The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Werewolf Lord Polymorph Available in the Crown Store (All Platforms) - Oct. 2 to 6

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
Show everyone your wild side. The Werewolf Lord Polymorph is back for a limited time!

ad47f201e6b3374d2e8ed81092239d60.jpg

Don the Werewolf Lord polymorph, and show them who's the big dog! Wear Hircine's Gift with pride as the savage leader of the lycanthrope pack. Time to howl!

The Werewolf Lord Polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 2 to October 6, and costs 1,200 crowns.
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an FYI

The BEST thing about this polymorph is that it looks very different on Argonians and Khajiit.

Khajiit get made very wolf like, and Argonians look, well it reminds me of the goombas in the old Super Mario Bros movie.

U8iBLSx.png
    Werewolf-Lord-Argonian-Close-Front.jpg
    Edited by Jim_Pipp on October 2, 2017 3:31PM
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need one for a Vampire Lord too.
  • The_Protagonist
    The_Protagonist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something like this:

latest?cb=20130213145952
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Surprised that for "dark" event we didn't got Dark Shaman costume. Can we get its return in November please?
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Werewolf Lord Polymorph will be available on all platforms for a limited time, from October 2 to October 6, and costs 1,200 crowns.
    It's not Thursday today... are you trying to mess with The Established System? :open_mouth:
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would like to note, though, that for the Argonian version in particular, your mouth is kinda permanently stuck in a "D:<" face. All of them have their mouths open, but it's most extreme on the Argonians.

I do like how it has multiple versions though. This one is well-done! Picked it up last year, but glad to see it back.
  • mb10
    mb10
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What happened to the vampire lord polymorph :(

Was datamined a year ago. I hope we don't have to wait until next year for it
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Enodoc wrote: »
    It's not Thursday today... are you trying to mess with The Established System? :open_mouth:

October is special due to all the Witches Festival goodies we have available. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • ProfesseurFreder
    ProfesseurFreder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it! Love it! Can't wait for the rest of the month's stuffages. Can you tell Halloween is my favorite holiday? Tamriel may be the only place where it's socially acceptable to dress like this all year 'round, and once I load up on this stuff, I'll be able to do just that...
    "Nothing by which all human passion and hope and folly can be mirrored and then proved ever was just a game."
    -- William Faulkner.
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's absolutely awesome. love the detail and work put into it.

perhaps next year ya could add in a version of a lesser polymorph, for those RP'ers that would have the 'lead' have a different polymorphic look.
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on October 2, 2017 3:53PM
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What does this do? I don't play a Werewolf or Vampire. Only level 30 something. So what would this do if I got it? Looks interesting but don't want to play a werewolf. Yet.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    What does this do? I don't play a Werewolf or Vampire. Only level 30 something. So what would this do if I got it? Looks interesting but don't want to play a werewolf. Yet.

It just makes you look like the pictures.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • arpadsweb16_ESO
    arpadsweb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭

October is special due to all the Witches Festival goodies we have available. :)

crowncrate_cardillo_emote_polymorph_wrathofcrows.png

And Vampire Lord was datamined over a year ago as well! D:
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You dont need to be werewolf for using werewolf lord polymorph
    Samuel Crow - Nachtklinge - PC-EU-DC
    Saint_Crow Twitch / Youtube
    ESO Stream Team Member
    Noractis
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oooooh...I LOVE this one...

Now this is one I would actually buy.
    ->--Willow--<-
  • Leogon
    Leogon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the werewolf lord polymorph. Unfortunately, we can't change the armor nor the colors of polymorphs so they turn your characters into clones. You walk around and you have a bunch of people who look exactly like you.

Edited by Leogon on October 3, 2017 4:26AM
  • Bajlk
    Bajlk
    ✭✭✭
    Why a extra topic for this, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's already called here.
    If you want to max out your profit, you should create a extra topic for each single item.
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Might get this one this time around....my khajiit would look rather interesting. :)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bierdeife wrote: »
    Why a extra topic for this, ZOS_JessicaFolsom? It's already called here.
    If you want to max out your profit, you should create a extra topic for each single item.
    There's always a separate topic when a new limited-time item (or items) comes out.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ilsabet wrote: »

It just makes you look like the pictures.

Thank you very much.
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping that this wouldn't be sold again since I had it from the last time is was sold lol also I hope this isn't the only polymorph you guys was adding to the crown store for October I was hoping there would be another new polymorph added this year that hasn't been sold before
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope that isn't the vampire Lord polymorph it looks like a bird lol it looks cool but I don't think that is related to vampire in anyway lol
  • ArgonianAustin
    ArgonianAustin
    ✭✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »

I hope that isn't the vampire Lord polymorph it looks like a bird lol it looks cool but I don't think that is related to vampire in anyway lol

Probably wrath of crows polymorph
    vBbTI1D.jpg
    But I never could see what it looked like.
    Edited by ArgonianAustin on October 2, 2017 10:17PM
    Just a Lizard Man that plays ESO with my twin brother khajiit_kyle
  • Heroeric1337
    Heroeric1337
    ✭✭✭
    I already own the werewolf lord polymorph, but I would totally love to see a vampire lord one!! I've got one (about to be 2) vampires on my main account id really like to see with it!
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    Cant wait, im about to own a pony pet with a matching horse. :-) This pleases me for vanity mounts-pets. :-)
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Since none of them was fixed during this year, I would like to remind about few flaws with this polymorph (which are not visible during store preview). If only I knew about them previous time :'(

Voice: this polymorph has very weak voicing. It has 2 versions of voice, male and female. Voice actors probably tried their best to imitate mix of "canine" and "human" sounds, but without any additional effects applied this sounds extremely poor :/ It sounds like old man/woman with hoarse voice, and when taking damage, on male version it's especially funny - a person imitating short sound of dog's whine :|

Fishing: well, at least I can reel in :D

Y74HLhg.jpg

Khajiit female haircut: it's simply awful :/ It wasn't too bad (braid is just weird itself) when she was standing still during preview, but when I actually saw how the hair responds to movement...

4KHEiTX.jpg

grw13kK.jpg

This is bald part of head on last picture :| And as most of time we stare on our character's back while playing, this together with previous flaws made me regret buying this polymorph.

• zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    Just an FYI

The BEST thing about this polymorph is that it looks very different on Argonians and Khajiit.

Khajiit get made very wolf like, and Argonians look, well it reminds me of the goombas in the old Super Mario Bros movie.

U8iBLSx.png
    Werewolf-Lord-Argonian-Close-Front.jpg
    Now I understand, I wondered why it had an Khajiit style tail.

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    I was hoping that this wouldn't be sold again since I had it from the last time is was sold lol also I hope this isn't the only polymorph you guys was adding to the crown store for October I was hoping there would be another new polymorph added this year that hasn't been sold before

release both at the same time... people have to choose, release old now, and new later.... oh people will buy both...
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Oberick
    Oberick
    ✭✭✭
    Would buy it if it was a skin and a costume.
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Whenever I devour these werewolf lords in PVP....

Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA