Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion thread for "Every Hero Has a Story. Tell Us Yours."

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
08ff52221a6f54f1f56c4b09c3acf6cb.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Every Hero Has a Story. Tell Us Yours. blog article.

Since the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online over 3 years ago, more than 10 million unique players have explored Tamriel, enjoyed countless adventures, and forged lasting bonds. Celebrate this milestone with us by sharing your most memorable ESO stories!
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will need to our my entire story together but the basic of the story is I travel all of Nirn, not just Tamriel, in search of evil to be vanquished.

This evil is a danger to @ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom and their band of merry men and women. Must keep them safe.
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...or even one of the special relationships you've made along the way.

@paulsimonps I demand more sappy stories of you and your waifu

Looking forward to other people's stories! I sure know I have a few.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's going to be waaaay too much salt for my popcorn in here...

I also fondly remember my first flawless clear of vMA. My biggest celebration was about a year ago, though, when my first vMA destro fire staff dropped. I did a little dance. :joy:
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to rain on the parade, but the official ESO twitter announcement just said "There are 10 million players in ESO." Isn't that a bit disingenuous? My understanding is that there have been 10 million unique purchased player accounts created since the game launched 3 years ago. I don't think any of us expect that all of those accounts are still active today.

What would be interesting to know is how many players logged on in the month of September. That number is probably significantly lower than 10 million, maybe closer to 1-2 million across all platforms?

I understand why monthly login numbers are generally kept a secret. You don't want to have people over-analyzing games that have slow seasons, saying "see, the game is dying!" I don't think ESO is dying, but I don't think it's right to characterize all 10 million purchased accounts as currently active either.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit would tell stories but all of them they are short. Starting with just a sip of ale and ending up uncomfortable, stepped on and with a headache on the pavement outside of The Rosy Lion.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • AuraNebula
    AuraNebula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started playing eso a little while after launch on ps4. I took a break to read a few books and play some other games. I got back into eso about a year and a half ago and when I came back I had no idea what I was doing anymore, the game had changed so much so I reached out on Reddit to find a guild. I got a message from a gm about an all girls guild called Just Tacos. I met so many incredible women that helped me craft gear, taught me about builds and mechanics, and helped me get started in all things ESO. They have helped me so much and gave me a new love for the game.

With me becoming so engrossed in ESO, naturally I wanted my fiance (then boyfriend) of 7 years to play with me. I tried for months and months unsuccessful to try and tear him away from call of duty. Life ended up happening and for a couple months we spilt up. He decided to buy ESO in an attempt to reconnect. So we started playing together. Being a dps with long dungeon queues I asked him to make a tank so we could be able to run dungeons together without waiting hours. I started crafting him armor, took him to multiple spots on the map, helped him grind in Skyreach and the alikir dolmen triangle all while teaching him the basics of tanking.

We had so much fun together doing all the things in eso we started spending more time together in real life too, and realized that we cannot live without each other. He moved back in and we continued playing together, we have two TV's in our room so that we're able to play but still be close together. We're in all the same guilds, (minus the girls guild) we do trials, help each other level new characters and complete achievements. While eso isn't the only reason we rekindled our relationship, it was definitely a big part of it. I see many more years ahead of us questing and exploring both in game and in real life.
    Edited by AuraNebula on October 4, 2017 8:12PM
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That feeling when playing for over two years now and not a single memorable experience comes to mind...

I have woohoo moments like defeating Vet Vaults of Madness for the very first time or my first legit 1v1 win in Cyrodiil. Then again there was that one time in Vaults of Madness, against Grothdarr. You have to understand, back then my group and I weren't very experienced with endgame content, so the battle was hard fought. I was the Healer, my stick wielding Khajiit Templar. Near the end the whole group wiped, save for me, but the Boss was in execute range and I knew I couldn't risk it again trying to revive everyone. So with all my gamer might I thrust my palm at the Atronach and Jesus Beamed him so hard it might as well have been a Kamehameha. And down did the beast fall, the Healer clinching the Victory from the jaws of a wipe.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a small loan of a million gold and a room full of employees I conquered.
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a time, when my main was young and learning the ways of war, they somehow got separated from their buddies and ran right into a sizable group from an enemy faction. So they cast a restoration staff ward and used Retreating Maneuver to skedaddle. The enemy gave chase. But, several terrifying moments later, their own faction came riding around the bend and saved their butt.

And that is how I accidentally pulled an entire group into an ambush while I was still a newb.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the game longtime ago. Remember the day I went Cyrodiil with many happy campers and ZoS developers cheerfully telling how they will improve, fix and develop PvP.

It was an glorious moment and we all cheered. Months and months passed.. even years.. and we all remember that day.

Sadly somethings are just fairy tales and many promises that we were given as child were not true. This has been like sailing in Titanic on it's maiden voyage... the ship will never get to it's destination.

All that is left are infinite Cyrodiil loading screens, lags and crashes..........

That is my ESO story that I believe many of us can relate.
  • Artis
    Artis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Remains silent*
  • SirAxen
    SirAxen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right on. I will make a video for this, detailing some of my fond memories. Thanks for sharing.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, been here since late beta... but... no story other "I leveled some characters." Still, many will have them and they should be good :smiley:
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I suppose my fondest memory started with the Homestead update and with it, the ability for us to earn attuned crafting stations for our homes. When housing was first mentioned, I never would have expected(though I had hoped for) to be able to craft sets in our homes.

When the update was released I purchased the Daggerfall Overlook and was determined to get stations for every craftable set in the game. It took lots of time, materials, every bit of gold I had been hoarding, and a little help from some friends... but I finally realized my dream in early July.

Daggerfall Overlook
    H8n5O2P.png

About a month after the completion I decided I would make a guild, just to give access to anyone that wanted to use my home. At Writs End was formed. It didn't take long at all for it to become a real guild with a focus on crafting. Along the way I have switched homes, twice now. Guild home is now at the Ebonheart Chateau for a more industrialized feel as well as ease of adding new stations as they come.

At Writs End is sitting at just above 350 members, many of which have been extremely helpful. Trying and mostly failing to get a guild trader has been a little frustrating but over all I'm extremely proud of both the guild and the road that made it possible.

Ebonheart Chateau - The transmutation station, when Clockwork City is released, will go on top the water fountain.
    TtvjBcZ.png
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Kimba_Do
    Kimba_Do
    ✭✭✭
    This one holds to a simple creed. If it moves, nuke it. If it doesn't move, nuke it anyway, it might start moving.
    Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with catsup.
    You're all just a bunch of pixels. Turn off the power and you cease to exist.
    White Lions. Bringing the jungle fame for over 50 years.
  • greathero117
    So basically the game has a population of 10 million right now, or does it means that the sum over the years total 10 million?How come you guys don't release information on population data?
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    08ff52221a6f54f1f56c4b09c3acf6cb.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the Every Hero Has a Story. Tell Us Yours. blog article.

Since the launch of The Elder Scrolls Online over 3 years ago, more than 10 million unique players have explored Tamriel, enjoyed countless adventures, and forged lasting bonds. Celebrate this milestone with us by sharing your most memorable ESO stories!
    So basically the game has a population of 10 million right now, or does it means that the sum over the years total 10 million?How come you guys don't release information on population data?

If eso had 10 Mill players currently, then i wouldnt stuck 2h in a dungeon queue^^
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greathero117
    See my earlier comment up the thread.
  • KrisCap
    KrisCap
    Soul Shriven
    I will never forget that Morrowind came out the day I had to do my IVF (in vitro fertilization) transfer in real life. I was told it was best to stay in bed and relax (easier said than done when in that situation), but I was so excited I had lots of time to explore Vvardenfell to keep me distracted, and luckily there was lots to keep me busy! 3 days later while exploring Gnisis (tracking down cliff striders for the achievement), I felt that pinch and knew the IVF worked (I am now 20 weeks pregnant)!!!!

