Well, we others who didn't (or don't want to) spend that time still don't have that BiS item. So we'll have to wait till October or possibly longer (to get the crystals as well), while you had your gear all those months as a reward for farming.
FrancisCrawford wrote: »I think there should be a writ voucher price for Transmutation Crystals.
@ZOS_GinaBruno , @ZOS_JessicaFolsom - couple questions:
* Any new housing items/houses? Other than the transmute station?
* Will Dwemer frames be easier to come by with a clockwork-themed DLC?
* Will they introduce Falkreath hold/Bloodroot forge motifs ?( 100% drop chance in HM )
* Will they introduce Vhof motif ?( weekly box )
* How will you do about fish ( VERY important question )? dwarven fish in oil ?
Yay,gotta grind vet content for the crystals.gauranteed drop? they account bound too? Seriously,wtf does everything have to involve grinding? Can no developer come up with a better system?