • Wrubius_Coronaria
    Wrubius_Coronaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should try to use this :
    /script SetCVar("Language.2", "en")

(write "fr" instead of "en" for come back in french, or "de" for german)

Audio will remain in french and texts will be in english. But I don't know if it work actually for this situation, I'm still downloading the update. But it cost nothing to try it.
    Edited by Wrubius_Coronaria on October 23, 2017 2:21PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm going to be honest here, I would hate to wait until this gets fixed. Why don't you switch to English meanwhile?

everybody know that the " we're looking into this " mean " First we will add a poney on the crown store ... then a poney mount ... then a pink poney ... then 1 month later we will fix this and try to do worse at the next patch ! But don't worry the DLC cost will remain the same even if this don't worth it cause if you are french you only have half of this DLC ! "

Edit :wrong quote
    Edited by Apherius on October 23, 2017 1:30PM
  • MrCray78
    MrCray78
    ✭✭✭✭
    @SpiderCultist If the text is not available in English and you have to switch to German you would ?
    PC EU PvE CP1500(Play from Beta 12/02/2014) : @MrCray78

Silver Diamand-Rouge(Main) : Stamblade 114K Dummy
    Silver The Liberator : StamArcanist for HUGE DPSSSSSSS 121K Dummy
    6 Other Class Character but didnt used them.
  • Ethos
    Ethos
    ✭✭✭

It's not just about changing game language man, the thing is, EVERY patchs, french game have problems, and it shouldn't be like that.
  • anathosdm
    anathosdm
    ✭✭✭
    English client is slow to download :/
    Edited by anathosdm on October 23, 2017 1:34PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MrCray78 wrote: »
    @SpiderCultist If the text is not available in English and you have to switch to German you would ?

Ja is klar. Ich wollte immer, dass Khajiits Deutsch spricht.
    Translation: German Khajiits could be funny.
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • AmbreZeph
    AmbreZeph
    ✭✭
    741071Screenshot20171023151300.png

Et bun voilà... Et comment je fais pour dépenser mes couronnes, hein ? :D
    Je n'achète rien à l'aveugle. Rendez-nous le fichier texte en français !
    *** GM ARUKAM IXIA ***
    Achievements : vAAHM vHRCHM vSOHM vMoL vDSA vAS +1(2versions) - Azura former empress (x2 : 2015/2016) and Grand Overlord with Zephirisse StamDK
  • SemperHunter
    SemperHunter
    ✭✭

i m wondering if en/de were also affected by this wonderful gift

would the servers still be online right now
  • Ethos
    Ethos
    ✭✭✭

i don't think so ... sadly.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno any update on the matter would be greatly appriciated.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know ZOS can mess up stuff but that right there is just funny
  • tommalmm
    tommalmm
    ✭✭✭
    Ethos wrote: »

Why "sadly"? It is good that at least some people do not experience issues, is it not?

OTOH, damn, nice bug. I mean, French speaking community is really big on EU servers, it's probably like screwing 15% of the population :D.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ja is klar. Ich wollte immer, dass Khajiits Deutsch spricht.
    Translation: German Khajiits could be funny.

Einverstanden ich bin
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol

this happens way too often :-D

Anyway I hope they fix it quickly
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    572879qsdqsdsqdsqdsqdqsdsqdqsdsqd.jpg
    Edited by Xarc on October 23, 2017 2:09PM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • WeAreWatchingYou
    WeAreWatchingYou
    Soul Shriven
    Frerror 303: eso.exe surrended.
  • MakoFore
    MakoFore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    by now, broken patches from zOS has become a feature..

Edited by MakoFore on October 23, 2017 2:18PM
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »

lol
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anathosdm wrote: »
    English client is slow to download :/

Just launch the client as usual (with the French language selected) and use the chat command found above to switch the language on-the-fly without having to download the English VO files:
    /script SetCVar("Language.2", "en")

Next reboot the game will be French again, but you can also replace the "en" with "fr" to go back instantly (which would still be broken for now).

It was just a suggestion, assuming your English is good and fluent enough to enjoy the game so you don't have to wait for the fix. If you can't or don't want to use English, just wait for them to fix it. Noone forcing you to.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tommalmm wrote: »
    Ethos wrote: »

Why "sadly"? It is good that at least some people do not experience issues, is it not?

OTOH, damn, nice bug. I mean, French speaking community is really big on EU servers, it's probably like screwing 15% of the population :D.

Pretty sure you missunderstood. He meant that by now if there was problem with EN the server would be already down unlike when there is problem with FR.
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • SemperHunter
    SemperHunter
    ✭✭

haha
    Xarcus wrote: »
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Update: We have identified the issue and are working on a fix; however it will not be fixed today. This is not something we can hotfix, so it will require a new build/patch. We'll let you know when we have a better idea of the timing. Thanks again for your patience.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted

Edited by Feanor on October 23, 2017 2:26PM
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.