The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Have you purchased a home? If so have you decorated it?

• OmniDo
    OmniDo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and it's "full" but I need more space before it's considered complete
    Aurelle1 wrote: »
    Well, now that they are downloaded....pretty impressive. How did you manage to do all that within the 700 limit, or have you not 'furnished' the grounds?
    Since my character is a Vampire, I havent furnished the outside of the Daggerfall Castle.
    I had planned on a mortuary in the Barn, but I'd need another 100 or so item slots for that.

I did build a grotto out where the lower dungeon meets the ocean, but I didnt want to add more screenshots to an already long list... >.>
  • notimetocare
    notimetocare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, and it's fully decorated
    x5
  • NatalyaPeterovna
    NatalyaPeterovna
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and it's work in progress
    I have one FULLY furnished guild hall
    1 fully furnished apartment (vivec)
    3 works in progress the rift house to the north west doing very well and the ebonheart apartment which im RPing to look like an apartment just the basics and that house in the south of Glenumbra
    however i raided ravenhurst to build my new guild hall so its a blank canvas now
    all the unfinished are being made to be true to their zone and style
    although the guild halll is a mish mosh of style =p
    Edited by NatalyaPeterovna on August 7, 2017 11:43AM
  • BloodWolfe
    BloodWolfe
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, I have not purchased a home
    Nope, only have 3 of the free inns. 1 I finally started to toss a couple little crappy things for fun but until storage and more function has been added to housing (and without ridiculous prices like 4k mundus stones, overpriced crafting stations and target dummies) I have no intentions of really bothering with the housing stuff.

I much preferred EQ2 and Rift housing (as examples).