That was my happiest moment in my life so far... although a few weeks later when I finally got the platinum trophy for ESO was a pretty close second (yes, even beating out my wedding day, but hubbie was right there by my side as it happened so it is okay)!
  • sirinsidiator
    sirinsidiator
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I started playing it was purely by chance because a friend invited me to join him in the open beta. I knew that the game was in development, but did not follow it and was not really interested in MMOs at that time. Having nothing better to do, I downloaded the beta client, created a character and started playing. Together we fled from Coldharbour, saved Bleakrock Isle and eventually arrived at Bal Foyen skipping through quests along the way. At that point we got bored and stopped playing for the day. Unlike my friend, I played again on the next day, but I was still feeling bored as the combat was getting too easy, now that I had gained some levels and bugs where stopping my progress left and right.

That's when I decided to ride to the other end of Stonefalls to see the higher difficulty enemies, expecting nothing.
    And suddenly I felt it. Running around exploring the world, doing quests wherever I wanted. Seeing all the small details hidden everywhere, fighting tough enemies with all I've got and actually listening to the dialog I suddenly had found something that not even Skyrim managed to do to that extent. I became immersed and before I noticed several hours had passed and I logged of for the day.

On the last day of the beta I decided to try Cyrodiil. I had no idea what to expect when I arrived there and just traveled to some keep where several fights where going on nearby. I followed a group of other players out the main gate and we ran up a hill when suddenly hundreds of enemies - at least that's what it felt like - poured over the top, like a swarm of angry ants. I died within seconds, but seeing the chaotic battle unfold, I knew I wanted more. After some struggle, my allies somehow managed to clear the hill and I was resurrected. We then proceeded along to the enemy keep and out of nowhere all those siege weapons popped up everywhere around me and started to hurl stones and fire at the wall in front! The whole scene that had unfolded before me, together with the sound of the trebuches and the epic music in the background managed to send shivers down my spine and I knew that I would play that game for a long time.

Now, more then three years later I am still here writing this right before logging on my trusty Nightblade Eldrowyn. Thanks ZOS for making this great game and to another 10 million players!
    https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/ - My Addons - The Vault (Early updates and experimental projects) - My patreon - My blog
  • resdayn00
    resdayn00
    ✭✭✭
    I have many fond memories about the game.

One of them, which I'd say is pretty memorable happened during the Midyear Mayhem. Before that event I really kept a distance between myself and PvP - I only had bad experiences with PvP in other MMOs, so naturally it was not my playstyle. But I'm a completionist, so I obviously wanted the achievements and the collectibles from the event. I geared up, crafted myself a basic PvP gear and got to learn the basics of Cyrodiil. Since then I really love PvP in this game. I made new friends, got to explore a new aspect of the game and also I got to understand my class better. Oh, and yes I managed to get every single Midyear Mayhem achievement within like 2-3 days.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact
    Resdayn Indoril, Dunmer Magicka Nightblade - Main

Pactum Dunmeri | Ard Feainn | Aetherius Art | Kley Guild

Achievement points: 26k+
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So many memories where to start

In hopes this was the next “Skyrim” game I bought ESO for PC. This was the first real game I tried to play on computer.

Most memorable experience on PC was first encounter with a dolmen and loads of players there taking it on. It was the most epic thing I had seen in the game since the trailer videos.

The display was gorgeous, but I couldn’t figure out how to make a console controller work with it and there was no support for it at the time.
    The keyboard cramped my hand and was so uncomfortable to play on PC I barely played. I was so happy when ESO finally came to console. I spent about the next year questing and leveling to VR16. I’m close to 2 years in at this point.

I got into a social guild while questing and many players there had far been grinded to max level. They all wanted to do harder content I wasn’t prepared to do so I got left out. A lot.

Getting into a good guild is a game changer. I learned about crafting gear, food, potions, rotations etc. I meet some great people playing, and some not so great. I strongly recommend try to be someone people want to be around and surround yourself with people you want to be around.

Recently, my game has changed. Events are now setup outside of game. They go much smoother and are far more organized than playing with all random players.

The guild breakup is rough. Playing with the same people for a year and now is just over. Well, it has to be like this.

It’s a different feeling going into hard content and wandering what are you gonna get compared to “ can we do this?”

It has taken a lot of time, work/effort to get to this point. Being the guy that was left out, to one setting up a raid.

I still pug a lot.

