Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When will the EU characters get copied?

Zariah
Zariah
✭✭✭
Does anyone know when the EU characters will get copied to the PTS?

Best Answer

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 Weeks from when the PTS dropped the new content.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    2 Weeks from when the PTS dropped the new content.

And I think it's been this way since the dawn of the game.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're planning to copy EU characters with next Monday's patch.

That is what I thought, but at my age, the sense of time passing is skewed.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that we ran into an issue with EU character copies with today's PTS patch, and they won't be copied until next week (it was either that, or we keep PTS offline for multiple days).
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, just wanted to give you a heads up that we ran into an issue with EU character copies with today's PTS patch, and they won't be copied until next week (it was either that, or we keep PTS offline for multiple days).

Meh :s When PTS will be up so (and when natch potes will be here) ?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Week 1: Issue with characters prevent players from logging onto most of their characters.
    • Week 2: Issue with characters require a fresh character copy to resolve.
    • Week 3: Issue with character copies.

This makes me just a little paranoid about the integrity of our characters when CWC launches.
    Edited by code65536 on October 2, 2017 2:39PM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • k9mouse
    k9mouse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    • Week 1: Issue with characters prevent players from logging onto most of their characters.

This makes me just a little paranoid about the integrity of our characters when CWC launches.

Me too.... :|
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Does this mean us EU people have to make another lot of new template characters? Or do we get to keep the ones we made last week?

PC EU
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Does this mean us EU people have to make another lot of new template characters? Or do we get to keep the ones we made last week?

You can keep the ones you created last week - we aren't doing a fresh character copy/wipe.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can keep the ones you created last week - we aren't doing a fresh character copy/wipe.

Thanks. Good to know :)
    PC EU
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darn, looks like I should have got on with the main quest after last week's copy after all...
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • manavortex
    manavortex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe while you're sorting this out you can finally check how to overwrite conditionally (e.g. only copy EU chars if account's total CP are higher?) :)
    Stop Zanil Theran's sinister plot to exterminate bank space! Give ESO+ subscribers a virtual Furniture Bag!
  • eso_nya
    eso_nya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everythings fine aslong as u dont copy in the wrong direction. :)
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eso_nya wrote: »
    Everythings fine aslong as u dont copy in the wrong direction. :)

they've done that before now :)
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »

I hope they delay the release to fix these kind of things. Issues with characters on Live will be rather frustrating to say the least!
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"