Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WHICH PLAYER HOUSING HAS THE BIGGEST GARDEN/OUTDOOR AREA?

• Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you want outdoors space then go for Daggerfall Castle.
    You can build a platform that lets you get out over the wall and then youre only limited by your imagination!
    You can even use the ship in the harbour in front of the castle.
    There are videos on youtube showing how to do it
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Sticky_Paws
    Sticky_Paws
    ✭✭✭
    The Largest outdoor area... the Island hands down. Five small to medium sized "buildings" two of which are open air walk-through... the rest is exterior decor to be played with.
    Edited by Sticky_Paws on July 26, 2017 12:27PM
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Serenity Falls has the biggest garden, by far.

From non-manors, Forsaken Fortress, Mathiisen Manor, Strident Springs Demesne, and Hunding's Palatial Hall have similarly sized outdoor areas. I timed myself walking around the outer perimiter of each, and they're almost identical. Hunding's has an edge though in that you can build out over the water.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on July 26, 2017 2:00PM
  • Sovjet
    Sovjet
    ✭✭✭
    I have Mist Veil Manor and friend of my has decorated the garden to perfection!
    Edited by Sovjet on July 26, 2017 2:49PM
    For every player that quits, more will join in my name - Molag Bal 2E 583
  • Sheyta
    Sheyta
    ✭✭✭
    Hunding's Palatial Hall is near sea so those places are in middle east even if it desert area they got very lush gardens at those places.
    I got a summer house down there.

Hunding's Palatial Hall has an enormous outside area, but because it's all beachfront and attached to a desert environment, the type of garden you could create might feel limited.

There's another with a similar desert feel over at Twin Arches in Bangkorai - a small home, but it has a really nice enclosed courtyard you could make into a garden and then do minimal decoration inside to still make it feel homey without worrying too much about the item limit.

Also, the Sleek Creek House in Reaper's March has a nice outdoorsy area, and because the home itself is Kajiit style you could do a lot of ground level garden decorating beneath the house - would be a nice look/feel for entertaining - not that you could have all that many visitors, but still.

The other two that come to mind are the Domus Phrasticus and Quondam Indorilia (in Deshaan).

Due to
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »
    Gardens can be anywhere! (Black Vine Villa, interior)
    VN8fHof.jpg

I did the same thing in Snugpod! I embedded Jesters Trees into that nice high ceiling so it's raining flower petals inside too. :smiley: It looks really good and because of the small area you can make it look nice and full even with the item limit! High five for indoor gardens!

• Khipu
    Khipu
    ✭✭✭
    Finally, a place with some snow :blush:
    Sejreia-Efeliel-Olympias-Emerald Ire-Asifi Kare-Skips~on~Starfire-Everbloom-Sugrahdun-Elsreia-Ceruval
    PC NA
    MMORPG:2004-2019
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty. - @Cundu_Ertur
    “Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and shadows will fall behind you.” ― Walt Whitman
  • fyrestrtr88
    fyrestrtr88
    ✭✭
    I got Earthtear cuz I've previewed it so many times and fell in love with it! It has plenty of outdoor space...it's mostly outdoors actually...easy to furnish, becasue there's just so much space...I'm really looking forward to acquiring Azura furniture as well : )
  • ComboBreaker88
    ComboBreaker88
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    If you want outdoors space then go for Daggerfall Castle.
    You can build a platform that lets you get out over the wall and then youre only limited by your imagination!
    You can even use the ship in the harbour in front of the castle.
    There are videos on youtube showing how to do it

Link?
  • Invincible
    Invincible
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hakvilds high Hall by a factor of 10. The land is larger than all the other Manors combined
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invincible wrote: »
    Hakvilds high Hall by a factor of 10. The land is larger than all the other Manors combined

It does look amazing. :)

I found this video made presumably by a PTS player:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCiqi05TRIE

She's done a fantastic job, considering the limitations. But see all the many bare areas?

350/700 item slots, as anyone can see is not nearly enough for notable houses.

@ZO$ You cannot be serious!