See ya around Tamriel
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mDgbwxA.jpg
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Probably a bit late. Anyway I started playing ESO after I was done with Skyrim. Never done an mmo before and wasnt sure what to expect. Its good fun. I enjoy the exploring and seeing pretty different areas and feeling part of something larger. Can’t say there’s been epic moments. Getting my main character levelled up was one time. I’m not a completer finisher so that was a big deal for me. I love all the different places you can go to in Tamriel. I could say I’m too busy living my story to write it down .
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably not going to believe this but this one was murdered in cold blood , awoke in coldharbor and met a Profit that lead us on a journey to save Tamriel !?
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    mDgbwxA.jpg

That story is waaaaaaaay too long. Share something pithier.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • OrdinatorInMourning
    Hello! I want to ask you few questions about 10 Million Stories:
    1. I want to share a story of my character. Should I send you this in doc file or no?
    2. Can I share some photos?
    3. If I change my ID in game should I register for the contest again?
    Thanks for answers:)
    PC/EU.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another tinythinker wall of text inbound! :p:D:p

Hmm, I guess I do have a story or two but I don't think they are good, so I will bury them here in this thread. My story is made up of smaller stories, and they aren't all "How great!" stories. But that doesn't mean they aren't part of an ESO experience or that I am looking for empathy or condolment. Every story can offer insight, every story ends, and each ending is the start of a new story.

Before MMORPGs/Starting ESO

I've been playing video games for a very long time. I often didn't have a (decent) PC or a console, so I used what friends had. My earliest online experience involved MUDs, which were extremely primitive and limited text-based forerunners of MMORPGs. I even got into the alpha or beta for an early GMUD (graphical MUD) called Illusia: Quest for the Eternals. I only remember the name because I copied the title music MIDI as I really liked it and can still remember how it goes. Lost the MIDI though. I also got pointed towards a player-driven social MMO, Furcadia, when that game first startedm which is still going (*hat tip to those who know Dr. Cat, Emerald Flame, etc*).

Through such connections I was made aware of the earliest MMORPGs, but also the issues that would define and stereotype the genre (costly with sub, elitism, steep initial learning curve, very real chance for addiction, etc.), and at that point I had decided "Why not keep being a student for another who knows how many years?", so I banned myself from all such games. I had got hooked on TES:Arena on a friend's PC when it was released, so I had that single-players series. I also got hooked on the original Warcraft and its two single-player sequels, and so on. I kept hearing things that reinforced why a ban was a good idea, and kind of became anti-MMORPG. I was very disappointed when the next Warcraft game was announced as an MMORPG. Several years later, I was excited about rumors of a new Elder Scrolls game until it turned out it was going to be an MMORPG. A chance to join early testing? bah!

Then at the end of summer 2013 at a physical exam my heart was making a weird sound. I was delayed in getting it checked out, and it turned out to be a life-threatening issue. So in early December I had a 6+ hour surgery and even after I was released from the hospital I couldn't do much. Someone else had to lift my laptop. I decided to sign up for the ESO beta so I could at least say I've played all of the series. But I didn't get in while I was recovering at home, so I played to mid-20s on F2P games like the original Everquest, RIFT, and Neverwinter. I got into the late Beta stress tests in late February or early March in 2014. I never played Argonians in other games, but they looked soooo cool. Plus, there was a class where you could breathe fire. A godzilla-like fire-breathing lizard? Yeaaaah... Hence Glides-Under-Starlight was born. Because the game was new, it was simple. It was made to be easy for single-player players to get into. No confusing cash shops or items in your inventory you didn't know who to give or secondary advancement systems. I pre-ordered for PC and re-created Glides from screenshots in the first hours of early access.

Early Years

Given my background, it isn't surprising I was hesitant to join guilds or even just listen in voice chats. I did spend a good deal of time here on the forums offering and responding to ideas about and suggestions for the game, so much so that I put some of them in a single comment that I would update from time to time.

Other players with more MMORPG experience figured things out fast and posted great guides after launch, so early on a I posted a few guides for people like me who were at a lower level of competence and confidence. Most are obsolete now, but some like the ones for starting group dungeons or starting Cyrodiil still occasionally get some interest. I also tried starting fun threads like "Favorite NPC one-liners", "Dogs of ESO", "Favorite 'Oops' Moment", "I can't believe I survived", "Saddest moments in PvE", and so on to make the forums more friendly and interesting among all of the complaint threads and arguing.

In game, I tried different characters, but I tended to be limited by gold, gear, skill, and so on. But I liked the experience --the music, the art, the fully-voiced quests-- so I would just take alts through the same very basic content over and over. I tended to have poor luck finding the right people who were on at the right time to play with, partly because of my schedule but also because I had a mindset where I didn't want to let people down/get kicked for not being good enough at my role. So, take note: Be bold and keep searching until you find the right people (moral #1). You can be shy, a loner, etc, and still connect in your own way.

I rarely did take the above advice myself most of the time, missing out on quite a lot and never making fond memories of the early days of the game, but when I did abide by it I ended up with stories like my original clear of Shada's Tear. That post doesn't say much, and I can't find the one that does, but basically it was four strangers who spent close to three hours determined to win, with me walking them through the parts I had seen before and everyone offering encouragement. And in Cyrodiil, even though I will always be terrible at "one v one", I was still able to have good moments as a solo and pug player and eventually zerg surfer, such as escaping certain death. Often in absurd circumstances that were frequently humorous. Note that you can choose to cheer or laugh at things that otherwise might make you rage (moral #2).

Recent and Current Period

My old approach to the game doesn't work as well now, and hasn't for a while. Changes to mechanics, abilities, developer and community focus, and so on combined with how I try to play the game can leave me out of some parts of newer content. But that's OK, as not all content is going to be right for all players. This isn't a matter a fault or blame. I have my style and methods, and I don't apologize for them. The developers have their goals and approaches, and they shouldn't apologize for them. Another moral found in my story then (#3), you can not be in synch with where an MMORPG is going and accept that fact without antagonizing other players or the developers, and also without deserving abuse from other players because you see things differently.

I am happy that ESO is doing so well and that so many people are enjoying it. I haven't abandoned the game, and as many players know, it's OK to take a break from time to time, especially if you have been with a game for a long time. You can gain some perspective, let the game and community develop, and evaluate your approach to the game and whether you believe it would be worth it to adjust to shifts in content, plot, lore, mechanics, class overhauls, social opportunities, etc. You don't have to play X hours every so many weeks or months to be a member of the community or share your voice (moral #4). You are part of the community if your choose to be.

I have enjoyed many things in the game the past year and a half or so, but nothing I suppose that rises to a great "public relations gold" example of one of the #10millionstories. But that's all right. My story... your story... they don't have to involve something everyone will cheer for or fall in love with or give you sympathy over. It can be ordinary. It can include things that frustrated you or made you rage quit the client. It can be simple. It can be silly. It can sound painfully ordinary. It doesn't even need to use words. A screenshot or a short video capture or a piece of artwork is OK, too. I do kind of regret not having those great nostalgic stories from the early days, but I also know I wasn't ready yet to jump into some content or certain kinds of guilds and especially not voice comms. I'm fine with that. My story will have another chapter. So will yours. Our stories may not always sound amazing, but they are ours. We get to decide where our story will go next. See you out there...

• menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another tinythinker wall of text inbound!
    Puts on reading glasses, pulls up a chair and makes himself comfortable...

In all seriousness, that was a wonderful, heartfelt, honest and absorbing collection of stories - arguably one of the best things I have read on these forums in a long time. I absolutely agree with your sentiment that each and every story, whether spectacular or simple, is part of our shared experience.

Thank you, @tinythinker. Much respect.

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    menedhyn wrote: »
    Another tinythinker wall of text inbound!
    Puts on reading glasses, pulls up a chair and makes himself comfortable...

In all seriousness, that was a wonderful, heartfelt, honest and absorbing collection of stories - arguably one of the best things I have read on these forums in a long time. I absolutely agree with your sentiment that each and every story, whether spectacular or simple, is part of our shared experience.

Thank you, @tinythinker. Much respect.

Not sure it's all of that, but thanks for reading :smile: