I have a home that I purchased back in April. I have not decorated it because it's simply too expensive both in time and resources for me to do so. But I'll get around to it, eventually.
Edited by Megabear on August 2, 2017 4:55PM
- I imagine many feel that the home is incomplete due to limitations placed on the homes so to be fair I'm including that as poll option as well.
- If you have more than one home, choose your favorite home for the purpose of this poll.
- Please exclude homes that you have obtained through a quest.
- Please use "decorate" and "furnish" interchangeably for the purpose of this poll.
- If none of the options apply to you please select one that's most applicable to you
Guide to making $$$ in Tamriel: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/370618/guide-to-making-gold-in-eso/p1?new=1
Cost analysis for potential ESO players: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/367919/cost-analysis-for-brand-new-potential-pc-eso-players#latest
Warden Bow Healer/DPS Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-bow-healerdps-hybrid/
Warden "The Warladin" Healer/Tank Hybrid Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-the-warladin-healertank-hybrid-build/
Warden Stamina DPS Build: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/warden-dps-build/
Server - PC/NA
Vhevet - (S) Night Blade/Female/Orsimer
Ecaer - (M) Templar/Female/Breton
Captain Beaster Bunny - (S) Warden/Male/Red Guard
Ezaera - (M) Sorcerer/Female/Altmer
Ecaeri - (M) Warden/Female/Argonian
Dun-and-Dunmer - (M) Dragon Knight/Male/Dunmer
What Can Go Wong - (S) Night Blade/Male/Bosmer
Izaer - (M) Templar/Male/Breton
Have you purchased a home? If so have you decorated it? 271 votes
Yes, and it's fully decorated
Yes, and it's "full" but I need more space before it's considered complete
Yes, and it's work in progress
Yes, and I have partially decorated it but it's dead Jim. I'm not going to decorate it anymore.
Yes, but I have not decorated it
No, I have not purchased a home