The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please make dailies worthwhile

Loves_guars
Loves_guars
✭✭✭✭✭
I always wondered why in this game all the dailies are so worthless. In other games you can do a lot of dailies and earn gold while doing something somehow fun.

All the dailies here, WB, delves, Guilds, have a ridiculous chance of dropping a motif yes, but then nothing else. The gold/gear piece you earn are a complete joke! In top of that some of them might take a while to complete, primarly because of loading screens, or having to come back to quest giver because you can only have one at the time (another absurd issue).

Many times I log off feeling like I completely wasted my time ingame if I do some of them.

What you all think about it? Thanks, that's all :).

Edited by Loves_guars on September 30, 2017 10:25PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    you didn't made the fighting guild quest in cyrodiil ? sometimes it's 30 minutes of sprint on your mount .. then you kill 10 gobelin and you get an awesome reward of 64 golds !
  • Loves_guars
    Loves_guars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    you didn't made the fighting guild quest in cyrodiil ? sometimes it's 30 minutes of sprint on your mount .. then you kill 10 gobelin and you get an awesome reward of 64 golds !

... By the Eight!
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »

I remember how excited I was to get the bounty hunter quests in cyrodiil...i don't think I even completed the second quest...

used to do the daily crafting writs when I was trying to max out my crafting...made decent, consistent coin, got some gold level crafting mats too...

soon as i got max leveled...i stopped -mindnumbingly tedious...

I do enjoy the undaunted dailies...they take me to spots in tamriel where many of my characters had never traveled to before, usually pick up lots of mats and some decent gear to sell completing the quest...

plus, the undaunted passive is worth it...

not that much in to group content, so, I normally don't do the undaunted pledges...

love doing player bounties in cyrodiil, the other alliance quests are so so...

it's been a while, but, i kind of rememeber the wrothgar daily being fun...

thieves guild, dark brotherhood are kind of boring to me...

fighters guild daily takes too long...if I ever wanna get meteor - need to start doing the mages guild dailies...

also enjoy the imperial city dailies...no real big tel var payout - but, they're fun mix of pve/pvp...
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • GabiAlex
    GabiAlex
    ✭✭✭✭
    Writs are the only dailies I find worth something. I have plenty of mats stored so I can finish then in 5 minutes and get 4k gold and maybe a survey map or a master writ in return. I made Sacraments till I killed everyone for the achievement and got that sweet memento I wanted for weeks, then stopped. Anything else is mostly a waste of time, and the crafting motifs aren't motivating enough. Even fishing for roe and achievement is more exciting than most dailies. I remember how in SWTOR I used to make a lot of money by just simply completing some dailies, not all of them, in ESO you just waste your time for an achievement and a small chance to get a motif.
    @GabiAlex - PC EU Megaserver
    Delora Xiaphia - Aldmeri Dominion - Nightblade Bosmer
    Ugrim gro-Khar - Daggerfall Covenant - Dragonknight Orsimer
    Sena R'en - Ebonheart Pact - Sorcerer Dunmer
    Fjorik Firebeard - Ebonheart Pact - Templar Nord
    Ophelia Adel Maris - Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer Breton
    Drinks-In-Silence - Ebonheart Pact - Dragonknight Argonian
    Floriancen Larethian - Aldmeri Dominion - Warden Altmer
    Zahir at Unar - Daggerfall Covenant - Nightblade Redguard

• xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    to be removed
    Edited by xSkullfox on September 30, 2017 11:07PM
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dailies dont give money and once you have all the shoulders you need, what is the point? mercenary motifs are worthless
    guess you can farm cos or rom for motifs.

but looting everything in a vet dungeon and deconning the purples give decent gold and adds up
  • Vimora
    Vimora
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dailies in cwc will be worthwhile, trust me. They will be the only way to get the new motifs that will drop 1% of the time, so dailies will be worthwhile for a long time. ;)
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly all the dailies suck daedric ***... tons of questing for bs rewards a 1/100 chance at a motif page and level 4 crafting mats blows also mediocre exp and a stick of gum worth of gold..

Same for writs i feel like they need to wipe out master writs of 10 vouchers and under and make doing daily writs reward 1 voucher per writ because atm the master writs are ridiculously stupid in requirements and rarity its like when you finally get one thats worth it you lack whats needed unless you were a chinese gold.farmers best friend from launch day and own everything on nirn.... and the daily writ coffers need to have like a 75% chance at a survey and 50% gold mats.. to the point now i dont even tuch wrots because my dissatisfaction with rng ruins my desire to do anything...

• Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    dailies dont give money and once you have all the shoulders you need, what is the point? mercenary motifs are worthless
    guess you can farm cos or rom for motifs.

but looting everything in a vet dungeon and deconning the purples give decent gold and adds up

crafting dailies do. i make 3.6k per character per day just from crafting dailies