The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Getting bumped from group dungeons...

• Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dantaria wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I'll never understand this. Why would any healer be upset with additional heals? That is like complaining because a DD is able to self heal and needs no help from the healer. Ridiculous.
    Because healing is my job and by slotting self-heals you in many situations show that you don't trust me ;)

Like... If people refuse to slot Vigor on last boss even in nHoF, I'm gonna be royally frustrated. But dungeons? Please. Why on earth are you slotting Vigor, I got you, slot damage skill and do your job, jeez, I'm good in mine. I got good in mine specifically so you would feel comfortable and slot everything you need for teh deeps.

I FARMED MASTER STAFF FOR YOU I FARMED WORM FOR YOU I FARMED SPC FOR YOU MY COMBAT PRAYER HITS FOR 6K WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE IT JUST APPRECIATE IT DAMMIT :D:D:D

Not sure if serious...
    latest?cb=20110727182048

Or, "strong with this one, the sarcasm is"...
    The-force-is-strong-with-this-one.jpg
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    I'll never understand this. Why would any healer be upset with additional heals? That is like complaining because a DD is able to self heal and needs no help from the healer. Ridiculous.
    Because healing is my job and by slotting self-heals you in many situations show that you don't trust me ;)

Like... If people refuse to slot Vigor on last boss even in nHoF, I'm gonna be royally frustrated. But dungeons? Please. Why on earth are you slotting Vigor, I got you, slot damage skill and do your job, jeez, I'm good in mine. I got good in mine specifically so you would feel comfortable and slot everything you need for teh deeps.

I FARMED MASTER STAFF FOR YOU I FARMED WORM FOR YOU I FARMED SPC FOR YOU MY COMBAT PRAYER HITS FOR 6K WHY DON'T YOU APPRECIATE IT JUST APPRECIATE IT DAMMIT :D:D:D

You did(farm and stuff). The 12k insta-dying healer who refused to even take food from me(was cp 660 too o.o) and various others who religiously refuse to use more than one heal in 5-10 seconds even in vet dungeons obviously didn't ;) Just saying. I've had to heal dungeons as a dps a LOT when pugging, though I'd never start by slotting Matriarch before even first pull, just so many slots wasted>.<

On a side note, while I don't like mag dps slotting additional heals(mainly because a waste of a slot(whole 2 slots for sorc even) or whole weapon line if resto) I actually love love love good stamdps with Vigor. Sometimes people get out of range(sometimes even for valid, mechanics related reasons). Sometimes I die or am busy ressing. Sometimes I simply cannot heal due to certain mechanics(statue, I'm looking at you). Stamina dps don't have a shield that can keep them up through this but Vigor works in most situations. Admittedly it depends on the boss but I'm gonna be more upset if my stamdps don't slot Vigor on something like ROM/COS last boss, that just makes things SO much easier in case things go wrong. Imo slotting Vigor is kind of like slotting a shield for mag dps - sure it's a slot wasted for pure damage, but, you know...dead people do no damage.
  • Niobium
    Niobium
    ✭✭✭✭

Lol this.

But even as a healer, I can't blame pug dps for slotting something to keep them alive. If they need to do that, I just wonder how many terrible healers they've had that have caused them to run with Vigor.

To the OP: It sucks you were booted, but as many have pointed out, it was for the best. If the group does that, you really don't want to run with them - it'll be a terrible run.

It would be good, though, if the timer didn't kick in until after the first boss. There's really no reason to be stuck in a cooldown when you haven't even done anything yet.
  • SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pug life mate, live with it or dont pug.

its brutal dog eat dog
    no prisoners
    no surrender
    no mercy
    complete the dungeon or get completed by the dungeon.

Tears will be shed
    wounds opened,
    hearts broken
    moods awoken.

Run with noobs
    run with friends
    it doesnt matter
    pug hard
    pug long
    pug prouud
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • Aisle9
    Aisle9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real elitists will welcome a lowb, so they can solo the thing, show how awesome they are and get praised at the end for their massive ePeen.

Just saying.

Ego strokes, man, need them...

Edited by Aisle9 on September 27, 2017 1:04PM
    Artemis Absinthe - DC magicka nightblade (PC - EU)
    Gruzosh Barrelsmasher - DC stamina sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Kew'bacca - AD stamina nightblade (PC - EU)
    Jebediah Orbrynn - DC magicka templar (PC - EU)
    Hold-Many-Bags - Mule DK, Promoted to main tank, occasionally stamDD
    Olaf Proudstache - Mule - No longer with us Now a Stamwarden healer
    Aglieglie Brazorf - AD magicka sorcerer (PC - EU)
    Rodolfo Lavandino - DC stamina, greatsword wielding, Jesus beam spamming, Redguard hybrid templar just a stamplar again (PC - EU)
    Lemmy Raise Master - EP stamina necromancer (PC - EU)

Scions of Dawn recruitment ad - PC EU multifaction PvE endgame raiding guild

LUI user - I can see you when you fap loot.

#SpellswordArmy
    #MakeSpellswordsGreatAgain

In the Game of PuGs you win or you ragequit

"Dip dip potato chip, dip dip potato chip"
  • BlanketFort
    BlanketFort
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's really nothing wrong with DPS slotting self heals/shields. As a healer, I welcome it, most especially in PUGs.
    But that's maybe because I refuse to be solely dependent on the healer when on my DPS, myself. A shield or Vigor is basically mandatory on all my DPS toons.

I hate squishy, glass-canon DPS who seem to die from a trash mob's sneeze. Too much resources and time wasted on heals that I can't keep buffs up (jup, that terrible where even a bar swap could lead to their death). They're usually also the ones that like to run off ahead, aggro everything, and die. Then blame the healer and tank for not wasting their stamina sprinting just to catch up with him/her.
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aisle9 wrote: »
    Real elitists will welcome a lowb, so they can solo the thing, show how awesome they are and get praised at the end for their massive ePeen.

Just saying.

Ego strokes, man, need them...

So true! Cookie to you, friend.
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage