The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

My Unforseen Actions. (A Short Video, Of Why I Love Alessia Bridge.)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Please Note: My Sticker filters for me trying to hide both guild and Zone Chat, is very terrible to say the least. I need to find something better, to hide these chats. Eventhough I really do rely on these zone chat. When I finally found a 3Rd party that's better to hide these chats, I'll remake the video. I'M also still learning to use PlayStation Share factory..

So many PvPers hate Alessia Bridge as well as to most want to burn Alessia Bridge down. But if we did destroy Alessia Bridge, It still won't fix the and resolve the problem. The problem that we still have if we ever did destroy Alessia Bridge, is that we still have 3 more bridges to Use!

What do I mean by 3 more bridges? It simple. 1 at Vlastarus, 1 in the middle of Both AD and EP territory (Not including Alessia Bridge) As well as that huge, gorgeous AD bridge by that AD base, (I recently found out, which is funny since I been with AD for almost 1+yrs. Anyhow, took me long ride to get all the way to bottom)

I do understand unto why so many want to burn the Alessia Bridge down, but like I said it still won't fix our problem with 3 more bridges that we still have. Did I mention we would still have AP Bridge farming issues, Even if we ever did take away Alessia Bridge?I really do love Alessia Bridge as well as happy memories on Alessia Bridge.

If we ever took Alessia Bridge down, it just would never be the same;ever.

So here is 2 of the things that happened on Alessia Bridge. to me yesterday, August 23. At 2 different times, hopefully this video will show why I really love Alessia Bridge (But with huge sticker filter it might not be good to watch)

My Unforseen Actions

https://youtu.be/Li0uYZkYD4c
Edited by Serjustin19 on August 24, 2017 11:51PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Phreeki
    Phreeki
    ✭✭✭
    Pointless post is pointless.......
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phreeki wrote: »
    Pointless post is pointless.......

Thank you for honest feedback :). However I was wondering how could I make this post better? that way I could fix my post instead of my post being pointless.

Yes I know my filters is bad, hence why I need find something different, a 3Rd party software. At same time I been reading so many PvPers hate Alessia Bridge.

But so few of us PvPers, like myself really love Alessia Bridge and really hate to see it go. Now I do understand unto why so many hate Alessia Bridge, mostly it has to do with AP farming on Bridge (It's always in zone chat)

If however Alessia Bridge does go away some time in the future (like original npc's on the base gate thing? (don't know the name) those npc's whom used to be on top of gates...

Anyways, if Alessia Bridge is suddenly gone in future, we still got 3 more bridges for AP farming. Eventhough though Alessia Bridge already has a bad name by many. I really want to Clear Alessia Bridge name.

Hence this video, could say and consider, that this could be part of my fond moment of Alessia Bridge (maybe I'll add it to my book or one of my poems in future)

But I really believe Alessia Bridge is really great and very amazing. 2+ yrs of me seeing that bridge, I really don't get tired of it. None at all, I do have issues when I freeze on Bridge during fight to go to Alessia keep though.

I want Alessia Bridge to be seen in her glory again, like her former self when Cyrodiil first came out. Eventhough again I really understand unto how other PvPers really do hate Alessia Bridge.

I want to clear Alessia Bridge name once and for all in future (as well as seeing others Bridge being used as well as no Bridge AP farming) But to me, long Live Alessia Bridge (no offense)

Hopefully I would know how my post is pointless, so hopefully I could fix things (to my best of my ability) Thanks again for your honest feed back :smiley:

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great vid @Serjustin19 ...one of these days I need to try some editing on some of my vids (most of them are of me moving around a "frozen" battlefield just before I get kicked)...

no doubt you're wearing some decent gear...what sets are you using on that character...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 25, 2017 6:36AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    geonsocal wrote: »
    great vid @Serjustin19 ...one of these days I need to try some editing on some of my vids (most of them are of me moving around a "frozen" battlefield just before I get kicked)...

no doubt you're wearing some decent gear...what sets are you using on that character...

@geonsocal lol, that's about most of my videos to. The freezing while moving then kick with must have valid Internet error. (I'm sorry, you lagged out. Please try again, better luck next time)

I'm trying to change my build, least upgrade. Alas that's the issue, I need 2 powered sword of transmutation. Every day I look, unable to find any. Not to mention all the powered has huge price increase, most likely due to update coming for us.

I currently wear 5 transmutation (3jewelry and 2 Swords,) 5 Akavari Dragonguard armor (all armor) and 2 piece of Song of Lame. (Waist and restro) thanks also :)

• pzschrek
    pzschrek
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've often said that DC get an automatic campaign advantage because of Alessia Bridge. The Mile Gate chokes between the other factions and DC just aren't the same.

The other day there was an EP-AD rubber-band between Sej and BRK...to break it up we flagged Alessia followed by taking Sej when they all ran down to Alessia...then we were like "OMG oh no what have we done"

Make Alessia Bridge Great Again!
    “The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.”
  • Fischblut
    Fischblut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not that the post itself is pointless - it's just the video :) Too much riding, should be edited and removed. Your actions were indeed unforeseen, when you decided to run away from that blue guy or when you decided to be slaughtered by fish instead of enemy group (or you could try to run away again). If you needed bloodport, enemy players would do it faster than it took you to fall and be eaten. Just no point in that video, it doesn't justify your love to Alessia bridge except you just like to ride there...

I think this bridge is hilarious :smiley: When it's "active", I go there if I need quick bloodport, or when I want to tag as many enemy players as I can for bounty quests. There would be no need to remove it from game, and such suggestions make me smile.

Why serious pvp players who play the map hate it: it's the shortest and most obvious way from Alessia to Sej, that's why many (unexperienced?) people try to cross it. Also they are often affected with heat of the battle, so bridge fight blinds them and they return again and again. While they all could be sieging other keep or defending home keep.
    Why ap farmers love it: because ^ :D
    People who actually want to go to Sej/Alessia or further have other ways to go there.

Alessia bridge is no different than closest gates between Nikel and Ash.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Fischblut ...alessia bridge = ash milegate = chalman milegate...

yeah, sort of, maybe...nikel to ash seems to get more open field combat in the areas in between...it seems a little more rare to get a lot of folks stacking on chalman milegate...lots of action though around the small camp in between bleakers and the milegate there...

have had some great fights defending scroll gates, good AP also...

the bridge is a fun structure to fight around...the two towers make for interesting choke points...

even though it happens more than I would expect - still surprises me a bit when someone's cold fire shows up on a death recap there...

when it gets busy, things start getting a little choppy...lots of mindless fun at times...always appreciate the camps there...
    Edited by geonsocal on August 27, 2017 1:01AM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • Malic
    Malic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ignore the peanut gallery. I thought the video was funny, and yes, that's the sort of fun you might expect any time you cross the Bridge of Doom.

As a nightblade, I've Spent hours learning every corner and step on that bridge. It's my favorite set. I can sit in stealth on the same platform as an enemy gank squad and usually get away with it...and I know every spot I can snipe and where I need to be standing to do it.

My favorite moment happened a couple of weeks ago when I finally managed to knock a DK over the rail and into the slaughterfish where he died. Ha!
  • Icy_Waffles
    Icy_Waffles
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dumb.