The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Account Wide Skyshards For ESO+

• Zolron
    Zolron
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds great!
    yes plz..............At least provide a map marker for all toons once it is discovered on one character.
    I'll say it again but...those with PC add-ons, there vote should not count !!
    Edited by Zolron on July 27, 2017 12:47PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope.
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Also I would add that while this would not actually be pay to win because you can still win on one character and everyone would have to gathe shards for one toon at least, ZOS is already making the game pay2win. Take the current pvp event. Without Morrowind and IC you can't complete the achievements. THAT, is pay2win. Accountwide skyshards is not.

what the hell are you saying ...
    p2w = pay to win .

You are not better that anyone simply because you have Achievement man ! there is already a lot of achievement behind all dlc ,they are not give simply because you bought the dlc ! you need to earn them . and the laurel is just a " hat " for custom your character ... there is a lot of skins behind dlc that you also have to earn ...
    it's a bit difficult to explain , p2w mean that once you paid ... you win , and it's not the case with the event because you still have to get the achievement like all other dlc .
    Edited by Apherius on July 27, 2017 12:59PM
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope.
    Zolron wrote: »
    yes plz..............At least provide a map marker for all toons once it is discovered on one character.
    I'll say it again but...those with PC add-ons, there vote should not count !!

you know , you can also use google and print the map showing all skyshard ... Learn 2 print .
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope.
    And the question is ,what would happend once your eso+ sub finish ? would you lose all your skyshard ?
    Edited by Apherius on August 1, 2017 11:15AM
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    There is no way in Coldharbor (Hell in other words) that they will make this idea happen & I will second the decision to keep it that way. Why? because Collecting skyshards is fun as you get to travel all across tamriel & discover new & exotic locations in your characters life on the side & quite frankly, making skyshards account wide is just stupid, nonsensical & just Damn Lazy.

We the people do not need a lazy option, for in our own way, we are persistent & unlike some folks, we have a sense of adventure & discovery, that is what makes Elder Scrolls fun & this idea just takes the fun right out of it & if zenimax decide to close this thread on their whim, I will second that too.
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    definitely no. it would absolutely make cyrodil worthless to invade opposition terrority on skyshard runs for starters. And yes, i still need to do more of that and look forward to the challenge
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds great!
    @Apherius I'm sorry but your response is complete gibberish.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other.
    It's merely a time sink, a delay.

Account wide would be great (even 50% of your average), but it shouldn't be exclusive to ESO+

Lorebooks are the same way. While it may be intriguing to locate them the first few times through, after that it's simply a task, and nothing more.

May as well add templates to start at L50 if you've already played the class through once, as well. It's not as if it takes days anymore.
    Rahotu wrote: »
    make a really big game,then give people a reason to not travel through it,genius idea,i wish i had thought of that

You're good with removal of wayshrines then? Perhaps mounts, as well? Genius response, wish I had thought of that...
    Edited by Merlin13KAGL on August 1, 2017 10:28AM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.
    Just for Eso plus? No thanks.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266